Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Lovely game. Game is well written and girls are pretty, mostly. I don't fancy Olivia, but I think there's also pretty girl hiding behind that ever-angry face. Riley and Hikari are so cute. My favourites. I wish we could see more of those two girls at the pool. I hope they'll be second year students and we'll see them once they appear in game.

I'm not into BDSM so I'll play good guy and keep that stuff as little as possible. With one exception... I can't wait to break down Olivia. That bitch gotta go down.

I'll play good guy, mostly, but if there's opportunity to get some pussy, then I'm tempted to use my position to get some.

I took note of typos I saw in the game. Considering length of the game there weren't many.
Glad you like it :D

The opinion on Olivia isn't unexpected. She's very much there as a character meant to "sell" the punishment concept later on, even for people who don't want to use it, so in that sense she's done her job perfectly. You're right though, she is more than just a megabitch, but this won't really be explored until she has some reason to actually listen to the MC. Should be fun.

Especially glad you like Riley because she is best girl. Cassie enjoyers can fight me over this. (Despite this, I have no plans to give her preferential treatment when it comes to content. At least not in the game overall.) The two pool girls will be showing up again, but not as 2nd year students. They play into one of the main girls stories, but I'm unsure exactly when they'll be showing up. Probably not the next update.

As for the typos, some of them have been reported and fixed for the next version, but a lot of the ones you raised hadn't been raised before actually. I'll get them fixed for 0.22, thanks. Weird that the spellcheck run didn't pick them up though. I use a free online spellchecker though, so maybe it has some "up to 3 mistakes identified unless you buy premium" feature or something. Surprised that Cassie using British spelling while everyone else uses American spelling hasn't been reported as a typo yet honestly. Even I thought that was an odd choice, but decided to do it anyway.

Also yeah, an h scene is just another term for a sex scene. Though really it should say "H-scene" to be honest. Might just change it to sex scene instead.

Reactions: vilewe7570

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The opinion on Olivia isn't unexpected. She's very much there as a character meant to "sell" the punishment concept later on, even for people who don't want to use it, so in that sense she's done her job perfectly. You're right though, she is more than just a megabitch, but this won't really be explored until she has some reason to actually listen to the MC. Should be fun.
I really want to teach her a lesson. But since this whole punishment thing is going to have overtly sexual overtones, I guess I'll pass. If there is an option to move on from her romantically and limit the sexual content of the punishments to the minimum possible (I suppose making the punishments as mild as possible) that will be what I do.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
I'm really impressed with the game so far. I like all the girls, it's very polished, a very kinky scenario, highly animated (including a ninja roll! :)) and the ghost hunt was legitimately scary. I personally can't wait to punish all the girls properly. :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm really impressed with the game so far. I like all the girls, it's very polished, a very kinky scenario, highly animated (including a ninja roll! :)) and the ghost hunt was legitimately scary. I personally can't wait to punish all the girls properly. :)
The ghost hunting part pleasantly surprised me. I like the whole game in general, not all LIs (not sure if anyone might like Olivia right now).

In any case, I'm here for the romance part of the game, for the harem, and to be able to avoid harsh punishments (I find it nice to be able to do a sexual punishment and I choose not to do it). I'm interested in making the LIs loyal to the MC by using the more romantic route.

Regarding Olivia, I'm not sure if to avoid harsh punishments it's necessary to start a romantic relationship with her. If so, I'd rather start that relationship than do harsh punishments with sexual content. The only possibility that I would rather punish her harshly is that she has femdom content on her romantic route. I'd rather torture her sexually than have light femdom with her.

Dec 7, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, looks very promising so far, or at least the premise is. I hope there's lots of heavy corruption / bdsm / sex slave content incoming. The premise actually gave me a pretty weird idea that the Anti-NTR crowd would HATE ( Which I'm part of, fuck netorare / netorase, I do like Netori though ) imagine pretty close at the beginning at the night where the two sleep over because of the kitchen incident you'd get a choice between going to the school with them or just going "Nah, it'll be fine~" and if you choose the latter they'll go there alone. In the first few months they still send regular messages but it gets less and less until they someday stop completely, radio silence. And you can't enter the school either since it's basically an ability proof high security compound, and they don't let anyone get near that isn't a registered student. Having no other choice you back off. Several years later when they're finally done with their "college courses" they suddenly show up at your door one day, both having been turned into completely sluttyfied cockhungry whores, with heavy slutty makeup / pierced nipples and clits / trampstamp and the good old slave womb tattoo, both immidiately jumping your bones after you open the door and both of them reverse raping the living shit out of you. The cute / shy / inexpirienced girls all but gone, replaced by filthy cum guzzlers.

- Bad End 1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is with the "Time" in this game.
10:45 trains leaves on a 2 hour trip, get new uniform and now its 14:55 6 hours later.
MC goes to bed what looks like around 10 pm and wakes up the next day after 5 pm 19 hours later give or take 1-3 hours.

Just had to ask, now back to the game.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
What is with the "Time" in this game.
10:45 trains leaves on a 2 hour trip, get new uniform and now its 14:55 6 hours later.
MC goes to bed what looks like around 10 pm and wakes up the next day after 5 pm 19 hours later give or take 1-3 hours.

Just had to ask, now back to the game.
I mean, 10:45 to 14:55 is only 4 hours and 10 minutes. If the train takes 2 hours, then they get off the train at 12:45, so then they have 1 hour 15 minutes to get to their 2pm appointment. I didn't specify how far the the walk is, so I figure it's just less than 1 hour 15 minutes. Most of the time is fairly arbitrary, and it's really just there to give players an idea of what kinda time things are happening at without resorting to "Morning/Afternoon/Evening".

As for MC sleeping loads, yeah, he does that. It isn't currently explained in game, but there is a reason for it.

Btw, unrelated, but if you're currently playing and you get a bug relating to a waitress being undefined or something, just press ignore on that.

Reactions: michaelstvincent
Dec 7, 2018
Bro....I've literally had some days in my life where I've went to bed at a specific time only to wake up, checking the clock and it was just a few minutes to an hour after I've went to bed. Only to realize shortly after that the date actually changed. :ROFLMAO:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean, 10:45 to 14:55 is only 4 hours and 10 minutes. If the train takes 2 hours, then they get off the train at 12:45, so then they have 1 hour 15 minutes to get to their 2pm appointment. I didn't specify how far the the walk is, so I figure it's just less than 1 hour 15 minutes. Most of the time is fairly arbitrary, and it's really just there to give players an idea of what kinda time things are happening at without resorting to "Morning/Afternoon/Evening".

As for MC sleeping loads, yeah, he does that. It isn't currently explained in game, but there is a reason for it.

Btw, unrelated, but if you're currently playing and you get a bug relating to a waitress being undefined or something, just press ignore on that.
I don't know why I was thinking it was 4 pm instead of 2.

I got one complaint so far, please allow us to turn down the sex sounds and you need to add the "Voice" tag because of the sex moans.
The only way to get rid of it is to mute all.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I don't know why I was thinking it was 4 pm instead of 2.

I got one complaint so far, please allow us to turn down the sex sounds and you need to add the "Voice" tag because of the sex moans.
The only way to get rid of it is to mute all.
Yep, this is planned. Sadly the way I handled audio when I was first making it is absolutely clapped, so fixing it is actually a fairly complicated task. I'm hoping to get it done for the next update though.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yep, this is planned. Sadly the way I handled audio when I was first making it is absolutely clapped, so fixing it is actually a fairly complicated task. I'm hoping to get it done for the next update though.
I seriously hope that if devs have to put audio in their games, you can always get to the options menu and adjust them before they deafen me. Few games do the cardinal sin of never having sound balanced their game and the instant you start it, the sounds deafen you, in situation where everything else sounds just fine on my machine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Got 1 more minor complaint.
White letters on a very light background makes it hard to read.
Stormside 2023-03-17 11-30-41-40.jpg
Either use black letters or a dark back ground.

ADD: Just got the error and will upload the traceback if its still needed.

Atemsiel
The very quick pop ups are to fast and hard to read when it happens, I had to take a pic just to see that it was saying.
There less than a second on the screen so maybe put a timer on it for about 1.5 seconds or so, this way the player can see what going on.
One scene had 4-6 or so and there is no way to see what happen.
Got the pic after starting up fraps.
Stormside 2023-03-17 12-18-49-08.jpg

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Got 1 more minor complaint.
White letters on a very light background makes it hard to read.
View attachment 2475326
Either use black letters or a dark back ground.

ADD: Just got the error and will upload the traceback if its still needed.

Atemsiel
The very quick pop ups are to fast and hard to read when it happens, I had to take a pic just to see that it was saying.
There less than a second on the screen so maybe put a timer on it for about 1.5 seconds or so, this way the player can see what going on.
One scene had 4-6 or so and there is no way to see what happen.
Got the pic after starting up fraps.
So the things that pop up for a brief moment aren't really intended to be fully read as such, they're really just there as an indicator that you've unlocked an outfit. They're also placeholders that I intend to replace at some point with something a bit less buggy.

I may put a black outline around the white text. I tried it with fully black text, and it looked fairly awful unfortunately. Nice file edit though xD

The traceback seems to be that bug I was talking about when I said this.
I've already fixed it for the next version, but thank you for reporting it anyway. Sucks when people don't report things just because they assume it's already been reported.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So the things that pop up for a brief moment aren't really intended to be fully read as such, they're really just there as an indicator that you've unlocked an outfit. They're also placeholders that I intend to replace at some point with something a bit less buggy.

I may put a black outline around the white text. I tried it with fully black text, and it looked fairly awful unfortunately. Nice file edit though xD

The traceback seems to be that bug I was talking about when I said this.

I've already fixed it for the next version, but thank you for reporting it anyway. Sucks when people don't report things just because they assume it's already been reported.
You use different colors for the girls name could you use the same color for the text?

When I play a game I always try to report any tracebacks I get.

Atemsiel
You need to add the tag of sleep sex for that blowjob between day 9 and 10 during the ghost hunt.
MC is asleep and Sasha give him a BJ.

ADD:
Back with a review on whats there already.
There is only 1 spanking event and its what I am looking for in disciplinary style spanking, but it looks like that style will be overridden by the owners/detonators of the project.
I hope this is not the case because otherwise I will not play anymore.
I really hope it does not go the bdsm style the way it seems like the owners/detonators way and will stick to more like disciplinary style but hey it your game so do what you want.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
You use different colors for the girls name could you use the same color for the text?

When I play a game I always try to report any tracebacks I get.

Atemsiel
You need to add the tag of sleep sex for that blowjob between day 9 and 10 during the ghost hunt.
MC is asleep and Sasha give him a BJ.

ADD:
Back with a review on whats there already.
There is only 1 spanking event and its what I am looking for in disciplinary style spanking, but it looks like that style will be overridden by the owners/detonators of the project.
I hope this is not the case because otherwise I will not play anymore.
I really hope it does not go the bdsm style the way it seems like the owners/detonators way and will stick to more like disciplinary style but hey it your game so do what you want.
If you're talking about the colours for the outfit unlock thing, I thought they arleady were the same colour as the characters names?

You're right, I probably should add sleep sex as one of the tags, though it only appears once, so anyone filtering games looking for sleep sex might be disappointed by that.

There's actually 3 spanking scenes at the moment, but they only happen under specific circumstances. In future updates, other spanking scenes will be encountered instead for routes which don't contain the existing ones, but not yet. It's kinda the inevitable product of the type of game that I'm making. Not everything will be found on one playthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you're talking about the colours for the outfit unlock thing, I thought they arleady were the same colour as the characters names?

You're right, I probably should add sleep sex as one of the tags, though it only appears once, so anyone filtering games looking for sleep sex might be disappointed by that.

There's actually 3 spanking scenes at the moment, but they only happen under specific circumstances. In future updates, other spanking scenes will be encountered instead for routes which don't contain the existing ones, but not yet. It's kinda the inevitable product of the type of game that I'm making. Not everything will be found on one playthrough.
Using the color of the girls name against the light color background so you can see what is there, as it is white on white its hard to read.

So to get the other 2 spanking scenes what do you have to do, become an ass or what.
I try to play as a white knight and not a jerk so if you have to be an ass or jerk then its not for me.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So to get the other 2 spanking scenes what do you have to do, become an ass or what.
I try to play as a white knight and not a jerk so if you have to be an ass or jerk then its not for me.
For the other two spanking scenes, the girls have to do something that warrants punishment, and you choose to punish them. In both instances, the MC's being a bit of an ass by punishing them, but there will likely be future opportunities to punish each girl for more egregious rule breaking, or where the MC cannot avoid punishing them (but will have options as to how severe he does).

It stands to reason that if you're nice and considerate, you will not get all the punishment scenes (which is where all three spanking scenes so far are).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For the other two spanking scenes, the girls have to do something that warrants punishment, and you choose to punish them. In both instances, the MC's being a bit of an ass by punishing them, but there will likely be future opportunities to punish each girl for more egregious rule breaking, or where the MC cannot avoid punishing them (but will have options as to how severe he does).

It stands to reason that if you're nice and considerate, you will not get all the punishment scenes (which is where all three spanking scenes so far are).
You have to be nice to them to get there vote or did I miss something there, and I do not remember any other but for the 2 we can't do anything with that broke any rules.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You have to be nice to them to get there vote or did I miss something there, and I do not remember any other but for the 2 we can't do anything with that broke any rules.
There are three girls who can be spanked (as of 0.21.02; I believe eventually all the LI girls will be included as options). I'll put the names and how to get their spanking scenes in separate spoilers so you can clear them if you want.
* Hikari - You have to have a punishment scene, but you can decide how severe the punishment is, including spanking her. Spanking her a lot leads to potential conflict with Akemi, though it does allow you to apologize to Hikari later on, and it leads Hikari to have her first orgasm while thinking about the spanking, making it apparent that she's a bit of a masochist.
* Sasha - You have to not sleep before the ghost hunt. After the hunt, Sasha will do something to you in your sleep. You can choose to punish her for doing this without your consent, which includes the option to spank her.
* Riley - After the party scene, depending on the outcome, you may get the chance to punish Riley for breaking curfew, which involves spanking her.

As a note, spanking either of the second or third girls does not lock you out of their romantic path, though there are options during at least one of those scenes to be an asshole that will lock you out of their romantic paths.

The spanking scenes have nothing whatsoever to do with the votes, and all of them only happen once the MC has won the vote.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any news on when the next update will come out?

4.80 star(s) 81 Votes