Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
finally, 2 years since it was announced and with dlc
Kagura announced it on the 13th of August 2023, so, it's only been a little over a year. Given that it comes out on the 7th, it'll be 1 year and almost a month, which is, tbh, decent. The only way they could have done it faster is if they didn't do the whole "SFW version" thing that they do to cover their asses and take less risks.

Reactions: rKnight

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Kagura announced it on the 13th of August 2023, so, it's only been a little over a year. Given that it comes out on the 7th, it'll be 1 year and almost a month, which is, tbh, decent. The only way they could have done it faster is if they didn't do the whole "SFW version" thing that they do to cover their asses and take less risks.
Yeah? It will be one of these things that takes forever so I thought it was longer so yeah my bad :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
At least it didn't take as long as Demon Queen Melissa, that one was eons.
Blame Steam for that one. They had to edit Melissa a lot more than they do normally to get it on that particularly stubborn platform...

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
i really hate how they have to censor outfits just to release something like this, just gives me more reasons not to buy it even though i'd happily play it again and understand it this time, but seeing how everything has to be ''NO SKIN ALLOWED'' on outfits really grinds my gears.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i really hate how they have to censor outfits just to release something like this, just gives me more reasons not to buy it even though i'd happily play it again and understand it this time, but seeing how everything has to be ''NO SKIN ALLOWED'' on outfits really grinds my gears.
because you have to apply the patch to remove censorship :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
patch.png

All Kagura games have their patch to uncensor the game on their website. These patches also work as bug fixes so every time Kagura releases a new patch you have to apply it again

Last edited:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Any tentacle/monster pregnancy?
Whoa, this finally got a Kagura release?! Oh wait, I was already in here and I forgot :KEK:

*ahem* I don't remember tentacle preg, but I'm pretty confident monsters can get you pregnant if you adventure out and lose a fight.

I haven't played this in a very long time though.

Reactions: f9account

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
From what I remember, in theory, anything and everything that can cum inside Monica has a chance to impregnate her. However, the "father" of the pregnancy has no bearing on anything from what I remember.

In any case, once she loses her virginity, monsters can rape her in combat even without defeat scenes, and I think there were tentacles monsters too. There may be a tentacle defeat scene too somewhere... but the monster content is very small in this game.

Basically, if your main goal is that sort of content, it's probably around 10% at most? Not worth the effort if you don't enjoy all the other stuff that the game has to offer.

Feb 13, 2020
because you have to apply the patch to remove censorship :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3992650

All Kagura games have their patch to uncensor the game on their website. These patches also work as bug fixes so every time Kagura releases a new patch you have to apply it again
Can I play this game on Joiplay? As I have played RPGM on it but I don't Know if Wolf Rpg are supported or not

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Can I play this game on Joiplay? As I have played RPGM on it but I don't Know if Wolf Rpg are supported or not
Wolf engine is not supported on joiplay. There's exagear which is a windows emulator but I've heard terrible things about it, stuff like bugs, freezes, crashes and there's also compatibility issues, seems like it's more suited for older games so a game like Monica should not be running well. For Acerola games you gotta play those on a PC I'm afraid

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
Wolf engine is not supported on joiplay. There's exagear which is a windows emulator but I've heard terrible things about it, stuff like bugs, freezes, crashes and there's also compatibility issues, seems like it's more suited for older games so a game like Monica should not be running well. For Acerola games you gotta play those on a PC I'm afraid
Thank you for the reply , I see thank you for the information guess I'll play it on my PC then. I usually play on Joiplay cause it's useful during traveling or just to play anywhere and anytime where I can't access my PC

Addexs

Jul 10, 2021
Thank you for the reply , I see thank you for the information guess I'll play it on my PC then. I usually play on Joiplay cause it's useful during traveling or just to play anywhere and anytime where I can't access my PC
you can use Winlator emulator, it is quite easy to use and setup i have played several acerola titles published by Kagura on that PC emulator.
Of course it all depends on how powerful your mobile is, I played it on a pocox3 pro

Reactions: AveragePatron

kayh

Dec 17, 2017
you can use Winlator emulator, it is quite easy to use and setup i have played several acerola titles published by Kagura on that PC emulator.
Of course it all depends on how powerful your mobile is, I played it on a pocox3 pro
Yes it is working on WINLATOR tried some wolf rpg games. This is my config.

Edit:
But yeah you need a powerful phone

Reactions: AveragePatron
Feb 13, 2020
Thank you for replying I'll try the Winlator, I have Poco F4 5g with SD870

Yes it is working on WINLATOR tried some wolf rpg games. This is my config.

Edit:
But yeah you need a powerful phone
I have decent phone do check my above reply in this post, thank you for replying and sharing the confiq

Edit :- how to add games to it ? I created the container but what next? Am not seeing anything similar to Joiplay so am bit confused

Last edited:

kayh

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you for replying I'll try the Winlator, I have Poco F4 5g with SD870

I have decent phone do check my above reply in this post, thank you for replying and sharing the confiq

Edit :- how to add games to it ? I created the container but what next? Am not seeing anything similar to Joiplay so am bit confused
You need to download a wolf rpg game, extract it in your download folder. ( Your download folder is the root directory (base window) of WINLATOR. Then when you open WINLATOR you need to start your contained then open Disk D: which is your download folder. Then simply go to your game files and start the .exe.

Also with BACK bouton of your phone you can open a window to generate a keyboard or gamepad which is needed for acerola games.

Input control >> RTS

Edit:
Your phone is good

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone got the Kagura release with the patch applied? Just waiting for that hero.

EDIT: Oh, thought it already released on Steam, but guess not yet. My bad.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
If I buy it an apply the patch, is there anything else needed to do to make it ready for upload other than just Zip the Steam folder?

Reactions: MrMuppet
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes