cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is one of the best looking Daz productions with THE WORST FUCKING DIALOGUE AND TEXT IN A GAME EVER, apart from Engrish (and I do mean MTL).

It is so fucking full of mistakes I am barfing my ass off all the time.

For example this:

1684378094552.png

Who the fuck would expect Eve to be talking about A COMPUTER here..!

It is fine that a RUSSIAN makes a game in English (as long as I don't pay for it, I don't want to support Pooh-tin)... but then at least the dev could hire someone to help him with his lousy English, as others do. Afterall, he must be making a couple of dollars on it (there are probably people who don't care about the conflict)...

werj

May 12, 2019
Can't trigger Sunday with Victoria, finished mom massage on couch. Mc has memory of mom and Victoria in morning session, also go to tanning salon hear voices and leaves

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
It's at the $20 tier, not worth it.

I will ask a couple of modder's to see if they have the faintest interest in doing one.
This is type of game where you need quest log to know to go where when rather than dialogue choice as there is hardly any. Lain is good at that like Milfy City and Photo Hunt.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is type of game where you need quest log to know to go where when rather than dialogue choice as there is hardly any. Lain is good at that like Milfy City and Photo Hunt.
I currently have this person looking, as they do the same type of mod for almost the same basic same formula as this game.

They are "just looking" there is no implied they are doing it, just looking, as they didn't know about this game, and the content does not favor them. Will know in a few days.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Well i'm sure i completed all previous events including tanning salon and boss events, howerver i can't handjob scenes and i've followed the guide on previous pages, she comes to mc room to interupt him and that's repeating for 5 times and nothing. Also those gallery image of tanning and boss are locked even though i completed them in previous updates and can't trigger them again.
MC and Jane should be full of lust
Anyone have a completed save they can share?
Save file already posted in previous page 73-75

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I currently have this person looking, as they do the same type of mod for almost the same basic same formula as this game.

They are "just looking" there is no implied they are doing it, just looking, as they didn't know about this game, and the content does not favor them. Will know in a few days.

Just a follow up the only thing i manged to do so far is add in a way to name the mc and have all dialogue use the name you picked

for example

1684396997154.png

as to an actual guide i'm still trying to figure out if there is an actual order to events or not so far it just seems "do what you want" kinda thing doesn't seem there's much structure but im tired and its super late so i'll check it out later tomorrow

• Red Heart
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a follow up the only thing i manged to do so far is add in a way to name the mc and have all dialogue use the name you picked

for example

View attachment 2630572

as to an actual guide i'm still trying to figure out if there is an actual order to events or not so far it just seems "do what you want" kinda thing doesn't seem there's much structure but im tired and its super late so i'll check it out later tomorrow
Hey, I appreciate you even looking at it. Especially since it's really not your thing, but I still thank you for at least even taking a look, even if you go no further with the mod (especially after what happened last week with your friend), regardless, thank you :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shawnchapp

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Sandbox games are tough. A dev can make the best renders in the world and write a story like GRRM (not the case here, lol), but if you pile all that into a sandbox that becomes unprogressable without unren or walkthrough, the game becomes another "not worth it" tragedy.

Reactions: papasmurf
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes