Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the quality game fooxied, fuck the haters, the more popular the game gets the more they'll show up, but remember that people that hate on stuff are often the loud minority. There's loads of fans who just haven't commented.

Keep up the good work
Not to say that's the case for this game, but the trope that people who don't like something are just a vocal minority, rings more and more hollow the more it gets said by major corporations putting out flop after flop.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not to say that's the case for this game, but the trope that people who don't like something are just a vocal minority, rings more and more hollow the more it gets said by major corporations putting out flop after flop.
The 'rule' I learned about internet comments/forums was 90/9/1 where 90% lurk and read, 9% are engaged users, and 1% are the creators. There seems to be some evidence that's true, but the percentages are soft and can wildly differ.

On a different topic, I remember people commenting on how if folks don't like the blackmail tag they should have just avoided the game. But there's no reason to believe, just from tags, that that one is going to be a core tag that is unavoidable, or it's going to be beyond a scene or two. This game has the cosplay tag, but I'm not seeing that be a central pillar of the plot that consumes all other aspects of the game. Unless you want a one-note game that purely focuses on one kink, any good game on here is going to be a mix, and with how much people's tastes differ you'll never please everyone, but you can tweak the recipe to get as many on board as possible.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Sure, but here are no "major corporations". A lot of the projects here are done by one or two persons, maybe with a little support for certain things.

And some reviews are just idiotic. People whining about the look of the MC, when there are numerous screenshots available or people whining about a game not containing "their" favorite fetish even though the tags are very clearly telling them that their fetish isn't included in the game.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The payout from serving drinks at Wesley’s party seems way too low. Lower than a regular night despite several scenes showing she got tipped more than usual.

Her relationship with her husband seems too cold. They are more like roommates. Would like to have a couple of repeatable love scenes with them just to sell the illusion they are newly married. At the very least cuddles on the couch on Sundays or walks in the park. If anything these repeatable scenes would make the inevitable fall much stronger.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The payout from serving drinks at Wesley’s party seems way too low. Lower than a regular night despite several scenes showing she got tipped more than usual.

Her relationship with her husband seems too cold. They are more like roommates. Would like to have a couple of repeatable love scenes with them just to sell the illusion they are newly married. At the very least cuddles on the couch on Sundays or walks in the park. If anything these repeatable scenes would make the inevitable fall much stronger.
They are not newlyweds and Mike is busy with his new business and has no head for other things. I released the game three months ago and haven't seen my wife since :shrug:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
They are not newlyweds and Mike is busy with his new business and has no head for other things. I released the game three months ago and haven't seen my wife since :shrug:
Newlywed is probably not the right term. I meant still early in their marriage. Poor Mike, he really should have some headspace for her. I guess his lack of attention is the first of the steps.

sorry can’t resist:
By the way have you checked under someone else‘s desk for your wife? :devilish: :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes