Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Took a chance on this and I was presently surprised. Could use some touching up on the script and dialogue in parts.

But for it's current build, it's not that bad. Got a solid amount of funny moments, some pretty awesome sets of girls (not to mention the potential for certain type of scenes) which aren't forced at the very least. We can choose the harshness of punishments atleast which is nice.

All in all, clean some things up here and there, and this one as some potential for sure. Will happily await the hate fucking of Olivia.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's such a shame when developers are so clueless as to what players want and how they play games like this. Multiple playthroughs to get all the content, who do you think you are? There are literally hundreds of interesting games on this site alone and even the biggest no-life losers struggle to have enough time to play them all. Now if you expect players to play the same game over and over? Only a TINY fraction of your players will ever do that, all you're doing is pushing away a lot of potentially interested players. It's no better than sandbox games on here that expect players to grind to get to any content, it's the same kind of delusion. What's the point of making it an actual chore to see all the content in your game?

It's just such a huge disappointment.
The truth is that I don't know how three noticeably different routes with each LI can be made in a single playthrough.

I think there are a lot of people who don't care to replay the game when the paths are sufficiently different from each other.

For my part, I am only interested in the romance route with the LIs, and I have no intention of doing the other two because I know I won't like them.

Reactions: Nezron

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
In the dev notes there's this " It isn't possible to get all the scenes on a single playthrough without using saves or rollback ", does it mean that I will have to chose between scene for LI A or scene for LI B or it's more of a choice between scene of LI A version 1 and scene of LI A version 2?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
In the dev notes there's this " It isn't possible to get all the scenes on a single playthrough without using saves or rollback ", does it mean that I will have to chose between scene for LI A or scene for LI B or it's more of a choice between scene of LI A version 1 and scene of LI A version 2?
2nd one

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
The new "Story update" thing is stuck on my screen and never goes away.
If its the "Main Mission" notifs what I did was save then boot back to the main menu and reload the save and it should load it and make the notif go away as usual, I think another game or two had this problem too, I think its caused if you fast forward then the notifs gets stuck.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Both things happen, some choices have an obvious result, some are much more unpredictable. The game is encouraging you to experiment and use multiple saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Hey guys , is the game walkthrought work ? i activated it and im expected to hover over choice to see the effect but nothing appear for me ...

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
Sasha not being a virgin there is a bug. She definitely is.

As for her masturbation stats, that's a bit of an intentional joke. From a Discord conversation between me and Atemsiel:

A: I do find it kinda funny that all the girls in the game are apparently a bit shit at masturbating​
T: Nah, it's much more likely for most women to fail to masturbate to completion.​
A: Except Sasha, who I think has basically a 1:1 KD​
T: Heh, yeah, she does. I found that hilarious.​
A: Sasha don't play​
A: or rather, she does​
A: and she's fucking good at it​
T: She sticks with it. She starts something, and it gets finished.​
That's what I thought. Could've sworn I've read she was a virgin on the last update so I was really confused.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Atemsiel
I had to restart due to my saves not working and there now seems to be a bug/missing variable on the choice of whether or not to keep historic data. It doesn't get kept even if you make the choice to keep it.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
"And no, the magical abilities aren't "you can corrupt girls with your mind" or anything like that" Sold.

I hate mind control sex, it's both the most boring use of the ability AND the most boring way to do a sex scene.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
The truth is that I don't know how three noticeably different routes with each LI can be made in a single playthrough.

I think there are a lot of people who don't care to replay the game when the paths are sufficiently different from each other.

For my part, I am only interested in the romance route with the LIs, and I have no intention of doing the other two because I know I won't like them.
I am pretty much with you, more interested in romance route, the game dialog with MC seems to be more for the romance, as the MC feels bad when he punishes a girl.
I would much rather the story be about the MC trying to protect the girls, maybe he will punish the girls he does not like, or that he is forced to by teachers etc...

But I feel the developer will have a hard time making content for 3 different routes.

well anyway just my 2 cents. peace

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am pretty much with you, more interested in romance route, the game dialog with MC seems to be more for the romance, as the MC feels bad when he punishes a girl.
I would much rather the story be about the MC trying to protect the girls, maybe he will punish the girls he does not like, or that he is forced to by teachers etc...

But I feel the developer will have a hard time making content for 3 different routes.

well anyway just my 2 cents. peace
Voice of expertise huh? Once again, lot of unfounded assumptions there....

Maybe just let the dev do his thing...you'll either like it or you won't.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Can anyone help me please. h scene's are lagging and are so choppy that it ruins all the fun. I really really want to play this game. Damn renpy 7.5.3 lags too much during h scenes. Please help me

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Voice of expertise huh? Once again, lot of unfounded assumptions there....

Maybe just let the dev do his thing...you'll either like it or you won't.
what an odd thing to say. what unfounded assumptions are you talking about? the MC did say he felt bad after. As for my other statements, that is just how I would like the game to go. And I never said anything about not liking the game. I do like the game. And as far as a "voice of expertise" never said I was, however I have played a ton of these types of games, and many that have tried to do complex multiple routes have ended in failure.

I hope this one will not, but only time will tell. And as far as "let the dev to his thing" well I have absolutely not power to do anything about how he does his game. My comment was just how I feel about it.

So maybe you cut me some freakin' slack, the developer does not need you to jump to his defense when someone says something about his game.

have a nice day, peace.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Is this how the game is supposed to work now? I don't have the walkthrough activated, but all the options have what happens displayed. Is there a way to revert it to how was working before since I prefer to play in the blind? Am I missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes