SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK, did you read our discussion? You game is almost impossible to play and it takes at least five times longer than the content warrants.
Also, why the hell didn't you convert all of the so called "animations" to a video format? That will conserve space in a crazy way.
I mean, image swapping ... really. Most people stopped doing that 15-20 years ago and renpoo does support video (not thanks to the renpy developer, but to the devs of pygame which is the actual engine behind it)
Why are you telling me that? It is NOT my game, why in the world would you think it is?

Searching Mac, well brings up this post here...

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please give the player the option to rename the m.c .:rolleyes: Forced m.c name oh common even Skyrim through mass effect series had that simple option in them :FacePalm: giphy firfly im out.gif

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
It is likely you can just take the same renpy runtimes (v8.0.3) from another game with the same version.

Otherwise, as I always say, if you want to play games (and I do mean almost any game), you do not buy a Mac.
I do not make life decisions based on gaming.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, if there is an official mac version it should be on the front page. For obvious reasons I am not downloading a modified one from here.
It's not modified :rolleyes: it's created exactly the same way it's done officaly, but I guess this won't be for you since that's your stance when the 1,000's of users have got my Mac versions and haven't complained one bit.

There is no official form the DEV they only do Windows and Android that's it. So, you never download compressed versions either then I take it ;)

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I can't get buy furniture dialogue. Meet her in the evening, hack lock and she just gets mad at me for coming into the bathroom
You should finish message parlour quest before buy an upgrade living room. Go to message parlour in afternoon talk to Sarah and tomorrow evening back to massage parlour again and meet terapis.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
how can i buy furniture
Finish message parlour quest before you want to upgrade living room. Go to message parlour on the afternoon and talk to Sarah and back again tomorrow evening meet with the terapis until MC give a hot message to Jane.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
this dialogue is giving me an aneurysm...

1684472671883.png

EDIT: also is the girls name Eva or Eve? it keeps changing....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
compressed version plz
You will need to use search, search the words compressed win, compressed mac, etc.

Mods/uploaders are not linking our compressed posts anymore, it's not our decision and is out of our control, sorry.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hmm? Whats up with that? they still link mods/cheats and etc....
I have no idea; they just don't have enough staff, I guess. There was a post one day stating they would no longer do it and to stop reporting them, same with Android ports.

This is post that told use to stop reporting them.

They added this message GCR thread

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
OK, I can't get anywhere with the sister. I've finished the mom and the special work stuff.
Have you finished the event where Sister Handjob MC at bathroom.
if not keep peeking at mouring and going into bathroom in evening when she is there. You have go to bathroom when she is there at mourning when lust is full 2 times.
After that you can start Tannong Salon events at afternoon.
it's bit confusing.If you want just gallery unlock you can use my saves which are already posted at this thread.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
It is a confusing game when you play at first time when I played it once ,for next updates I just look at gallery and see what images are missing. That give me an idea where events will trigger and then I just grind till I get those images.

• Sad
Reactions: baklol
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes