Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Kagura should have another patch for the game within 24 hours with some bug fixes btw just so you know in case you wanna update it.
Yeah I'll Check from time to time and update as needed I guess.

will this thread be updated with the kagura ver or your just have to apply the kagura patch on the old file?
See my above post for a working version though it seems voices aren't working.

Reactions: f9account

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
i want to ask, is the game in ryuugames the legit game because i notice patch is different from f95zone site.... the one in ryuugames is v1.01 while here it says v1.09 with DLC

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
i want to ask, is the game in ryuugames the legit game because i notice patch is different from f95zone site.... the one in ryuugames is v1.01 while here it says v1.09 with DLC
why would you use a website that puts viruses on your computer? to answer your question the game on here is a fan translation the thread hasn't been updated yet.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
why would you use a website that puts viruses on your computer? to answer your question the game on here is a fan translation the thread hasn't been updated yet.
i havent gotten single virus from ryuugames because i have windows defender turned on and anti-virus software on, i do clean sweep of my laptop every month to prevent lags

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Well, the problems with the voices, which were the important thing, are now fixed, now there are only the rest of the errors.At least the game is complete with everything it offers and uncensored, DLC, a clean UI, an easy-to-read font. is an addition that, although not entirely important, is something that adds immersion to the scenes and the game completely changes with voices.

Bugs and untranslated sentences can be fixed with time. The voices are basically denying or removing content from the game.

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
i havent gotten single virus from ryuugames because i have windows defender turned on and anti-virus software on, i do clean sweep of my laptop every month to prevent lags
Same only thing that annoy me on that site is the ADs can be a bit overwhelming some times

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
People can confirm that the files are safe?
After the APBLU scare recently it's better to always be vigilant

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
I know it is funny to post this since I uploaded it. But should be fine. No issues with my PC and I didn't put anything into these, as far as I know they are as safe as they can be.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
If it is safe or not, it is part of the risk you take due to piracy, is you who decides to trust the link that they offer you or you can play safe, buy the game and get rid of problems, these are decisions that we risk, which is why it is advisable to pay for an ativirus and use virus total to have second and third opinions before executing a file

If it is safe or not you have to trust the words of Cadwae The rest depends on you or on trusting other users to tell you if it is safe, although they may lie to you or use a multi-account so maybe perhaps.

You also can't trust those who say this has a virus because they are probably window defender alerts and there are a lot of paranoids out there.So when you download make sure that the person you download from is a user who has already uploaded more games or that you see that people trust him

Last edited:

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
If it is safe or not, it is part of the risk you take due to piracy, is you who decides to trust the link that they offer you or you can play safe, buy the game and get rid of problems, these are decisions that we risk, which is why it is advisable to pay for an ativirus and use virus total to have second and third opinions before executing a file

If it is safe or not you have to trust the words of Cadwae The rest depends on you or on trusting other users to tell you if it is safe, although they may lie to you or use a multi-account so maybe perhaps.
This is a good thing to keep in mind. But also with the safeness of it being a reason I bought it, I also did it to not wait, to support people here and also support Kagura releasing more Acerola games. So I would say as a blanket for all games you get and like, if you can buy it to support the studio to make more and the port company to bring and release them, then I would do that.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
When I first played this I was thinking the the big titty catgirl should've been the main one. I play this again uncensored with proper translation and now know for certain I'm right.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating~ [v1.02 + DLC] [Acerola] - Compressed

Win [1,20 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes