Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Reactions: matrovsky and Krull

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
gallery doesnt seems to work on compressed version :(
There's actually a gallery unlocker at the end of the current version. If you complete the current content, it'll give you the choice to unlock all scenes. (Doesn't currently work on Onions and still images though. Will in future)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Please add a Raven in the main girls SHE IS HOT
Heh, she'll likely be getting some content at some point, but I can't easily add her as one of the main girls. Perhaps one of the side girls though. We'll see how it goes after I eventually get 0.22 released. (Hoooly shit it's taking longer than I expected. Not due to lack of time spent on it, it's literally just that it's bigger than planned. Like always.)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Heh, she'll likely be getting some content at some point, but I can't easily add her as one of the main girls. Perhaps one of the side girls though. We'll see how it goes after I eventually get 0.22 released. (Hoooly shit it's taking longer than I expected. Not due to lack of time spent on it, it's literally just that it's bigger than planned. Like always.)
Well do what you see fit in the game the story and the characters are great and thanks man for your hard work I really appreciate it

Jan 16, 2023
No consequences planned for making that decision, but that's because the lives of anyone who would choose the particular option you describe must be horrible enough already.

I kid, but making scenes where the girls are sad, physically hurts me lmao. Even Olivia's puppy dog eyes work on me.
The choice to be an asshole is pretty much always a good decision, I believe. That way, players who do not like a certain LI or want to punish certain characters, can get some satisfaction. So, please, go ahead and suffer for your players' sake. Jokes aside, I hope that even in the romance routes, the MC continues to be assertive and proactive. This is easily one of my favourite MCs so far.

Jul 24, 2020
I'm enjoying the game so far, but I just got to the end of the third day with the MC and cassie lying in bed and then cassie calls the MC by his name, the same name she's been calling him by from the start, but the MC acts as if its something different and even the Dev asks me if people can keep calling the MC that. Its obviously some sort of bug, but does anyone know what I'm agreeing or disagreeing to be called?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I'm enjoying the game so far, but I just got to the end of the third day with the MC and cassie lying in bed and then cassie calls the MC by his name, the same name she's been calling him by from the start, but the MC acts as if its something different and even the Dev asks me if people can keep calling the MC that. Its obviously some sort of bug, but does anyone know what I'm agreeing or disagreeing to be called?
Nah that's a bug, it's fixed in 0.22 when it eventually gets released. It doesn't really matter what you pick at the moment, but basically, if your name is on a specific list, certain characters might change it. Like John becomes Johnny, Oliver becomes Ollie, etc. Not all names are compatible and the choice isn't supposed to come up unless your name is on the list. Even if it is, I think it's fucked atm. Pick whatever, it won't affect the rest of the game. Fixed in 0.22

(Also, when you get to the cafe with a girl called Sasha, you'll get a bug about a waitress. Just press ignore on it, and it also won't affect the rest of the game. This one is also fixed in 0.22)

Reactions: something123321

SecondOfSix

Jun 6, 2020
I cannot for the life of me find onion 14 and 16. I looked at the guides and screenshots people made for 14 but it isnt there, and I get nothing in the place where 16 is supposed to be either

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I cannot for the life of me find onion 14 and 16. I looked at the guides and screenshots people made for 14 but it isnt there, and I get nothing in the place where 16 is supposed to be either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I know where 14 is supposed to be, I've seen the screenshots, but it doesnt show up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok I worked out the issue. Turns out in 0.21.02, I introduced a bug for some of the onions. Those two you mentioned will only appear if you have the "Onion audio cue" setting enabled. I've fixed this for 0.22, but yeah, enable that setting and then go back to those parts of the game, and the onions should be there. (You'll need to roll back to the part where the onion first appears. Currently it checks whether the setting is enabled when it first tries to spawn the onion only. Easiest to enable the setting, roll back a bunch, then play until the onion shows up.)

Reactions: SecondOfSix
4.80 star(s) 81 Votes