ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Thread title should be updated to change the name since it is wrong. It should be Monica's Newlywed Life not "Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating~"

Anyone searching for the new title will probably not find it here since it won't match.

I think that what they were really asking was if you can actually use the patch like that or not without there being any updates through Steam or re-downloading the whole thing from KG's website.

On that subject... someone had this to say.

You can do this yourself with any of Kagura's patches by simply downloading them from their site and properly unpacking them with , after which you open the folder it extracts the files to, typically named %AppFolder%, copy the familiar www folder inside, and paste it over the game's files. That's it. That's literally all it takes.
Personally, I've never done it, and I have no idea if it works etc.
As long as the game has the vdf file (Script.vdf in this case) you can safely use the patches from Kagura Games website just fine (this means you have the Steam version and not the copy from Kagura Games website since patches aren't needed for those and aren't supported), I do it all of the time since most games released from Kagura Games do not need any kind of crack, this one doesn't, and the latest 1.03 patch works fine.

You will have to manually find the root folder for the game when using the patches since it won't be possible for it to auto find it.

Game version is now 1.04, new update just dropped.

Last edited:

Kamijoteio

Jan 18, 2021
btw guys,how to unlock all outfit??? i need to play complete manual from beginning??? no easy way like unlock all cg cheat??

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
btw guys,how to unlock all outfit??? i need to play complete manual from beginning??? no easy way like unlock all cg cheat??
If you just want to have the gallery unlocked and can't be assed to play the game... follow these steps:
1. New Game (d'uh). Skip the Intro stuff.
2. Go a bit to the right of the Inn. There's a cow in there. You can pass through one of the trees/bushes/whatever.
3. Talk to the cow and select to skip to the final day.
4. View whatever ending you get.
5. Select New Game+ Once that's done.
6. Skip Intro again.
7. Go into the Inn, then into the Couple's Room.
8. Go to the Teddy Bear, interact with it.
9. Select to Unlock the Gallery.
10. You can now go to the main menu and just use the gallery.

iamnichts

Jan 13, 2023
still halfway through the game. is there a point where during Kyle's phase, we'll be able to see monica have sex with strangers?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
still halfway through the game. is there a point where during Kyle's phase, we'll be able to see monica have sex with strangers?
Kyle can only start seeing Monica fucking around when the Suspicion stat is maxed. Once that happens, an exposure event occurs, though I don't remember what the conditions were beyond that. It might require Monica getting pregnant. At the very least, she can't be a virgin for the event to occur.

iamnichts

Jan 13, 2023
Kyle can only start seeing Monica fucking around when the Suspicion stat is maxed. Once that happens, an exposure event occurs, though I don't remember what the conditions were beyond that. It might require Monica getting pregnant. At the very least, she can't be a virgin for the event to occur.
is there an item that can increase the suspicion stat? only saw one that can decrease.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Once that happens, an exposure event occurs, though I don't remember what the conditions were beyond that.
You have to complete all normal events in that place as Monica, then you can spy on her as Kyle. It's not available for every event but most of them.
Dunno if completing event while pregnant unlock different event for Kyle.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You have to complete all normal events in that place as Monica, then you can spy on her as Kyle. It's not available for every event but most of them.
Dunno if completing event while pregnant unlock different event for Kyle.
Yeah, there's a specific list of events that can be spied on by Kyle. I don't remember the full list tbh.

It included Bakery, Magic Shop, Magic Show, the 3 Adventurers you can hire at the Guild... Some had pregnant variations too, I'm pretty sure.

All in all, it's a lot less than you'd think... but then again, there's also the events you can trigger as Kyle, like the Hypnotist, the Time Stopper, the Onahole thing...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the first event of the side girls jobs?
The first side-job event only unlocks once you've seen all 4 events for that job during a single playthrough. When you do that, you'll get a message saying that the first event was unlocked in the gallery. Yes. That scene is gallery only, presumably because it's something that Kyle and Monica haven't seen themselves.

Is the true ending broken? I've even looked up the requirements on Japanese sites and still can't get it.
The True Ending conditions are ultra strict, are you sure you followed them to the letter? They're:
- Monica must be a Virgin.
- Monica must have Guilt at 100 and Suspicion at 0, exactly.
- Monica must reach S-rank in the guild by beating the Demon Lord.
- You must have over 1 mil gold by the final day.
- Kyle must be a virgin, aka events with the other girls must not be progressed.

It's possible that for the Kyle part, you might need to not fill out any of the 3 initially presented hearts, period, but I haven't bothered checking if it's that strict.

It's also possible that the True Ending now also requires that special quest from the south to be completed. The one you can only access after the Demon Lord is defeated, but that shouldn't be the case. Still, said quest makes it that much easier to reach 1 mil, then just skip to the final day.

Reactions: rKnight and Honoya
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes