Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Also just as a point because I realise the last version was 3 months ago now here (Which I think consitutes the abandoned tag usually). v0.2 was released to my top tier patrons a few days ago, and will be released to the public at some point next week. Wouldn't want anyone thinking I'd given up lol

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Also just as a point because I realise the last version was 3 months ago now here (Which I think consitutes the abandoned tag usually).
Generally it's more when a dev doesn't show any signs of life or interest in their game or 3 months without any significant news besides "someday, please sent more money/nudes" and the fans start fussing to the mods that rule is a thing.

Wahoo, update next week :)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Generally it's more when a dev doesn't show any signs of life or interest in their game or 3 months without any significant news besides "someday, please sent more money/nudes" and the fans start fussing to the mods that rule is a thing.

Wahoo, update next week :)
Good to know, thanks.

Fair warning, there was Ren'Py fuckery which unfortunately has broken some saves. I've done all I can to fix it, but yeah. New save may be required. (Though when it comes out, try your existing save. If you get to day 6 without getting an error, you're in the clear. Failing that, just restart and skip through making the same choices again. Takes 5-10 mins.)

Reactions: vilewe7570
Nov 23, 2021
It's a bit noticeable here and there that this may be your first project as dev (a bit of a coding things here, a bit of strange renders there(at the very beginning with great improvement later)), but not gonna judge - it takes time and experience to polish skills and think about all the possible details =)

I wish you luck, my friend, to have a lot of patience and willpower to be strong enough to continue telling us this lovely story and i hope we will be able to see it's (i hope happy XD) ending (meaning you won't abandon it :D).

Despite all those bits,I still utterly loved story, characters, humor and especially what you did with non-sex animations XD
(e.g. Cassie giving eyes hints in dressing cubicle)

Really shows that you're putting all your efforts, passion and even soul in it =)

Reactions: Tiur

Nyurei

Oct 22, 2019
Also just as a point because I realise the last version was 3 months ago now here (Which I think consitutes the abandoned tag usually). v0.2 was released to my top tier patrons a few days ago, and will be released to the public at some point next week. Wouldn't want anyone thinking I'd given up lol
Just want to say I love your game, and actually searched for it specifically just now because I was afraid of it being abandoned. There's lots of similar games but this is one of the only ones right now that I have burned into my mind waiting for, so imagine my excitement seeing that you just updated it last week. Also, figured since I was searching for it you deserve my patreon sub. The wait was a bit long but you sound much more apologetic for it than most devs usually do, just keep in mind it is easy for people to feel spurned keeping a patreon sub ongoing for a project that seems to take way too long given the history of some stuff posted here, so please keep up the activity and communication!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Just want to say I love your game, and actually searched for it specifically just now because I was afraid of it being abandoned. There's lots of similar games but this is one of the only ones right now that I have burned into my mind waiting for, so imagine my excitement seeing that you just updated it last week. Also, figured since I was searching for it you deserve my patreon sub. The wait was a bit long but you sound much more apologetic for it than most devs usually do, just keep in mind it is easy for people to feel spurned keeping a patreon sub ongoing for a project that seems to take way too long given the history of some stuff posted here, so please keep up the activity and communication!
Hey there :D That's great feedback thanks very much. Saw you subbed too. I sent you a message about the custom render thing I do since you went for a tier that gets those. Lemme know if you want one :D.

I have no intention of abandoning the project as I'm making it for me really. If I abandon it, I'm not gonna get to play it either xD.

I might be changing to more frequent, but smaller updates in future, but I'm not sure yet. I don't want updates to end in the middle of scenes, so I'll have to work out how best to do it. Guess we'll also see what happens when 0.2 gets released publicly next week. Thanks again for the sub :D

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Just released 0.2 public, so here's the info about old saves.

So basically, some old saves won't work anymore. The return stack somehow got broken after I fixed a typo, and I wasn't able to retrieve it. I've put workarounds in v0.2.01 to fix as many save files as I can, but depending on what point in the game the saves were made, some still don't work.

If you try your save and you manage to get into day 6, then you're in the clear and can continue on that save. If not, then the only way around it is to restart the game. Sorry guys. (Takes about 10 mins to skip through until day 6. Just make the same choices again.)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Shouldn't this pop up under latest updates or do you have to make a ticket for that?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Stormside-0.2.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Update was great, very enjoyable as always.

Overall, really loved this update and this game. Humor is great, writing is great, renders and animations are great, just all-around fun to play. Thanks, and can't wait to see what comes next. ;)

EDIT: Sent the stats.csv on Discord, but wanted to let ya know my save loaded just fine. No issues here.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'll add some answers to those in spoilers for you. Keeping them all separate so you can see//keep hidden whichever ones you want. Scene numbers are counted from left to right, rows from top to bottom. So the ones you're mentioning missing are scenes 10 and 11, and 13 and 14.
(Edited to correct the Cassie scene requirements)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Stormside [v0.2.01] [Atemsiel] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.2.01 · · · (641.8 MiB :: 2.82 GiB)
Mac v0.2.01 · · · (608.2 MiB :: 2.8 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Nimmkarrak

Mar 28, 2019
I'll add some answers to those in spoilers for you. Keeping them all separate so you can see//keep hidden whichever ones you want. Scene numbers are counted from left to right, rows from top to bottom. So the ones you're mentioning missing are scenes 10 and 11, and 13 and 14.

How do I even get the dialogue for choice that leads to scene 10? When she mentions rewards there are no choices offered.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Shouldn't this pop up under latest updates or do you have to make a ticket for that?
I think it's now there. I had to report the thread, but then it has to be manually actioned by a mod, and I think I did it at a time when there weren't any online.

Update was great, very enjoyable as always.

I missed like four scenes and one picture (two scenes after the closet boobjob with Cassie, and then the last two after the Riley and Cassie scene at the sex shop. And missing the last picture). But found all the onions at least. First one was tough as it was barely visible in that hallway, but the second one was easy. But it's fun to find them still.

One thing I noticed though, is the text has randomness to it! And some other things as well. After I missed the first onion, I reloaded my save and started to skip through to try to find it, and noticed some of the dialogue changed from my first playthrough of the update. As well, my first time seeing the laptop my name was fine, yet on the second playthrough, my name was misspelled lol. That is so cool that you did that. Gives a different experience each time you play.

Overall, really loved this update and this game. Humor is great, writing is great, renders and animations are great, just all-around fun to play. Thanks, and can't wait to see what comes next. ;)

EDIT: Sent the stats.csv on Discord, but wanted to let ya know my save loaded just fine. No issues here.
Thanks man, glad you liked it. It seems Tiur has posted a somehow absolutely spot on guide for how to get each scene somewhere above this answer. Some of them are mutually exclusive, for example if Riley goes to the sex shop alone (Because Cassie never offered to take her, since they never hooked up) you get a different scene there to if both Cassie and Riley go.

Hehe, yeah there are some things that do change at random. It's always pretty inconsequential though, just some dumb stuff for fun. I don't remember why I put the "It might spell your name wrong" thing in there, but I enjoy it xD That camshow section is fun actually because anyone who wants their name in there as a viewer can request it in the inclusion-requests chat in my discord. It just matches names to random comments, so people may end up saying some dumb stuff. Naturally patrons get fancy coloured names, but it's just for fun anyway. (And also kinda like a stand-in until I finally get the alumni wall added to the game)

Glad your save worked. It was so annoying because the bug occured the day before the initial intended release. Everything was working absolutely fine, I fixed a typo, and then the game wouldn't launch at all for 5 hours. When I eventually got it running again, pretty much all saves were broken and I was just like "Well shit.."
I think at this point it's mostly saves made while using the phone that don't work.

Pretty much every part of this is spot on. I'd add though that if Cassie and Riley don't hook up earlier in the game for whatever reason, there's a short scene where Riley speaks to the sex shop in a live chat. The scene is only really there to give context to her trip to the sex shop, since Cassie won't have invited her in this case.

How do I even get the dialogue for choice that leads to scene 10? When she mentions rewards there are no choices offered.
What Tiur said about this is correct.

good game, waiting for future updates (y)
Thanks man, hoping to have the next update out before Christmas. Shorter and simpler than this most recent one though.

Last edited:

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
Always nice to end on a cliffhanger and find the next part is already up. Even if I can see where it is going, too many have ended forever with the cliffhanger.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
(Edited to correct the Cassie scene requirements)
Sweeeeettt, thank you for all of that. That is pretty darn good that you found out all that lol. I'll have to replay to unlock some of those and use some throw away saves for the others. But still, thank you. That is awesome. ;)

Thanks man, glad you liked it. It seems Tiur has posted a somehow absolutely spot on guide for how to get each scene somewhere above this answer. Some of them are mutually exclusive, for example if Riley goes to the sex shop alone (Because Cassie never offered to take her, since they never hooked up) you get a different scene there to if both Cassie and Riley go.

Hehe, yeah there are some things that do change at random. It's always pretty inconsequential though, just some dumb stuff for fun. I don't remember why I put the "It might spell your name wrong" thing in there, but I enjoy it xD That camshow section is fun actually because anyone who wants their name in there as a viewer can request it in the inclusion-requests chat in my discord. It just matches names to random comments, so people may end up saying some dumb stuff. Naturally patrons get fancy coloured names, but it's just for fun anyway. (And also kinda like a stand-in until I finally get the alumni wall added to the game)

Glad your save worked. It was so annoying because the bug occured the day before the initial intended release. Everything was working absolutely fine, I fixed a typo, and then the game wouldn't launch at all for 5 hours. When I eventually got it running again, pretty much all saves were broken and I was just like "Well shit.."
I think at this point it's mostly saves made while using the phone that don't work.
The random stuff was awesome. Definitely will make playing through multiple times unique (especially since you miss some things on a single playthrough). And yeah that camshow was great. Curious who the girl is now. Didn't realize that about the names, I'll have to check it out closer next time through.

One thing that I did notice that made me raise an eyebrow: Why is there a bulldozer on the sex toy site lol? That is making me too darn curious. Found it funny though.

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes