RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yes, MC should find a day to meet Jane in bathroom and take a bath together that she can get lust.
Even with max lust i had to repeat it dozen times for some reason. Also all scenes from previous updates are not visible in gallery even though i played them before.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just a follow up the only thing i manged to do so far is add in a way to name the mc and have all dialogue use the name you picked

for example

View attachment 2630572

as to an actual guide i'm still trying to figure out if there is an actual order to events or not so far it just seems "do what you want" kinda thing doesn't seem there's much structure but im tired and its super late so i'll check it out later tomorrow
Hey, I appreciate you even looking at it. Especially since it's really not your thing, but I still thank you for at least even taking a look, even if you go no further with the mod (especially after what happened last week with your friend), regardless, thank you :love:
Sorry I haven't finished my PDF walkthrough yet. I got swamped with a huge amount of proofreading work for the first few months of the year (tens of thousands of lines of dialogue to edit), and all of May I'm out of town visiting my dad. I'll be back June 1, though. If you've not created your in-game WT by then, I can finish my walkthrough and post that then. I won't get to it before I'm back, but soon after I should have it done.

FYI, it's a fair bit more complicated than just grinding one event over and over. As I've posted in this thread multiple times before, several events are interdependent on a certain level of progress of other events. So there are specific patterns of back and forth that have to happen to advance events.

Reactions: filochard

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
FYI, it's a fair bit more complicated than just grinding one event over and over. As I've posted in this thread multiple times before, several events are interdependent on a certain level of progress of other events. So there are specific patterns of back and forth that have to happen to advance events.
ya i noticed that part is fine. i'm just trying to find the actual "starting point" and decided whats "main events" and what "side events" to fit the ui/style i make Lol but i only play played the prooluge and went through a few files but haven't dived into in to yet

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Step 1 : Meet Jane in Living Room at Evening
Step 2: Go to Bathroom in evening when Jane is bathing . She should not have any drinks.
Step 3: Meet Jane in living room at Evening. Dialogue will tell to buy Furniture .
Step 4: Buy Furniture from Repare/Furniture .Just click on the shopping cart option in the laptop.
Step 5: Meet Jane at Evening . Scene 1 complete
Step 6: Meet Jane at Evening again.Scene 2 complete.
Step 7:Meet Jane at Bathroom again.
Step 8: When lust is full or half Meet Jane at her room early mourning.scene 3 complete
Step 9: When lust is full meet jane at her room early mourning. scene 4 complete
Step 10: Mastrubate in mourning till lust is full .Scene 5 complete
Step 11: Mastrubate in mourning till lust is full. Scene 6 is complete.
I can't get buy furniture dialogue. Meet her in the evening, hack lock and she just gets mad at me for coming into the bathroom

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sandbox games are tough. A dev can make the best renders in the world and write a story like GRRM (not the case here, lol), but if you pile all that into a sandbox that becomes unprogressable without unren or walkthrough, the game becomes another "not worth it" tragedy.
It just means that the dev will need to build in a questlog or make the MC say stuff to drop an idea of what to do.
In reality, this means that the game is not logical, which is a requirement without any hint system.

Reactions: tanstaafl

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Just a follow up the only thing i manged to do so far is add in a way to name the mc and have all dialogue use the name you picked

for example

View attachment 2630572

as to an actual guide i'm still trying to figure out if there is an actual order to events or not so far it just seems "do what you want" kinda thing doesn't seem there's much structure but im tired and its super late so i'll check it out later tomorrow
There is definitely an order, some require certain events with other girls to be completed, and some can be done in parallel.
But basically, I think the game is much more simple programatically - it tests for certain conditions met in each scene, and if met, trigger a variant of the scene.

Fx in eva_house.rpy (yes, it is misspelled in the filename):

Code:
label eve_house_switch_demo:
    if eve_first_speech == 0:
        jump eva_house_demo
    else:
        jump eve_house_switch
label eve_house_switch:
    if eve_main_progress == 0:
        jump eve_start_quest_1
    elif eve_main_progress == 1:
        jump eve_start_quest_2       
    elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist_dush_br <= 2:
        jump eve_krug_1
    elif eve_main_progress >= 2 and eve_twist_dush_br == 3:
        jump eve_krug_2_switch
    elif eve_main_progress == 3 and eve_twist_dush_br == 4:
        jump eve_krug_2_end
And in eve_bedroom.rpy:

Code:
    imagebutton:
        align (0.936, 0.991)
        focus_mask True
        auto "icon/eve_super_utro_mac_hack_%s.png"
        if eve_mac_hack <= 2 and srn_s_mast_nout_s4et >= 4:
            action Jump("eve_mac_hack")
        elif eve_mac_hack >= 3:
            action NullAction()
There are hundreds of tests like this. Not very optimal. Many of the tests are based on weekdays and times of day, which is why I claim that this game should have had a built-in quest log. YOU HAVE TO GUESS AND TRY AND RETRY THE ACTIVATION REQUIREMENTS .

Also, often, code glitches and it doesn't actually set the right variable. This code is a mess.

The only issue is that even WITH a walkthrough this game is massively grindy to the point of thinking WHY THE FUCK BOTHER.
There are no actual animations, only still-swaps (from 2 to 16 images per "animation"). And the only sex with mom and sis so far in my playthru have been dreams, apart from a partial handjob from a drunk mom. I am somewhere between "this game has good graphics" and "why bother", due to the complete lack of actual animations. (There is a folder named images/anim in the rpa archive but they are all still-swap JPEG images, no real animations at all). Also all images are about 260-280 kb.

What I wonder is why the hell did the developer create thousands of stills to swap instead of render animations which take up less space and are fluent? The image-swap animation technique is something that was used in games in the 1990s and something that is not smart to use when all of a 1080p image is swapped.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Did you use search? The dev only does Windows and Android only, but if you look around there are Mac versions.
It is likely you can just take the same renpy runtimes (v8.0.3) from another game with the same version.

Otherwise, as I always say, if you want to play games (and I do mean almost any game), you do not buy a Mac.

Reactions: filochard

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is likely you can just take the same renpy runtimes (v8.0.3) from another game with the same version.

Otherwise, as I always say, if you want to play games (and I do mean almost any game), you do not buy a Mac.
There is Mac posted, all they have to do is look, I've made the Mac version for the last 3 versions, same way devs do with the Ren'Py SDK and all my compressed posts contain Mac versions weither there is one by the dev or not.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
the former is easy to do its all the parallels that was bugging me Lol
One could chart the criteria from each file. This game isn't very big.

The only thing I'm unsure of is the dev's way to handle the day. For some fucking reason, instead of a variable of 1, 2, 3 or a string variable, he counts the time of day in MINUTES. 0, 360, 720 or 1080. (12/00, 6, 12, and 18).
And criteria like in bathroom.rpy for days like theweekday (2, 3, 4, 5 or 6), and there is a variable for if the MC (nm in this code, maybe due to the Russian developer) which is an integer of 0 or 1.

Some criteria is in the top of each file but it also tests (for weekdays etc) later on in each label.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is Mac posted, all they have to do is look, I've made the Mac version for the last 3 versions, same way devs do with the Ren'Py SDK and all my compressed posts contain Mac versions weither there is one by the dev or not.
OK, did you read our discussion? You game is almost impossible to play and it takes at least five times longer than the content warrants.
Also, why the hell didn't you convert all of the so called "animations" to a video format? That will conserve space in a crazy way.
I mean, image swapping ... really. Most people stopped doing that 15-20 years ago and renpoo does support video (not thanks to the renpy developer, but to the devs of pygame which is the actual engine behind it)

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes