danadana

Aug 5, 2023
captur monica.png
the fastest purchase in the entire west
I'm going to try if the voices work
:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

voices now work in 1.2

EDIT: They say they will fix the voices in the next patch so is ok (fixed) in 1.02

Last edited:

Winterfell

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 4008587
the fastest purchase in the entire west
I'm going to try if the voices work
:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

ok don't buy it it doesn't have voices ok, don't buy it, it doesn't have voices, I repeat, it doesn't have voices, they don't have voices for the game.
Don't buy it until they fix the voices and if they don't fix them then it's not worth it
did you patch it?? if you do and it still dont work kagura common L

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Here I am, without a single flying fuck about voices. So even IF voices don't work, I'm probably gonna buy it eventually anyway.

Not right away though. Gotta wait and see if there's any bugs that I DO care about...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
did you patch it?? if you do and it still dont work kagura common L
Of course, the voices are only the scenes, so I had to patch it for that reason. For now, if you want to buy or play it, it's ok, but I warn you that it doesn't have voices at the moment.
is translated and uncensored and with a very nice font.

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
If you upload the kagura version, I can probably make a patch to make the voice work. I finished translating their other work Kanade like a month ago. if it's similarly coded, getting the voice working shouldn't take that long.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If you upload the kagura version, I can probably make a patch to make the voice work. I finished translating their other work Kanade like a month ago. if it's similarly coded, getting the voice working shouldn't take that long.
Wait. Hol' up a moment. Did you just say that you finished the translation for the Kanade game that has been laying around unfinished for f'n ages? Did I miss the movement on the thread for that game when it was updated? Or has it not been updated yet?

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
Wait. Hol' up a moment. Did you just say that you finished the translation for the Kanade game that has been laying around unfinished for f'n ages? Did I miss the movement on the thread for that game when it was updated? Or has it not been updated yet?
I uploaded it and put it as a reply on that thread. I had a hand on the original translation, and only recently had some free time. So I figured I'd finish it (using google translate/deepl/online dictionary) and cleaned up the bugs since no one is really finishing it.

did that last month, so the game structure is still pretty fresh in my mind. so I can probably get the voices working

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I uploaded it and put it as a reply on that thread. I had a hand on the original translation, and only recently had some free time. So I figured I'd finish it (using google translate/deepl/online dictionary) and cleaned up the bugs since no one is really finishing it.

did that last month, so the game structure is still pretty fresh in my mind. so I can probably get the voices working
I see...

I dunno if you're going to need too. Kagura already commented on Discord that they're getting a patch out to fix the issue. Probably won't take too long.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Then how would I get this Zipped and ready for others to play and enjoy?
don't you have a zip program on your pc? i have bandizip which is literally just right click on the folder and select turn into zip file. i don't know if its that simple for any other program you might have to load the folder into the program then turn it into a zip file.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Unsure how much this will work for people or if it does at all, but here is the Kagura version patched. Unsure if anything needs to be done to get it to work right or such but best I can do without more instruction.

Reactions: worlder

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Unsure how much this will work for people or if it does at all, but here is the Kagura version patched. Unsure if anything needs to be done to get it to work right or such but best I can do without more instruction.

Pixeldrain
ill let you know shortly

edit" its as the other people have said it works fine, there a few things off but kagura will patch them quickly. otherwise its playable.

Last edited:

Thineshisamonkey

Jan 7, 2024

Pixeldrain
thank you brother, working impeccably so far, but am not past the prologue yet.

Feb 13, 2020
You need to download a wolf rpg game, extract it in your download folder. ( Your download folder is the root directory (base window) of WINLATOR. Then when you open WINLATOR you need to start your contained then open Disk D: which is your download folder. Then simply go to your game files and start the .exe.

Also with BACK bouton of your phone you can open a window to generate a keyboard or gamepad which is needed for acerola games.

Input control >> RTS

Edit:
Your phone is good
Thank for replying and helping me, I had downloaded this game itself, I use the same starting method when I play games on Joiplay, so I usually have to extract them. I don't use the .rga file, I use the default windows application on Joiplay.

Apr 15, 2023

Pixeldrain
Kagura should have another patch for the game within 24 hours with some bug fixes btw just so you know in case you wanna update it.

Winterfell

Jan 25, 2018

Pixeldrain
got past prolouge and did some scenes that SHOULD have some voices but didn't coping for a day 1 patch now

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
will this thread be updated with the kagura ver or your just have to apply the kagura patch on the old file?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes