Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So another question but is it possible to change the costumes of the other two girls. Cause there's a slutty version of millie's adventure costume and a cow costume for Sofie which I personally think is a waste to just leave them scene locked

Bernkastel64

Jun 11, 2018
does anyone know how to get the true ending? I completed the guild quests and stayed virgin but it only unlocked normal ending 2
I got it on my new game plus run, haven't slept with the sub-heroines, used a cheat table to max currency, only did all the guild quest jobs, and finally used the cow to skip to the final day.

I did some experimenting, Guilt needs to be 100 and Suspicion needs to be 0 otherwise you will be locked out from the true ending. (rather strict)

Last edited:

owe7966

Dec 26, 2020
Hey, in a bit of a pickle. Game doesn't start. "Cannot locate basic info data: C:\User/<x>/Monica's Newlywed Life/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" Tried to simply extract it, nothing. Also tried placing it right in C:, also nothing. Any experiences with this stuff?

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
anyone know how to tear apart a rpgm game? i want the music files lol. Just a point to a tutorial would be good, or program names...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
anyone know how to tear apart a rpgm game? i want the music files lol. Just a point to a tutorial would be good, or program names...
This isn't RPGM, this is Wolf RPG, a different engine. I believe one of the best tools to unpack Wolf files right now is called Uber Wolf, but dunno where the best place to get one is right now. (Though Dazed seems to have included it in his Chika Translation patch, so you can grab it from there...)

If it's just the music you want, it'll be in BGM.wolf

Reactions: Mokalover

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
how come every 'day' starts in the 'evening' phase? So far i'm only getting that and the 'night' phase for the husband.

isn't there supposed to be an actual 'day' phase? is it just mislabeled in the kagura version?
They do this as a balance in Acerola NTR games where you do jobs and such as the heroine once a day and their cuck love interest at night to find out what she was up to after she starts getting into the dirty deeds; on weekends you can play as the Heroine for the afternoons too so you can do 2 jobs in one day; which is the key to getting the most money.

the other key to getting lots of money is loosening the morals of the heroine just enough so she won't lose her virginity in the big paying jobs, but still raking in the cash flow.

The other way to get lots of money specifically in the Acerola games with RPG content is to farm jobs where you go to battle maps and avoid getting raped lol. The Guild tutorial is a tad misleading in this game, in that you don't need a party to do the lower rank quests because Monica was already like, in an A ranked party when the gang decided to retire, so you can solo a lot of the early stuff before you need to get party members in the Guild.

Reactions: bucefala

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
This isn't RPGM, this is Wolf RPG, a different engine. I believe one of the best tools to unpack Wolf files right now is called Uber Wolf, but dunno where the best place to get one is right now. (Though Dazed seems to have included it in his Chika Translation patch, so you can grab it from there...)

If it's just the music you want, it'll be in BGM.wolf
Thanks!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I got it on my new game plus run, haven't slept with the sub-heroines, used a cheat table to max currency, only did all the guild quest jobs, and finally used the cow to skip to the final day.

I did some experimenting, Guilt needs to be 100 and Suspicion needs to be 0 otherwise you will be locked out from the true ending. (rather strict)
Well, kinda strict but you can technically get through the entire game without cheating or having Guilt drop below 100, you just need to have sex with Kyle every night, and farm gold at the Guild until you can afford the best weapons and accessories, then just beat the Demon Lord and thus nullifying the need to actually have to get the money, and finally talk to the cow with Yukino's hairstyle right next to the Inn to skip to Day 60 when you got as far as you wanted to with your pure route.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
and if you want to have even less fun after starting new game + in the room at the inn there is a teddy bear, talk to him and unlock the entire gallery or grab a save from the thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
people better be grabbing that save then:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cause.... wut bear?

(yes, this is after a new game+ file)

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
people better be grabbing that save then:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cause.... wut bear?

(yes, this is after a new game+ file)
I diagnose a clear case of "skill issue" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

capture (2).png

As a professional bartender I recommend the drink of the day "bleeding jane" Say the name of this drink three times in front of a mirror and you'll look like a fool.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I diagnose a clear case of "skill issue" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

As a professional bartender I recommend the drink of the day "bleeding jane" Say the name of this drink three times in front of a mirror and you'll look like a fool.

I diagnose a case of NOT FULLY READING THE ACTUAL POST

And now I recommend that YOU stop being a bartender if you aren't paying attention.

1725950380408.png

In other news, I have found out that the game files aren't encoded or anything so I fucked around with the layers on photoshop a bit

if anyone cares, it's 19 images of the catgirl doing a blowjob in the zip file:

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes