Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
your installation folder might be too long or too many folders deep? All you need to do is extract it and that's it, you don't need to change anything
nah thats just cringe player.cant find data even in Steam version of the game.

RippedKegels

Formerly 'RippedKegals'
May 30, 2022
how come every 'day' starts in the 'evening' phase? So far i'm only getting that and the 'night' phase for the husband.

isn't there supposed to be an actual 'day' phase? is it just mislabeled in the kagura version?

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
how come every 'day' starts in the 'evening' phase? So far i'm only getting that and the 'night' phase for the husband.

isn't there supposed to be an actual 'day' phase? is it just mislabeled in the kagura version?
u play as the wife during the day and husband at night

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

It's not mislabeled. In typical Acerola fashion, they only have Monica do shit in the evening because she's busy with something else until then during the weekday. Presumably the "Guarding the Inn" thing that the lot of them agree with in the Prologue... but who knows? This is really a left-over from the fact that their original NTR games all featured high-school girls, who had school during the week, and thus could only work in the evening.

So feel free to imagine whatever you want about what Monica does in the morning and the like.

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
How do I finish (or progress) the game? I'm around day 30+. Is there something I should be doing or do I just wait until something happen?

edit: And already defeated the demon lord.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
How do I finish (or progress) the game? I'm around day 30+. Is there something I should be doing or do I just wait until something happen?

People just press shift and don't read or what? They tell you at the beginning you have 60 days to get a certain amount of money, the way you get it depends on you and depending on what you do with Monica, the ending changes after 60 days.

Depending on the route you follow, you will get easy money or it will cost you to reach the amount of money, discover the rest

Hoopa39

May 4, 2022

It end at the start of day 61 if u want to go to day 60 without skipping days doing nothing you just need to talk the the cow next to the inn

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
People just press shift and don't read or what? They tell you at the beginning you have 60 days to get a certain amount of money, the way you get it depends on you and depending on what you do with Monica, the ending changes after 60 days.

Depending on the route you follow, you will get easy money or it will cost you to reach the amount of money, discover the rest
It end at the start of day 61 if u want to go to day 60 without skipping days doing nothing you just need to talk the the cow next to the inn
Thanks. I actually thought it was 30 days and was a little confused the story wasn't ending once I was past that mark.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyway to cheat money or anything?i tried with online saves editor and was lost LOL
save file is way different then any ive seen

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
Oh yeah, Mochizuki Himari, I knew I recognized that stupid voice from somewhere. No wonder she doesn't have any scenes. Didn't she stop streaming already?
Her entire agency went under.
I liked her videos where she played hentai games and got her demonitized multiple times.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So do Sofia and Milli only have scenes with Kyle or do they also have a corruption route
After you do the 3 sex scenes each of them has, you unlock night events for both of them. Each of them has 3 jobs that they work and incidents that occur during said jobs until they become sex addicted cum dumps. There's also live-streams of them getting raped during Adventurer gigs, four for each girls. I think they also have content related to the three main NTR guys, but I haven't unlocked that yet and dunno how that works. There's also some special events where they drag Monica into depravity too...

So. Uh. Really, the stuff with Kyle is the least of the things those hoes get up too, much like Monica.

Reactions: d183 and Yeppers34
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes