youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StolenNewlywedMonicaTsundereWifesTitillating-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
is there corruption in this. im into a girl lewd stat (if there is one) affecting dialogue or scenes
Yes, but not usual corruption with Dark aura , more like moral degeneration that make her slutty.

BTW, anyone have walkthrough of this game?

• Love
Reactions: Feriggio

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there seriously no way to fucking extend past the time limit in this game, Leanne, or Yukino or continue past the time limit? I hate that I can't just view the scenes naturally in one playthrough. Makes me fucking stressed trying to view as much as I can during the 60 days. Looking at the gallery just isn't the same as being able to naturally play and replay each scene.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
Is there seriously no way to fucking extend past the time limit in this game, Leanne, or Yukino or continue past the time limit? I hate that I can't just view the scenes naturally in one playthrough. Makes me fucking stressed trying to view as much as I can during the 60 days. Looking at the gallery just isn't the same as being able to naturally play and replay each scene.
i think you have to choose the jobs to do in the game to see which scenes then replay the game again to unlock the rest of gallery and again and again until gallery is unlock...its annoying as hell since the timer says 60 days

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
"cannot locate basic info data "cant run the game.some files missing our how should i name the file for it to run?for some reason it works ok then i run it in downloaded folder but doesnt then i get it out.

Last edited:

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
"cannot locate basic info data "cant run the game.some files missing our how should i name the file for it to run?for some reason it works ok then i run it in downloaded folder but doesnt then i get it out.
your installation folder might be too long or too many folders deep? All you need to do is extract it and that's it, you don't need to change anything

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
GOG release anytime soon? A lot of their games are there.
If a GoG release happens, and that's not guaranteed because a number of KG's games are missing from GoG for no apparent reason... then there's a good chance that it will come after the "Back to School" sale is over tbh. If it doesn't show up after that too, well, decent odds that it never will.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Oh yeah, Mochizuki Himari, I knew I recognized that stupid voice from somewhere. No wonder she doesn't have any scenes. Didn't she stop streaming already?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Whats new in the DLC ?
Primarily the area in the South, which, among other things, includes an anal only line of events for everyone who wants Monica to do lots of lewd stuff, but not lose her virginity.

It also includes a new combat mission and combat loss events that lets you meet Iris, the protagonist of Acerola's future game, Dragon Blood. This is available after reaching S rank in the guild, from what I remember.

There's also, I think, some events related to the other girls there, but I dunno how to trigger those.

Also, some gallery only content in the form of special endings where Kyle either gets together with one of the other girls, OR, all three girls get taken by one of the big three names, aka the skeevy inn keeper, the fake hero or the rich brat.

There's probably more, but I haven't looked into it that deeply.

Reactions: gervid and d183
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes