Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats/rename (WIP)

View attachment 2629151 View attachment 2629152 View attachment 2629149 View attachment 2629150

mc stuff // girls stuff

View attachment 2629312 View attachment 2629311

gallery

View attachment 2629443 View attachment 2629444 View attachment 2629445 View attachment 2629446 View attachment 2629447

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

#############################################################################

slightly altered gui

View attachment 2629194 View attachment 2629195
extrect attached gui.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked (make backup before if needed)

#############################################################################
update

added gallery unlock

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
In my game everyday is same. In home, work, tanning salon, special work nothing new. My game can not trigger the update. I gave up play my game and play from save other man here. Problem solved ;)

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Use these.complete the parlour and Sarah scenes and Victoria scene is automatic after that.Then you can play this update.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This game have a hot and sexy render female model but sadly maybe for next 3 year there will not any sex scene between MC and Jane or Sarah. Every update only play his everday for jerking., I bet he got a ton of sperm in his ball:ROFLMAO:

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
This game have a hot and sexy render female model but sadly maybe for next 3 year there will not any sex scene between MC and Jane or Sarah. Every update only play his everday for jerking., I bet he got a ton of sperm in his ball:ROFLMAO:
Yeah problem is this isn't a MC trying to manipulate the family game not where other members throwing themselves at MC.
This is where both parties are looking at something to happen but not Fully committed.I guess realistically make sense but for an AVN it's a slow progression.

Evoo190

Oct 28, 2021
Whoever wants to complete the new update goes to the salon in the evening. You must understand that if you want to play the new update, all previous events must be completed.

يجب انهاء جميع الاحداث السابقة لكي تذهب للتحديث الجديد خطوة نهاية التحديثات السابقة ولكي تذهب للتحديث الجديد اذهب الى الصالون مساء​

Reactions: pppati311

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
You must understand that if you want to play the new update, all previous events must be completed.
How can a new player know this? there is is 0 info about that.
No info on 1st post. we have to dig though forum post and get help from members on how to play this.
We can not do mind reading to know what the dev did.
This is the reason i rated this game 1. i would do -1 if i could.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I play this just wanna see Jane model render, she damn hot. But Iam not fans to this MC coz he looks stupid with big fat member coz he lives among beautiful and hot girls but all he can do is jerking:LOL:

Reactions: Beaviss

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well i'm sure i completed all previous events including tanning salon and boss events, howerver i can't handjob scenes and i've followed the guide on previous pages, she comes to mc room to interupt him and that's repeating for 5 times and nothing. Also those gallery image of tanning and boss are locked even though i completed them in previous updates and can't trigger them again.

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes