Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i worry the dev is leaning way too far into branching. he'll end up doing 3x the work for the same amount of content, which translates to much slower progress

I'd much rather see depth-first where one route is completed entirely then choice is added back in if i want to play another route
So which route for each girl should he be making first? Do you think there are fans of the other routes for those girls that may be disinclined to keep playing if their preferred route (rather than your preferred route) is ignored for what may be years?

(Also, "3x the work" is amusing. For at least one conversation, he told me he ended up making something like fourteen variations, since it depended on the current relationship status and path for each girl involved in the conversation.)

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
It's such a shame when developers are so clueless as to what players want and how they play games like this. Multiple playthroughs to get all the content, who do you think you are? There are literally hundreds of interesting games on this site alone and even the biggest no-life losers struggle to have enough time to play them all. Now if you expect players to play the same game over and over? Only a TINY fraction of your players will ever do that, all you're doing is pushing away a lot of potentially interested players. It's no better than sandbox games on here that expect players to grind to get to any content, it's the same kind of delusion. What's the point of making it an actual chore to see all the content in your game?

It's just such a huge disappointment.
so you only like VNs with no branches?

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
It's such a shame when developers are so clueless as to what players want and how they play games like this. Multiple playthroughs to get all the content, who do you think you are? There are literally hundreds of interesting games on this site alone and even the biggest no-life losers struggle to have enough time to play them all. Now if you expect players to play the same game over and over? Only a TINY fraction of your players will ever do that, all you're doing is pushing away a lot of potentially interested players. It's no better than sandbox games on here that expect players to grind to get to any content, it's the same kind of delusion. What's the point of making it an actual chore to see all the content in your game?

This is the stupidest thing I've read today, congratulations!

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 3323785
I fucking hate this expression like you wouldn't believe. In japanese hentai it's fine. They use it when the gal is getting an orgasm so mind blowing she completely loses it for a second. WEG games like these uses so brazenly it's ridiculous. Like, "someone bumped into my boob? AHEGAO!" And this gif makes it seem she spends the entire sex scene doing this face. If a girl did that to me during coitus, I'd assume she's mocking me.
fuck off the ahegaos are what make it better

its so annoying when someone goes "but irl they wouldnt do this" yeah no shit, genius, good thing its a fake fantasy not real game and doesnt have to abide by boring real world rules. If everything went your way everything would just be tagged boring vanilla.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Since thinking and playing multiple paths seems to be too taxing for you, look only for the following tag: kinetic novel.

It will not require any thought - you can even put it on "skip dialogue", as I'm sure you always do, and only look for the lewds and fap.

If a VN doesn't say "kinetic novel", kindly pass it by so that you won't feel compelled to engage in conversations in the VN's that people who think and read tend to prefer. Thank you.

Last edited:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017

This is a good example of why modern games dont like to keep secrets anymore and railroad you into never missing anything.
Because of losers like these who complain that they have "life" and dont want to waste their time actually finding stuff on their own.
If you have better things to do than to play this then why dont you go do that?
"but ill miss parts of the game!"
And? Seems like its such a hassle for you to unlock the other parts that those scenes shouldnt be that important for you to begin with.

At this point just wait for a gallery unlock or a cheat man, ffs. These are problems that have simple solutions yet youre here to bitch.

Jul 20, 2020
So far I'm enjoying the VN (i'm only at the end of the first ghost hunt), but there's a few things I need to give kudos to:

1. the humor is great, I had some good chuckles already. Hippophobia got me good btw.
2. The option to bypass the open world event/ghost hunt, I love how they allowed best of both worlds through open world, VN mode or just straight up skip it.

Edit: Oh and a suggestion/request, PLEASE leave the stick figure images in!! I laughed my ass off, I know it's likely not intentional, but I laughed a lot.

Edit 2 (sorry, still playing through this one): Hikari's pushup animation/scene was hilarious as well. This is the type of humor, the eye twitch from Olivia, small little things that just shows the detail that the dev puts into the writing and animations/renders as well really puts it above many others.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
i love almost everything about this game.....but after the last cpl updates i just cant love this game.....really feels likes the dev is trying to shuffle tons of stuff into it and idunno....it annoys me...gonna keep playing and if it goes up for sale on steam ill buy but feels like it needs to be really really tightened up cause its kinda all over the place....imho....keep going dev
Honey Select AVNs on steam is zero possibility

Sep 16, 2023
So I got a silly question. I was replaying the game and got to the part where we can look at the magistrate app for the first time, so I looking again at Sasha's stats and it says she's not a virgin but I could've sworn she was a virgin in a previous update, although I might be wrong since it's been a while. It also doesn't make sense that she's masturbated the same amount of times she's orgasmed but had 0 actual sexual activity outside of that and not being a virgin unless she she got raped by a ghost. I wonder if I'm just remembering it wrong, there's a ghostly cock involved somewhere in the past (haven't played the new bits yet so I honestly have no idea) or if it's some kind of mistake?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
So I got a silly question. I was replaying the game and got to the part where we can look at the magistrate app for the first time, so I looking again at Sasha's stats and it says she's not a virgin but I could've sworn she was a virgin in a previous update, although I might be wrong since it's been a while. It also doesn't make sense that she's masturbated the same amount of times she's orgasmed but had 0 actual sexual activity outside of that and not being a virgin unless she she got raped by a ghost. I wonder if I'm just remembering it wrong, there's a ghostly cock involved somewhere in the past (haven't played the new bits yet so I honestly have no idea) or if it's some kind of mistake?

Mine looks like this. So you probably got a bug there. Or you got the flag for the scene due to your past actions before the scene happened? I know it's possible to fuck Sasha in this update due to the thumbnail in the gallery.

Reactions: Giggling Raven

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018

Weird, mine says she is, but that's also during the new stuff. wonder if something in the code is weird back there

Does anyone know where the 26th onion is? or is that just a bug. even clicking the unlock all onions doesn't give me it but I can see the image blurred in the gallery

Reactions: Giggling Raven

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

Sasha not being a virgin there is a bug. She definitely is.

As for her masturbation stats, that's a bit of an intentional joke. From a Discord conversation between me and Atemsiel:

A: I do find it kinda funny that all the girls in the game are apparently a bit shit at masturbating​
T: Nah, it's much more likely for most women to fail to masturbate to completion.​
A: Except Sasha, who I think has basically a 1:1 KD​
T: Heh, yeah, she does. I found that hilarious.​
A: Sasha don't play​
A: or rather, she does​
A: and she's fucking good at it​
T: She sticks with it. She starts something, and it gets finished.​

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone know where the 26th onion is? or is that just a bug. even clicking the unlock all onions doesn't give me it but I can see the image blurred in the gallery
It not unlocking is a bug that'll be fixed next patch update (days, not months). To find it: Decide to sleep with Riley at the end of Day 11, and it's during the morning scene after that.

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
the game looks very good

The problem is that I couldn't translate the cell phone conversations

I do not speak English :(

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes