makcim334

Sep 8, 2019
Я какое-то время не играл в игру, и после ее загрузки у меня возникла следующая проблема: после распаковки и запуска появляется следующий экран: я удалил старые сохранения в старой Windows, но все же, может ли кто-нибудь мне помочь? View attachment 3775349

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Such a good high quality game but so boring.. not much content yet. The build up is nice but the updates come so slow.

Game has potential to be one of the best for sure

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Such a good high quality game but so boring.. not much content yet. The build up is nice but the updates come so slow.

Game has potential to be one of the best for sure
The game is only 10 months old. I've definitely played games that were far more "slow burn" than this one. This pace has been perfect imo.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Slow updates? Just how fast do you think it is humanly possible to come out with updates? I think everyone, at some point in their lives, should try making not a whole game or program but a simple script or a decent render to measure the amount of time needed to accomplish such things. From someone who has been writing code for 40+ years, I've seen some improvements in how fast things can be done, but even so, the amount of time required even using modern tools is still significant.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The 3.0 version here is somehow deleting/reinitializing the persistent file. Wouldn't be so bad if it did not impact the achievements I had in game. Wonder what's causing that.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The version provided by f95zone is fully pirated and unofficial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so nothing I can help you with.
Weird that they did not replace it possibly the steam referer
Putting it on peoples wanted list would help you on steam even if they did not buy it. Its on my wanted list on Steam

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Putting it on peoples wanted list would help you on steam even if they did not buy it. Its on my wanted list on Steam
Sons of liberty did post the official version that he had dm'd to him but most people missed that

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Not me to judge, but a little sad that I took an active part in the forum from the very beginning, and even made my game available for free for almost all the time until now.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The 3.0 version here is somehow deleting/reinitializing the persistent file. Wouldn't be so bad if it did not impact the achievements I had in game. Wonder what's causing that.
I think it's because the person who uploaded it included their saves and everything (or atleast that's what it sounded like a couple pages back) instead of the official release, which is messing with your existing data.

Reactions: Fooxied
4.30 star(s) 90 Votes