Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Sure, Cassie mentions a handjob she gave years ago before she even knew MC, but if that's enough for someone to feel cucked then this isn't the game for them.
It doesn't take much for that pathetic group to feel cucked. As far as they're concerned, everyone is supposed to be a virgin, breathlessly jilling themselves in anticipation of their arrival. Regardless of if they even know there is someone to arrive in the first place. And if they don't, they're whores, including their mother for not having them via immaculate conception.
Yup. OH, and they are also allowed to whore themselves all over the planet, which isn't hypocritical at all, and that is just fine, and totally NOT cucking their LI. In short, they are the most pathetic collection of incels you're likely to meet, and deserves as much consideration.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah. Cause women are supposed to be breathlessly jilling themselves, waiting for someone to appear in their lives. Yup, everyone and your mom is a whore cause they aren't virgins waiting for you to get them off.
Being disingenuous doesn't help.

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if i let Cassie catch Riley Masturbating's my game just straight crash's doesn't generate an error report or anything

Edit it won't let me pass that part even if i stall her, so im going to try restarting, to see if it fixes it

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if i let Cassie catch Riley Masturbating's my game just straight crash's doesn't generate an error report or anything

Edit it won't let me pass that part even if i stall her, so im going to try restarting, to see if it fixes it
Do you have a save file you can send me if the restart doesn't fix it? I haven't heard of this happening before, so I'll assume it's somehow unique to your save. If you send me the file I'll edit it slightly to skip you to the next part and then send it back so you can progress.

You write characters and story you find hot, great.
So you as Dev writing about a li giving another guy a HJ is something you find hot and this is the main problem i have lol. why even add such info to this kind of game is beyond me

i love lesbos but come on.... "i always loved you mc since we first met but i had to fuck other girls".... this is obv bs and we all know it.

Whatever, I'm a virgin and a lesbo lover but this game, that also focuses on those fetishes, somehow manages to not be for me, which is very disappointing
I don't find MC's dad hot, but he's still in the game. Some parts of the game are just there for story progression, and not intended to play to peoples preferences.

The intention with that line was just to be part of a conversation between two girls, while you aren't present. Didn't even really consider whether it was hot or not, it's just part of the dialogue intended to expand the character slightly. Never intended for it to really come up beyond that one line. It gets brought up one other time, but only if you specifically decide not to clear all the data about the girls pasts. I would assume that anyone who has an issue with the girls existing before MC would opt to clear that data. I can't please everybody, but in 6 months I think this is the first time this has been brought up. I'm not too worried about it.

As for the lesbian stuff, I'll assume you were talking about Riley with the "I always loved you" stuff. She had a crush when she was a teenager, but then you disappeared for years, and in the meantime she met Cassie. You weren't there, Cassie's bi, and they ended up experimenting a bit. Then later on you get the choice to either give them permission to continue it, or tell Cassie to stop. Sure, you can't really avoid hearing that they did have a past, but that's just how it is. Kinda hard to give the player an in game choice about whether or not it will continue if the MC doesn't get told that it used to happen. I'd have to just have a "Lesbian content on/off" button, and that's just not the way I want to do things.

I'm sorry you didn't like the game, but it sounds like it's not the game for you. I hope you find something you like more.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
look at all those whiny snowflakes, fearing for their digital mates! honestly, that level of insecurity is so pathetic, I wish we had a safe room for all those losers, where they can do their "lalalaa" routine! I guess the plan to trap them all on Fap-Nation has failed... oh my!
the logical progression for this story would be: optional NTR! you watch or you interfere! your choice! still to much? but OF COURSE! just like life is for you...
I HATE how all those games never live their potential, because a LOUD MINORITY (sounds familiar?) spams their insecure tears all day long - because, surpise! -they have nothing else to do! HOW DARE YOU! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm, that's interesting, do you have a copy of that save? It maybe useful for testing if you're willing to share it.

Heh, her time will come, but until then she'll continue to be a grade A bitch. That scene is gonna be a lot of fun to make.
Sorry I wrote a new save over it to eliminate it on purpose. Did not think about sending it as the issue seems to have been known.

*side note I do not do patreon. I would probably buy additional content if offered on Itch though. Seems to not be at the moment?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Probably for the best if we don't turn this thread into another NTR argument thread though. The game has a few things in it that some people didn't like, but they're staying in the game. That's about all there is really. To be clear, nobody is going to be stealing your girls in the game, but the girls might fool around amongst themselves if you let them. Lots of group sex planned for the future, but MC is the only male character involved. That's kinda just how it is.

Edit: Lmao I took the bait and this didn't work xD It's over now though. Skip the next 2 pages if you don't wanna see that.

Last edited:

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Just let me do terrible, consensual things to Riley. And sometimes have assistants. And then let her work with me to work over the assistants.

: )

Reactions: Zmeu

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Sorry I wrote a new save over it to eliminate it on purpose. Did not think about sending it as the issue seems to have been known.

*side note I do not do patreon. I would probably buy additional content if offered on Itch though. Seems to not be at the moment?
Strange, the save issue only affected things up to the start of the new update. This is the first I've heard of it breaking things in the new update, which is why I wonder if it's the same issue. I'll have to wait and see if it happens to anyone else, as I've never had it happen.

Oh yeah, the thing about itch. It turns out that itch doesn't really support my release model, which is monthly subscription for early access. On itch, once you've paid you tend to get everything on the product page that costs less than what you paid. I've instead decided to make patreon my monetisation platform, and itch is kinda just a pace you can get the latest public version. (Which going forward will be all versions, but itch will get it later than the patrons.)

I appreciate the thought though. If I figure out a way to do something with itch, I might, but for now I'm mostly just happy people are playing the game.

Just let me do terrible, consensual things to Riley. And sometimes have assistants. And then let her work with me to work over the assistants.

: )
Ahahaaa, you should see some of the test animations I did earlier in the year ;) This kind of thing is definitely coming at some point (Depending on your choices of course. It only turns into a les fest if that's the direction the player pushes it)

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
ok, restarting didn't fix it, how should i send the file? I'll just leave it in this post but if you want me to send it some other way lemme know, it's after this chioce when it does the clock transition that it crashes

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
ok, restarting didn't fix it, how should i send the file? I'll just leave it in this post but if you want me to send it some other way lemme know, it's after this chioce when it does the clock transition that it crashes
I'll take a look at this now. Shouldn't take long.

Man I am good. I am going to score loads of points with Sasha for this image.
Fuck I completely forgot I left them there. They were meant to be stand-ins for the other students who don't really matter, but then I decided instead to make it so the 2nd year students handn't shown up yet. It would be very convenient if I could just retcon it by saying Sasha caught them all xD

I'll probably just have to redo those renders at some point lol

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
it's just so sad: there is this wonderful little game, with all this little extra touches, like skillfully placed sound- and visual effects, the carefully selected music tracks, little "animations" which makes the scenes play out so much more dynamic - and all the little sh*thads have to do is to lose their sh*t about, how one of the girls mentioned, she gave a handjob to a guy ONCE and therefore is no saint?! (and so has no place in your harem anymore?:unsure:)
seriously guys: can you get anymore pathetic??? have you nothing else to do? like, look in the mirror? or watch your weight? or call mom (in the next room)?:ROFLMAO:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
it's just so sad: there is this wonderful little game, with all this little extra touches, like skillfully placed sound- and visual effects, the carefully selected music tracks, little "animations" which makes the scenes play out so much more dynamic - and all the little sh*thads have to do is to lose their sh*t about, how one of the girls mentioned, she gave a handjob to a guy ONCE and therefore is no saint?! (and so has no place in your harem anymore?:unsure:)
seriously guys: can you get anymore pathetic??? have you nothing else to do? like, look in the mirror? or watch your weight? or call mom (in the next room)?:ROFLMAO:
It is what it is I suppose. Luckily you're right, it is a vocal minority. I'm not a fan of NTR, so the girls won't be getting stolen or anything, but personally I think it's hot when they fool around among themselves. This won't be the last time this comes up in this thread I'm sure, but it's definitely not going to affect development.

I do have one sequence planned in future that might be a bit much for some people though. So for that one due to what it is, it will be very much optional, and it'll be very obvious what you're signing up for if you choose to go for it. Won't actually affect the story, it's just for fun really.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Joyplay didn't work so need Android port to play it. Will there be one or I should just skip this game? :oops:
At some point I'm hoping to make one, but not for a while. So for now I'd say skip it, and it just means when a port eventually gets made, it'll have more content.

I think there's a non official port by some Russian website though. No idea how well it works, whether it's safe or any of that, but if you google "Atemsiel Stormside" you can probably find it if you wanna give it a go.

I'd be surprised if it has the content from 0.2 though.

Reactions: venerabledaoist

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
damn what an awesome new game, congrats to the author - hope you find alot of success on the great start

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes