Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't think there's any kind of "unfounded assumption" about that statement. It's unquestionable that doing more routes for each girl is a lot more work than not and that branching makes an AVN both more complicated and take more effort to complete.

I do love the game and wish Atemsiel success but I'm also only interested in the romance route for the most part. I wouldn't mind putting Olivia and Akemi on the submissive/slave routes though (especially Olivia since she's so easy to hate), but if the dev thinks they can do it with a more complicated setting, I just hope it goes well.
Dont waste your time, this guy is known for throwing around pretentious one liners with nothing to back them up but feeling very smart about it.

But come on, Akemi is kinda cute and so loyal to her sister

Who can say no to this face :eek::eek:

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Envoye and Antwit
Sep 16, 2023
Dont waste your time, this guy is known for throwing around pretentious one liners with nothing to back them up but feeling very smart about it.

But come on, Akemi is kinda cute and so loyal to her sister

Who can say no to this face :eek::eek:

View attachment 3327023
Lmao. Funnily enough, I haven't tried anything with her on submissive/slave routes yet, so no blackmail or treating Hikari poorly to antagonize Akemi so I had no idea about that scene. She's a lot more bearable than Olivia of course but she still acts like a major bitch early on. I've been warming up to her lately though, especially after witnessing her fight with Olivia.

On an unrelated note, it seems my game version is still kinda fucked, saying that Sasha isn't a virgin and all, especially since I tried starting a new save to see if it'd resolve it. Maybe it'll be fixed in the next build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Lmao. Funnily enough, I haven't tried anything with her on submissive/slave routes yet, so no blackmail or treating Hikari poorly to antagonize Akemi so I had no idea about that scene. She's a lot more bearable than Olivia of course but she still acts like a major bitch early on. I've been warming up to her lately though, especially after witnessing her fight with Olivia.

On an unrelated note, it seems my game version is still kinda fucked, saying that Sasha isn't a virgin and all, especially since I tried starting a new save to see if it'd resolve it. Maybe it'll be fixed in the next build.
She got deflowered through a blowjob, the mc is a magican after all! :eek:

The scene with Akemi is intense and amazing and you dont have to antagonize them. I got it due to punishing Hikari with the lowest possible amount and at some point she offers you this due to some shitty stuff olivia did to protect her sister.

It even leads to her romance route (can lead to sub route too if i remember it correctly), its very possible to part ways on better terms than ever before with her after the encounter.

Reactions: Giggling Raven

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Atem is aware and looking into it.

Reactions: Giggling Raven

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This is inaccurate.

Romance route - the MC has affection for the girl, and chooses to not punish her.
Submission route - the MC has affection for the girl, but also punishes and doms her.
Slave route - the MC does not have affection for the girl, she exists for his pleasure and to punish.

The main difference here is that you'll see some non-punishment-related lewd scenes overlapping between Rom/Sub, and you will only rarely see overlap between Sub/Slave, because the dialogue is going to be significantly different: on Slave route, the MC does not respect or care about the girl other than as property, while on Submission route, the MC sitll cares about the girl despite/while punishing her.
Yeah i have to admit i based this opinion on the gallery and mixed memorys, i just loaded the game up again and realised that im not on the salve route with even a single girl .. so yeah i admit my statement was wrong about the slave and sub route being similar and its probably just my personal taste that the slave route isnt needed because it doesnt fit my kinks.

But the part about a lot of different animations, you dont encounter on a single pt is still true and its quite a lot.

But yeah whatever, the avn is great and im not trying to put it down, it was more like a insignificant thought of me thinking about why the update felt so short while haveing a good amount of renders.

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
So which route for each girl should he be making first? Do you think there are fans of the other routes for those girls that may be disinclined to keep playing if their preferred route (rather than your preferred route) is ignored for what may be years?

(Also, "3x the work" is amusing. For at least one conversation, he told me he ended up making something like fourteen variations, since it depended on the current relationship status and path for each girl involved in the conversation.)
I'd take any! A reasonable approach might be a pateron poll to decide how to prioritize. I like the game, and I would have fun on any route. I just prefer content now to content later. I'd rather play through it once on a route, then come back when another route is finished and try that

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Stormside-0.23.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Tried to fuck around with the Magistrate Menu and have some observations:

Cassie was completely normal during her physical test, not aroused at all despite being naked, talking about sex a lot, including her toys.

Tried to figure out what's going on with Julia:
julia.png
The obvious educated guess is she has trouble getting off, or had until she found what she needed. My first guess would be something about being in public, so I went back to cafe scene to see any changes in wetness in the menu, but no. My current guess is more simple now: I just think she found a way to orgasm after meeting Raya.

Talking about not orgasming...
emilie.png
What the fuck is going on???
At first, it was like, she has REAL problems getting off..
Then I realized: oh, no way this is not intentional, she enjoys being on edge, like some kind of tantric sex...
Then I realized again that in order for her to find that this is what she was into, she actually needed some sexual experience, which she doesn't, or at least failing a couple tries on getting close and failing to not orgasm, but also is not the case.
My line of thought is all over the place now: that chip is either broken or hacked, she REALLY doesn't know how to masturbate, or worse: someone was doing this to her.

Reactions: ScyTheFox
Jul 24, 2020
Another great update, though I'll probably start a new game to make sure all my choices are still correct. I thought I spanked sasha, but the game acted as if I didn't.

Anywho, I do hope the dev won't burn out on all these different routes.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

Cassie was completely normal during her physical test, not aroused at all despite being naked, talking about sex a lot, including her toys.

View attachment 3328676
The obvious educated guess is she has trouble getting off, or had until she found what she needed. My first guess would be something about being in public, so I went back to cafe scene to see any changes in wetness in the menu, but no. My current guess is more simple now: I just think she found a way to orgasm after meeting Raya.

View attachment 3328696
Then I realized: oh, no way this is not intentional, she enjoys being on edge, like some kind of tantric sex...
Then I realized again that in order for her to find that this is what she was into, she actually needed some sexual experience, which she doesn't, or at least failing a couple tries on getting close and failing to not orgasm, but also is not the case.
My line of thought is all over the place now: that chip is either broken or hacked, she REALLY doesn't know how to masturbate, or worse: someone was doing this to her.
The stats are generally intentional decisions, with a minor narrative in mind from Atemsiel to justify what the stats themselves start at (though those minor narratives will probably not have much, if any, impact on the storyline beyond informing what a girl's personality may be like). I can't find it at the moment, but ISTR a specific reason for Emilie's stats, and I don't think it was someone else doing it to her or her intentionally edging. The chip is not broken or hacked, though, that part I can rule out.

I'll say that I have met girls who had never had an orgasm despite trying, for various different reasons.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 3328676

View attachment 3328696
I have preferred not to see the past of the LIs.

In any case, unless I'm mistaken, second year girls don't have a romantic route, so I haven't any interest in them. So I care even less about their past. So my intention is neither to punish them nor to have sex scenes with them. Therefore all these concerns aren't very relevant to me.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Wow, what can I say...!!!

First time in a long time a game caught me like this one. At first I didnt even download it, because I am usually not too much into this 3D art style. Holy shit I am glad I did it. Exactly my cup of tea. You can choose where you want to be dom or where you want to be all lovey dovey.

This game has it all coming from the dev - A walkthrough, a thought out system, actually funny scenes (i lost it when that principal guy came into the room like he was some sort of apache helicopter) - it is really really nicely done.

I dont know how to do reviews here so if anyone could point me to what to click, I'd appreciate it.

Really looking forward to the Olivia arc, this is one thats going on the slave route for sure. Still undecided if Akemi will land on it as well, she is snobby and bitchy but very loyal to her sister, I like that. So maybe only Sub for her.

I find the second year girls to be quite interesting and would love to get my hands on the female staff at the school.

Cant wait to see where this one is going, thats for sure.

Kudos!!!

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Wow, what can I say...!!!

First time in a long time a game caught me like this one. At first I didnt even download it, because I am usually not too much into this 3D art style. Holy shit I am glad I did it. Exactly my cup of tea. You can choose where you want to be dom or where you want to be all lovey dovey.

This game has it all coming from the dev - A walkthrough, a thought out system, actually funny scenes (i lost it when that principal guy came into the room like he was some sort of apache helicopter) - it is really really nicely done.

I dont know how to do reviews here so if anyone could point me to what to click, I'd appreciate it.

Really looking forward to the Olivia arc, this is one thats going on the slave route for sure. Still undecided if Akemi will land on it as well, she is snobby and bitchy but very loyal to her sister, I like that. So maybe only Sub for her.

I find the second year girls to be quite interesting and would love to get my hands on the female staff at the school.

Cant wait to see where this one is going, thats for sure.

Kudos!!!
I agree the game is awesome and very funny. To review the game, click on the stars at the top of this page. Then give it 5 stars, paste in your review and click "Submit Rating".

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrmedKane
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes