Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
this game is an actual shitshow without a walkthrough

I'm currently working on WT-mod but i don't have an ETA (im also working on other projects so this is kinda a "side project" due to a request)

But someone said they were working on a PDF-WT that i think they said should be ready by the 1st of June

Edit: they'll be back on the 1st to work on it

Sorry I haven't finished my PDF walkthrough yet. I got swamped with a huge amount of proofreading work for the first few months of the year (tens of thousands of lines of dialogue to edit), and all of May I'm out of town visiting my dad. I'll be back June 1, though. If you've not created your in-game WT by then, I can finish my walkthrough and post that then. I won't get to it before I'm back, but soon after I should have it done.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm currently working on WT-mod but i don't have an ETA (im also working on other projects so this is kinda a "side project" due to a request)

But someone said they were working on a PDF-WT that i think they said should be ready by the 1st of June

Edit: they'll be back on the 1st to work on it
I have worked on it some, but it's been slow progress for now. Being away and committed to helping my extended family until the end of the month, I have only limited time right now to work on it. But I am making some progress, so I definitely will finish it, hopefully by no later than the 15th of June. The plan is to finish some time during the first week of June, though.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
this is for people who NOT want to wait for mod updates after a game update and not using a wt-mod or w/e
this file is standalone and dont affect any other files
as i said " but very helpful "

Also my mods don't don't affect other files i try my beast to keep them self contained so they can be slap in and taken out at any time without issues.

And just an FYI you might want to add word subs for "NI-NI-NI" its used quite a bit for "NI-NI-NI-NICK!!!"

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
"NI-NI-NI-NICK!"
there is nothing about at res.rpy
hmmm . never seen , but i must say i am not far in the game (everytime i play i loose the interest quick :D )

ya i missed it the first time around its hard coded into the dialogue itself randomly ened at spot at "NI-NI-SHAWN!!!" and was just like "err this doesn't look right" Lol

1684913232581.png

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

saiful

May 27, 2018
This game buggy. i play the previous verison 0.18 and i already unlocked all scene. today i continue/load the save, the scene is blur lock again. Try new game, keep repeating event but the scene is not unlocked and cant progress the story.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game buggy. i play the previous verison 0.18 and i already unlocked all scene. today i continue/load the save, the scene is blur lock again. Try new game, keep repeating event but the scene is not unlocked and cant progress the story.
I'm not totally sure (haven't finished running through the entire thing with this version), but the dev did make quite a few changes between v0.1.6 and v0.1.9 (like Mrs. Mills' child* being a girl, Olivia, instead of a boy, John; the ability to cheat money; etc.) It's totally possible he reset unlockable scenes in the process. So that might or might not be a bug (although I think that would be annoying either way).

*Transgenderism is apparently in the game now. :LOL:

saiful

May 27, 2018
I'm not totally sure (haven't finished running through the entire thing with this version), but the dev did make quite a few changes between v0.1.6 and v0.1.9 (like Mrs. Mills' child* being a girl, Olivia, instead of a boy, John; the ability to cheat money; etc.) It's totally possible he reset unlockable scenes in the process. So that might or might not be a bug (although I think that would be annoying either way).

*Transgenderism is apparently in the game now. :LOL:

For Jane night visit. I already got the blow job scene but it did not unlocked in the gallery. try few time with nick full horny and not horny but the scene no 2 & 3 not unlocked. do i need to progress the story (spa event) ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For Jane night visit. I already got the blow job scene but it did not unlocked in the gallery. try few time with nick full horny and not horny but the scene no 2 & 3 not unlocked. do i need to progress the story (spa event) ?
Did you already see this previous post of mine? This part can get a little confusing / tricky, so let me know if it still doesn't help you progress. To answer your last question, while I don't believe the spa event affects Jane at night at all, it never hurts to progress all other events you can in the mean time. There are definitely some dependencies where some events stop progressing until others have also been progressed.

saiful

May 27, 2018
Did you already see this previous post of mine? This part can get a little confusing / tricky, so let me know if it still doesn't help you progress. To answer your last question, while I don't believe the spa event affects Jane at night at all, it never hurts to progress all other events you can in the mean time. There are definitely some dependencies where some events stop progressing until others have also been progressed.
nope, sorry i did not notice your latest guide. in previous play, i got no issue to unlock jane scene and since im starting new game and follow the step what i know but it did not work, it get frustrating. The scene is unlock after i proceed the jane spa event. Anyway, thank you for your hard work for assisting me and other player... you have my respect (y).

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Far too much grind for so little reward. And the sci-fi element has been completely abandoned half way through.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes