SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
some people just can;'t grasp that renpy does it automatically and some devs are just too lazy to click the "export to all" check box no modifactiones need (yes im overly simplifying it but the point still stands Lol)
I would gander most dev's don't want to chance it and have no way of testing it on Mac. But from the ones I've did (including compressed versions), they've all worked flawlessly.

I know with Mac and Linux sometimes; permissions can be tricky.

Like this someone made a permission fixer for Mac/Linux.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I would gander most dev's don't want to chance it and have no way of testing it on Mac.
Honestly i think some of them just don't know renpy does it Lol, you see the same problem with unity games and devs saying "we don't know to make a mac version" when unity does it automatically as well Lol

so you're right i know nothing about mac so i muself would never use the autp feature simple becuase even if is work flawlessly 99,9999999% of the time if there ever is a problem i would have no clue how to bug fix it...

like a few mac user sometimes get an issue with my mods where an "image.png" errors pops up saying it isn't a supported image type which i have no clue about because png is most certain;y supported in windows and renpy itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honestly i think some of them just don't know renpy does it Lol, you see the same problem with unity games and devs saying "we don't know to make a mac version" when unity does it automatically as well Lol

so you're right i know nothing about mac so i muself would never use the autp feature simple becuase even if is work flawlessly 99,9999999% of the time if there ever is a problem i would have no clue how to bug fix it...

like a few mac user sometimes get an issue with my mods where an "image.png" errors pops up saying it isn't a supported image type which i have no clue about because png is most certain;y supported in windows and renpy itself.
Yeah, there are also some issues with AV1/MKV too I believe, but yeah, the PNG thing is weird, and surely, it's supported by Mac. Oh, it's H264 it certain Ren'Py version, so not Mac releated.

That could be another issue if they do make Mac they don't want to have to deal with it if there are issues, the same goes for RPGM which I have zero clue on that engine.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

kroniut

Aug 14, 2022
Damn, another game that has been going on for years and still has no actual sex scenes with certain characters. Guess I'll pass on this one, too. No excuse for characters not to have scenes when a game is this old. Shame cause the mom is really hot.

Oct 3, 2022
I have a few question;

1. How do you get the mothers work lady to continue? I have only one scene with her.

2. For the special work how do you get the scenes with the blonde daughter? I have everything with the redhead

3. Then who are the scenes with on the bottom row 2nd picture and how to start that?

Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
I have a few question;

1. How do you get the mothers work lady to continue? I have only one scene with her.

2. For the special work how do you get the scenes with the blonde daughter? I have everything with the redhead

3. Then who are the scenes with on the bottom row 2nd picture and how to start that?
1. You have to do the massage events first ( talk to your sister and go there in the evening )
2. If you had sex with the redhead then you have to wait for an update because you cant go there anymore
3. That are the massage scenes

Savegame with all events if you want to see...

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Hotwife route for Jane should probably be called something else, considering she doesn't do stuff with other dudes (judging by the tags) or girls who aren't also looking to fuck the PC.

I'm a little disappointed tbh; it's been a hot minute since I got my hands on a good momNTR game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, another game that has been going on for years and still has no actual sex scenes with certain characters. Guess I'll pass on this one, too. No excuse for characters not to have scenes when a game is this old. Shame cause the mom is really hot.
It was actually abandoned for a very long time, it just came back from the dead a couple of months ago.

Oct 3, 2022
1. You have to do the massage events first ( talk to your sister and go there in the evening )
2. If you had sex with the redhead then you have to wait for an update because you cant go there anymore
3. That are the massage scenes

Savegame with all events if you want to see...
Thanks but how do I start the massage parlor? Also how do I get the third mom massage scene?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
and do you know what a sandbox needs ? content. do you go to the shop to buy an empty box? i sure as hell wouldn't. you don't understand what point i was making. the game has potential if they changed from a sandbox to a vn its as simple as that.
and some of us actually like to play a game instead of reading a illustrated book

Reactions: specusan

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
and some of us actually like to play a game instead of reading a illustrated book

i'll add on to this since the other person said " sandbox needs ? content. "

mostly all the content in this game is excatly what you would call "sandbox" content, ya cause totally just peeking at the girls showering and using the bathroom would make a great Kinetic VN /s

there isn't much of a story to tell so a kinetic VN would be horribly with this game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, some update news

Good day friends!
Update 0.1.9 has been released, which means it's time to move on!
I was surprised that the third option in the voting would win by such a margin. But, you made your choice, and now you're in for a Jane and Sarah event together!
But as I've written before, Sarah's storyline is a little late compared to the rest of the characters. Which means we need to fix that in the next update.
The update is going to be quite a big one. That's why I decided to split it into two parts.
Next month will be version 0.1.9.5 and after that, version 0.2.0.
More info and pictures to come next week. As usual, on Friday.
That's all, have a nice day everyone!
1684718516349.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What were the poll options?
I posted it a few pages back, but this was about the voting.

At the moment, Sarah's events are far behind Jane's events, as they are at different stages in the development of the plot. And in order for me to start creating events where they are together, first I have to advance Sarah a little on the plot.
It follows that:
  1. If you vote for Jane, then I will continue the events that you will see in update 0.1.9
  2. If you vote for Sarah, then I will continue to develop her events. In which there will be a lot of fetishistic scenes, such as “golden shower” and so on.
  3. If you vote for their joint events. Then the next 1-2 updates, I will completely dedicate to Sarah so that she is on the same level of relations with Nick as Jane. And only then I will start creating events where both of them participate. Such as "Beach", "Jane with Sarah in the bath", "Sarah's Toy Collection", etc.

Reactions: filochard
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes