Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
what the fuck is this? I start to play it, it seems like a good game with good girls and suddenly the mc gets a strapon up his ass and they talk about him eating some guy's semen. No options. My fault I think, I did not see all the labels and I trusted what I saw in the photos. To the trash immediately
Oh I forgot. The mother also comments on how she fucked a coworker at her table. all magnificent

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
what the fuck is this? I start to play it, it seems like a good game with good girls and suddenly the mc gets a strapon up his ass and they talk about him eating some guy's semen. No options. My fault I think, I did not see all the labels and I trusted what I saw in the photos. To the trash immediately
it's just a bad dream sequence at the beginning of the game, there isn't any indication in the game that it'll go down to that path

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StolenDestiny-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
No idea what the hell im suppose to do in this game.
The hints from.. give you little insight.
Is there no hints menu or something?
i feel like all i do is get the mom drunk, give her a massage then get a blowjob from her at night.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what the fuck is this? I start to play it, it seems like a good game with good girls and suddenly the mc gets a strapon up his ass and they talk about him eating some guy's semen.
It's a meta commentary about Patreon model of game development.

exter

May 29, 2017
It's a shame that in future updates a lot of the scenes with the sister will most likely have watersports as main fetish, according to the last patreon poll. At least, thats how it sounds to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All other women in the game dont seem to have a specific fetish and rather normal sex scenes by the looks of it. I just hope that stuff wont take away to much time and that there will be enough scenes without it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: darlic

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Soooo..
The girls are nice.. too bad the game mechanics is shit.
i have absolutely no idea what do to in this game. trying to read this thread to get an idea what to do.
That says is all. if you need to go onto a forum to get tip on how to play the game. something needs to be done.
atm. its utterly crappy repetitive game play with two hot chicks... :/

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
It work perfectly in 1 time ....
What the heck does that even mean? works perfectly 1 time?

Please share step by step. as the link dosent do jack for me.
Idont even get the option to buy that furniture from the laptop.
All girls have a full purple circle. even the mc has it.
Still nothing happens.
All i get is blowjobs from the mom if she's drunk Or i can watch the sister on cam.
also all fantasy's are unlocked...
I have no clue what to do now..

• Haha
Reactions: SoonAtHome

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What the heck does that even mean? works perfectly 1 time?

Please share step by step. as the link dosent do jack for me.
Idont even get the option to buy that furniture from the laptop.
All girls have a full purple circle. even the mc has it.
Still nothing happens.
All i get is blowjobs from the mom if she's drunk Or i can watch the sister on cam.
You have not put my unlock_gallery.rpy in game directory, because all is unlocked

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes