BRDhunter

Oct 25, 2020
How to trigger the hero route?
I've completed couple of guide quests but the house is till locked.
I was having similar trouble. but this is how i managed to unlock it. i completed the first level quest solo in normal clothes. I also did this after doing the quest for a job for the innkeeper and a maid job for the rich kid. I also not sure if it is needed but i have failed the quest before.

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Here is a more complete fix for the English version of the game. The contents are:
Evtext.wolf Evtext2.wolf -- fixes the missing voices from base game H-scenes, also re-translates them using a different MTL
Evtext3.wolf -- fixes the untranslated text for the DLC H-scenes
MapData2.wolf -- fixes the south map, including the bonus dungeon (DLC areas)
SystemFile2.wolf -- changes the title screen to English

In order to apply the patch it is necessary to unpack Game_EN.exe first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The patch needs to be unpacked into the game directory, which should overwrite 5 files in the Data subdirectory (you'll be prompted to confirm the overwrite).

Do I need to apply all of this one by one or just the latest patch to work?
Is 6.7 the latest patch..

Reactions: Diegoz

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Do I need to apply all of this one by one or just the latest patch to work?
Is 6.7 the latest patch..
After unpacking Game_EN.exe you just need to extract en-fix-v6.7z into the game directory.
v5 was the previous version of the patch; I removed it to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
How to trigger the hero route?
I've completed couple of guide quests but the house is till locked.
You go to a mission after day 15, finish the expedition and he shows up, it was something like that if I'm not mistaken, though I'm not sure how do we trigger his events with other girls :/

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
there's an option to only play as kyle?
I'm not interested in the heroine's point of view at all.

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
You only play as kyle for evening part of the day, the main focus on fmc though.
I see
Then maybe Kyle can see the girl somehow.
You mean moaning around, maybe silhouettes.
Anyway, is there a “Hidden Ntr” in this game?
I hate it when they shove all the scenes right in your face.

Nexion123

Mar 2, 2024
How to get the Hero Arc ending where he videotapes himself fucking all the three heroines?
habe das prolog übersprungen mal ne frage was muss ich machen um den helden habe zu treffen bei mir ist es gerade tag 10 und das haus des helden ist noch zu und in der gilde ist er auch nicht oder muss ich biss zu einem bestimmten tag vorspulen bis ich in treffe

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
habe das prolog übersprungen mal ne frage was muss ich machen um den helden habe zu treffen bei mir ist es gerade tag 10 und das haus des helden ist noch zu und in der gilde ist er auch nicht oder muss ich biss zu einem bestimmten tag vorspulen bis ich in treffe
Ne nichts

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
so wow. I haven't played Vulvadia Intersection by Acerola so idk if they went as hard on that as they did with this game but holy shiiiittt. It may be just another NTR job collector/CG collector, but its like they took all the great things from their previous NTR works and neatly made them work in this. In terms of art this is Acerola at it's finest. I think I prefer this quality to even their newest work NTR Sister Chika. Clearly the budget on this compared to NTR sister chika is in a whole other ball park but damn, even the dot animations in this are a better selling point than NTR CHIKA. Like I was honestly just disappointed in their newest one... felt like a cash grab. This game is honestly even better than Colette. Such a great game goddamn.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes