Aug 20, 2023
It. Requires. Time.

That plot is not ended yet, all of the people that play AVN games have to understand at some point that... Everything. Requires. Time.
If you don't like unfinished things, you should wait for full release and then complain about unfinished business. EVER! (sorry, I had to).
Ok, but... In the next update Riley will fuck with a man other than her husband??? :p

Reactions: Priappus

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This is both a great example of what sandbox games do right, and a good example of what sandbox games get wrong.
  • The former hopefully don't need to be mentioned (sexy content, good quest progressions, variety of content, etc.)
  • The latter should be painfully obvious ("construction" building that is a clickable location from the start yet never has any content, numerous times when the bar or sexshop are closed preventing quest progression, lots of dead time clicking on locations that don't have content, content promises like "I need to go home and masturbate in the shower" that don't follow-thru [i.e. there is no masturbation content in the shower], boring patches of repeatable text that is completely meaningless, etc.)
Overall, it's pretty damn amazing for a second release (if I'm understanding correctly that this is only the 2nd release and the 1st/original release was in August.)

There is a lot of fucking content (literally and figuratively) that I'm looking forward to in this game.

Looking forward to the next release (I am hoping for March, but have no basis for that) and more Debauchery...
View attachment 3160785
So (off site) I was asked to clarify.
Let's toss this in a spoiler for those uninterested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018
Let's say first that this is a great game, probably the best new game this year.
I really like Riley and especially how her corruption slowly progressing. I think that is very good done that her female friend are slowly pushing her towards debauchery. That is better way that blackmail or by force.
Most of complaints can be summarized in this:

Problem is that people want to have a choice, or illusion of a choice. Something like in game „The Singer”. There, the main story is making pure and naive girl into total slut and her boyfriend cheating her all the way. But in that game there is always a choice to avoid cheating and to to have a happy ending.
Yes, I totally understand that that approach requires time, but don't worry @Fooxied, I'll always have time for your game. I even stop playing Being a DIK, when you posted latest update.
I wish you the best of luck with your Steam release and I'm lookin forward to more of Riley's adventures.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I love the two different approaches taken by the haters:
- we cannot make Riley enter the convent and lead a peaceful rural life with her husband,
- this game is nonsense, because I played for four hours and didn't even stand up for me, because there weren't enough sex scenes and fucking.
I'll offer you a 3rd and fall in between FWIW. At least as a huge fan of female MC games, and who dare I say has played pretty much every well modeled Daz one out there that which at least made some effort at having a supporting story to go with a fair amount of content that reached blowjob+ progression.

For starters kudos to being the fast success female MC game to hopefully begin the trend of finally pushing past a fair amount of surrounding content preference noise, created by a fairly small amount of loud forum people, that has essentially plagued every one of those development efforts since the first constant copycatting of story presenation ideas began. The move away from defaulting every male asset and i assume future sex partner into being an overly exaggerated gross old man was utterly freshing to see and well past over do. This idea there were actually a large amount of people out there still playing these types of games *because* of that, and not basically just eye rolling along through them in spite of such and simply due to the lack of alternative options....needed to die about 1000 pushed out games ago.

That said I went into playing your game expecting to feel a lot more drawn in and committed to the playthrough then I ended up being. Mostly due to what I consider to be the equally bad and continuing plague aspect within these games with decidedly making your female MC come across as cum dump slut minded from the jump. I've said it before and I'll say it again here. Content like blackmail is rape'y by nature, and therefor should feel and be written in as rape'y. If it doesn't feel rape'y, or if the dev feels they need to throw in some "but she secretly loves it" disclaimer to hopefully not offend anybody....then they shouldn't be bothering with blackmail themed content in the first place. Just pick something else that at least gives you the chance to end up doing it somewhat right.

I went in hoping to find the Holy Grail of a female game that improves on that underlining concept that FB gets right where other's don't/can't, and allows it to be one of the most successful female MC games even while possessing some of the worst and most cringe inducing writting in existance. Instead I found a fairly coherantly written and higher polished game, but one that suffers from the same watered down content writing that most of the others do. Which in turn made both the buildup and amount of time it felt like before i got to that first real payout scene with the Dean feel like a lot more of a uninteresting slog then it could/should have been with a more fitting buildup.

Feel like a missed opportunity overall to me. Not that you probably care since you are doing well enough early on. Again congrats on that success regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: h2635483

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Damn this thread seems to have become combative. I already spoke my piece on the devs patreon in a way that I hope didn't come across as complaining or bitchy, but wanted to chime in here as well.

First off, Fooxied should make the game they want to make, full stop. If that doesn't appeal to me, or others, thats no skin off their nose. Second, I dont agree with reviews that are based on not liking the flavors of kink in a game, talk about the writing, renders, gameplay if there is any, etc. but dont bash it because you don't like the flavors offered.

With that said, I'm on the wish for more control side of the fence. With the dean, full credit here Fooxied has said changes are coming for, I would have liked an option to fight back. Hell, its not like he had much on her in the first place, and hes too public a figure to actually throw her out of school after the current actions, that she should be able to call his bluff, and put and end to the blackmail with few consequences. Dude's done way worse to her than her fixing a grade deserves. Paying a gangster back for her husbands bullshit at least has some logic to it, you can't exactly go to the police on that one. It just doesnt make sense, but as noted by Fooxied you have to spend time to write around it, which lengthens dev time. Hence, if I dont like the flavors I just dont play.

To me, it shouldnt come down to either a faithful wife bored on the prairie or a full on cum slut who ends up sitting in a corner after having a train run on her. Debauchery just means " extreme indulgence in bodily pleasures and especially sexual pleasures ". To those saying what do you expect based on the name, I was just hoping for a female mc who has a spine and actually chooses to indulge. I dont like rape in a game (and yes, at this point with the dean its basically rape), I've moved past a scene or two when its part of the story, but when it feels like thats the whole story I quickly lose interest. As many of you lose interest when its more consensual. Unfortunately all of those choices take dev time, and you have to focus on some. My hope, is that we get a mix of the more extreme for some, and just plain indulgence for some of the rest of us. I dont mind closing off some paths, knowing that means I miss out on some content. I like Project Myriam for just that, it really lets you pick and choose how the path goes.

Note, the very first choice in the game lets you play along or slap Wesley when he grabs Riley's ass. Its a far leap from that to letting the Dean finger you in class with no options (noting again it sounds like Fooxied is planning some changes to the Dean story).

Ultimately this is Fooxied's game, and they should develop the game they want, in they way they want, that works with their supporters. Reviewers should stick to the game as presented and how that works, not what they want out of it or their wishlist. For those of us just playing along, nothing wrong with noting things we would like to see happen and hoping that some of it makes it into the game. If you end up not liking it just stop supporting it and move on.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game is a sandbox, but also cleverly not a sandbox. :unsure:
Sandbox is so silly with VNs. It's like the devs think that if they add sandbox, it makes it a video game. Instead we now have to hunt and peck or refer to a task list or some other shit, just to get the story. In most cases, you can't progress with sandbox unless you see all the scenes so what the hell was the point? Just put those scenes together and tell the freaking story.

There are only a few sandbox games I have the patients for, but most of them are just a waste of time... so now I just skip them or complain about them. ;)

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Dev, I'm conflicted on several areas, so here are my two cents. Its up to you if you take it as constructive criticism or just call me a hater.

So far, there is not a single choice that actually changes anything. Its very early in developent, I get that. But it looks like that will always be the case going forward. Just fake chooses. I'm okay with a VN following a set in stone story, thats what N in VN stands for anyway. But open world game makes player expect freedom, which isn't there.

Secondly, and you already heard a lot of complain about it, that Dean scene. Its a corruption game, and want to see that. But not even a fake choice to resist it. Riley just drool looking at it and goes to town, which sets it in stone she will just become a cock slut.

At the very least a fake choice there would have been a middle ground between following a linear story and satisfying people who want some option to resist.
Just an example, I'm not a good writer, one option could be to give in to her lust which is what happens currently. Other could have been to resist. Then dean grabs her head and forces her. While forced to suck, she realizes she actually really likes it.
Now, you have 2 "path". They both have the same outcome, so no need for branching, but the player can pat themself on the back while saying "i tried".

Of course this time, people will complain why Riley is becoming a slut even though player choose to resist. Only way to truly make people happy would be to have different paths, but you already made it clear that wont happen due to time-money.

It almost feels like this game would have been better if it was not open world. If the player is not going a have a choice on how fast Riley gets corrupted, it would have been easier to go full linear and tell the story you wanted to tell.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So far, there is not a single choice that actually changes anything. Its very early in developent, I get that. But it looks like that will always be the case going forward. Just fake chooses. I'm okay with a VN following a set in stone story, thats what V in VN stands for anyway. But open world game makes player expect freedom, which isn't there.
VN's usually do have choices that can matter, KN (Kinetic Novels) don't, or only have the illusion of choice. At least that's how I have understood the different terms.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes