Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Really good game, I will wait for the patch to finish it and drop a review later but I like what I got so far.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I cant really thing of a name to call the system

Would Repurposing Gang work ?
Should do. Generally, as long as it'll work in both the sentences below, it'll work gramatically in game.

Welcome to [Name].

Have you been inducted into John's [Name] yet?

So basically, as long as you don't call it something that needs to have "The" at the start to make sense, then you're fine.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Finally got the stupid patch released. Full details , but you can also find all the same info in the OP.

Mega links here now contain the full game pre patched with 0.21.02, but it's available as a patch if you don't want to download the whole thing again. Just copy the game folder over the existing one. (Have requested mirrors, but only a few minutes ago, so expect them to follow.)

Gallery unlocker should still work, but the compressed version of the game is now out of date. (However, applying the patch to it should still work in theory, but I haven't tested this.)

Vashaldias' walkthrough is now out of date, but only for the ghost hunting section. The rest is still accurate (And nicely formatted, oooo nice)
He updated it to 0.21.02

This patch isn't worth replaying if you've already completed the ghost hunt, unless you want to see what's changed.

Lmao found a bug in the version I uploaded almost instantly. Gimmie 20 mins or so. Replacing links.

Sorted. It was a very quick fix, the delay is all down to how long it takes to upload this shit.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
instead of skipping the ghost hunter outright, could there be an option to where you can progress through it just like the regular VN instead of either haveing to do the sandbox shit or out right skipping

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
instead of skipping the ghost hunter outright, could there be an option to where you can progress through it just like the regular VN instead of either haveing to do the sandbox shit or out right skipping
Technically yes, but it would take me a while to make. I'd essentially have to make a new scene. Might do it at some point, but I gotta put the priority on the new content for the moment.

*To clarify further, I love the idea of doing this, as I want the game to be enjoyed, but it's not something the majority of players are asking for. I like making content, and while a pure VN version of the ghost hunt would be content, so would the continuation of the story. Most of my players are asking for the continuation, so that's what I'll be putting the time into. At least for now.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after finishing the content, Would like to say its a nice game.

For the MC, I feel at times he got a little silly and said some stupid shit, and I wasnt a fan of some of his reactions. Like watching the training video, he kept acting like he was disgusted. Rather than having a neutral approach and giving it some thought and considered could it be true or not. Then letting you decide which way he leans. However! I did notice once you start choosing the more corruptive paths (punishments) he starts to become less of this. Which I think is good.

have mixed feeling on different paths, while I get the idea. It would mean we wouldn only see approx half the content that has been " worked on" with alot of effot. Also feels like it may get tricky trying to make the choices to link to the paths you want to take. And then you feel a little shit finding out you missed content you wantd to see in the story/girls story. As giving the gallery a glance.

One thing I will say is quite enjoyable with the game. is the effort to have the characters constantly change emotions, look in different directions and perform actions. It sorta makes them feel a bit more alive. It looks like extra work, but it really does pay off. Made it far more enjoyalbe for me. Loving the facial expressions during sex scenes too. I cant explain why, but a girl having her tongue flop out while having no control over her body really stirs something from within. Im such a degenerate

As for the girls. I wont say too much, but it seems like a good cast. Cassie seems like she was natural nympho (and with all that squirting) and already surrendered in becoming his girl quite early. Feel like she be a good girl in throwing the other girls under the bus for him ^_~ Her bi is going to work well too as Im all for lesbians and threesomes.

I feel fondly about the girl from the pool. The shy one. She striked me as a starved closet nympho, who just got her first taste of blood. Im kinda hoping the game plan with her, is having her have repeated ecchi visits with the MC. Then the friend being thoroughly surprised, the quiet shy friend she just wantd to give some experience, has vanished and all thats left is a succubus (in spirit) ^_~. I dont know if this is intended, but I'd find it hot /shrugs but regardless I hope they still get roles in the story.

The chips a little weird, but Im really looking forward to punishing a few of these girls ^_~ enjoyable ride far :) gj

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
have mixed feeling on different paths, while I get the idea. It would mean we wouldn only see approx half the content that has been " worked on" with alot of effot. Also feels like it may get tricky trying to make the choices to link to the paths you want to take. And then you feel a little shit finding out you missed content you wantd to see in the story/girls story. As giving the gallery a glance.
Personally I'm going the romantic route and avoiding the harsher punishments for LIs (and I think I'm following it pretty well for now). In fact I'm more for a route of positive reinforcement (LIs do things right, the MC rewards them by fulfilling their fetish or the appropriate sexual solution) and rather limited punishments.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well, as much as I find the idea MC becoming their master figure more appealing over romance options (if he can punish some loyalty into them) . Some of these girls do need to be punished. (actually it was just one or two? ) Which gives me extra incentive. Im curious how we will go through these methods to make them his girls. I think something like carrot and stick? Harsh punishments? but a bit of care between them? Or does he go full stockholm syndrome on their asses? even im a little unsure how far I should be pushing it. Thankfully Hikari is like the first volunteer, So we could try some things. Well I think so ?

But I think its nice you can be soft or harsh with them.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Stormside-0.21.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
why is the game asking me if the girls can call me by my name? it seems like something like daddy or some kinda pet name should be there...? but it's my name. i set that as my name, so obviously it's expected they'd call me by my name. contextually something seems off here

happens after the seggs scene when cassie sleeps over alone

1677949699814.png

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
why is the game asking me if the girls can call me by my name? it seems like something like daddy or some kinda pet name should be there...? but it's my name. i set that as my name, so obviously it's expected they'd call me by my name. contextually something seems off here

happens after the seggs scene when cassie sleeps over alone
Ahhh, every time I release an update, I think I've fixed this one, but it keeps popping back up. Is this on 0.21.02? What it's supposed to do is check if your name is on a specific list of names, and if it is, it'll convert your name into a variation of that name, and gives you this choice about whether the girls are allowed to use it. (John becomes Johnny, Oliver becomes Ollie, etc)

The choice isn't supposed to come up if your name isn't on the list. I'll have to really nail this one down for the next update because it keeps coming up.

The good news is, regardless of what you choose here, it won't affect the rest of the game, and also the choice to be called Master or Daddy or whatever does come later on, but it's per girl, and it only happens if you push them down their submission routes. (Though one girl currently does ask if she can call you something like that, but only while in bed.)

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Ahhh, every time I release an update, I think I've fixed this one, but it keeps popping back up. Is this on 0.21.02? What it's supposed to do is check if your name is on a specific list of names, and if it is, it'll convert your name into a variation of that name, and gives you this choice about whether the girls are allowed to use it. (John becomes Johnny, Oliver becomes Ollie, etc)

The choice isn't supposed to come up if your name isn't on the list. I'll have to really nail this one down for the next update because it keeps coming up.

The good news is, regardless of what you choose here, it won't affect the rest of the game, and also the choice to be called Master or Daddy or whatever does come later on, but it's per girl, and it only happens if you push them down their submission routes. (Though one girl currently does ask if she can call you something like that, but only while in bed.)
i see, thanks for the reply. and yeah 0.21.02

Sheogorathian

Sep 10, 2017

Yeah I just ran into that, but that helps clarify things.

Also just wanted to say, love the game so far. Still playing through to get the different scenes (instead of just unlocking, though I like that the option is there). And want to say I personally loved the ghost hunt bit. Normally with stuff like that it can get tedious and I don't enjoy it, but with this I thought it was actually really well done. I got a little lost in the place for a bit, but honestly it was fine; I had a lot of fun with it and I like the implementation to optionally skip it for when you need to. Anyway, writing is great and I particularly loved the flashbacks Hikari has when you go hard on her and it triggers her, and the animations are great. I'm really looking forward to more! Great work!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Yeah I just ran into that, but that helps clarify things.

Also just wanted to say, love the game so far. Still playing through to get the different scenes (instead of just unlocking, though I like that the option is there). And want to say I personally loved the ghost hunt bit. Normally with stuff like that it can get tedious and I don't enjoy it, but with this I thought it was actually really well done. I got a little lost in the place for a bit, but honestly it was fine; I had a lot of fun with it and I like the implementation to optionally skip it for when you need to. Anyway, writing is great and I particularly loved the flashbacks Hikari has when you go hard on her and it triggers her, and the animations are great. I'm really looking forward to more! Great work!
Glad you like it man. Out of interest, are you playing 0.21.02 or 0.21.01? The ghost hunt plays out quite differently in each version. (With 0.21.02 intended to be a significant improvement over the original version.)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Technically yes, but it would take me a while to make. I'd essentially have to make a new scene. Might do it at some point, but I gotta put the priority on the new content for the moment.

*To clarify further, I love the idea of doing this, as I want the game to be enjoyed, but it's not something the majority of players are asking for. I like making content, and while a pure VN version of the ghost hunt would be content, so would the continuation of the story. Most of my players are asking for the continuation, so that's what I'll be putting the time into. At least for now.
I would have preferred a VN version as well. Mainly because I already dislike free roam/sandbox segments but it is even worse in the dark with a tiny flashlight. Also it made my eyes sore while concentrating so hard on the flashlight dot to find something.
I gave up after the first room, I hated it.
So thank you very much for the skip opition (y)

But I would agree to continue the story first before maybe making a VN version of the ghost hunt at some point in the future.
Since I can skip it anyway it doesn't bother me very much. I'm not very interested in hunting ghost.
Maybe if there are ghost perverts in the future that do funny/perverted stuff to/with the MC and Sasha :eek:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I would have preferred a VN version as well. Mainly because I already dislike free roam/sandbox segments but it is even worse in the dark with a tiny flashlight. Also it made my eyes sore while concentrating so hard on the flashlight dot to find something.
I gave up after the first room, I hated it.
So thank you very much for the skip opition (y)

But I would agree to continue the story first before maybe making a VN version of the ghost hunt at some point in the future.
Since I can skip it anyway it doesn't bother me very much. I'm not very interested in hunting ghost.
Maybe if there are ghost perverts in the future that do funny/perverted stuff to/with the MC and Sasha :eek:

That's fair enough. I knew when I started making it that some people would dislike it automatically. Be that for the sandbox nature, the fact that it includes jumpscares, or the flashlight thing. That's exactly why I put the skip option in, and allowed people to choose the overall outcome of the scene so that they can skip it without consequence. I will say that you don't have to focus so hard on the dot, as generally the EMF meter will beep when you hover over things you need to find, but that's not really the point. If it's not for you, it's not for you.

There is another sandbox ghost hunt planned, with a lot of similar stuff, and while it won't be the same (And if all goes to plan, it'll be a lot better) it'll still include the things you dislike about this one. That said, it'll still be skippable in the same way. I do plan it to have actual story stuff for Sasha though, so I'll have to find a way to incorperate that into the skip option so people who skip it don't miss out on her story. There are two more hunts planned after that, but one is planned as pure VN, and the other one is so far in the future that I haven't planned it at all outside of the possible outcomes.

Ghost hunting goes somewhat hand in hand with Sasha's story, so it's a bit unavoidable, but I do plan to continue to make the sandbox stuff skippable.

Sheogorathian

Sep 10, 2017
Glad you like it man. Out of interest, are you playing 0.21.02 or 0.21.01? The ghost hunt plays out quite differently in each version. (With 0.21.02 intended to be a significant improvement over the original version.)
I played 0.21.01, I'll have to try the new changes! I enjoyed it for what it is, but I look forward to the improvements.

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
Hey, I started on [v0.21.02], and after this scene:

I get this error:

Although it seems I can just click on ignore and keep playing.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hey, I started on [v0.21.02], and after this scene:

I get this error:

Although it seems I can just click on ignore and keep playing.
Yep, this one got reported to me the other day. It's a product of me rushing the 0.21.02 patch out without proper testing. Nice job me. It's fixed for the next version, but I'll probably stealth patch it out of the currently released version in the next few days. Thanks for the report. (And yeah, pressing ignore on this one won't cause any problems later on.)

Reactions: Kame_Sennin

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely game. Game is well written and girls are pretty, mostly. I don't fancy Olivia, but I think there's also pretty girl hiding behind that ever-angry face. Riley and Hikari are so cute. My favourites. I wish we could see more of those two girls at the pool. I hope they'll be second year students and we'll see them once they appear in game.

I'm not into BDSM so I'll play good guy and keep that stuff as little as possible. With one exception... I can't wait to break down Olivia. That bitch gotta go down.

I'll play good guy, mostly, but if there's opportunity to get some pussy, then I'm tempted to use my position to get some.

I took note of typos I saw in the game. Considering length of the game there weren't many.

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes