rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Reading reviews I wonder, what kind of innovative gems people play the rest of the time?
I'm not into the genre overall, but a fun NTR game for me was Tear of the Crypt. It had a decent amount of agency, only one significant logic error that should have been addressed, and quite a few endings for those who like to look at alternate paths.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
What's the Strange House for in the southern part of the city? NPC just keeps repeating a line about the body becoming 'stronger'

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
people better be grabbing that save then:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cause.... wut bear?

(yes, this is after a new game+ file)
I diagnose a clear case of "skill issue" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

View attachment 4018372

As a professional bartender I recommend the drink of the day "bleeding jane" Say the name of this drink three times in front of a mirror and you'll look like a fool.
I diagnose a case of NOT FULLY READING THE ACTUAL POST

And now I recommend that YOU stop being a bartender if you aren't paying attention.

View attachment 4018485

In other news, I have found out that the game files aren't encoded or anything so I fucked around with the layers on photoshop a bit

if anyone cares, it's 19 images of the catgirl doing a blowjob in the zip file:
You both makes me spat my drink..... OMG :ROFLMAO:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's the english publisher of the game, if they were to scam the client with virus in their patch, how would they last :(
I think that what they were really asking was if you can actually use the patch like that or not without there being any updates through Steam or re-downloading the whole thing from KG's website.

On that subject... someone had this to say.

You can do this yourself with any of Kagura's patches by simply downloading them from their site and properly unpacking them with , after which you open the folder it extracts the files to, typically named %AppFolder%, copy the familiar www folder inside, and paste it over the game's files. That's it. That's literally all it takes.
Personally, I've never done it, and I have no idea if it works etc.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Short of editing the saves regularly, using something like Cheat Engine to edit day number, or editing the game files, there is no way to enter anything like an Endless mode in this game.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes