Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Have you tried pressing Shift G and changing rendering engines?
Other than that I can't think of any other method other than checking to see if its a CPU/GPU/hard drive bottleneck, sorry.
Is there any way to force the game to run on python 3.9?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I'm a sucker for petit asian woman, so Hikari and Akemi were my two primary goals during this. But I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I kept on only getting Hikari's scenes but not Akemi.

Finally realized, despite my dumbassery, that I wasn't missing scenes between them per se, I was CHOOSING scenes between them. It's a shame my 2 favorite girls have scenes (or at least the 1 after gym class) mutually exclusive between them.
But that's okay, as it seems it's just a case of which sex scenes you're getting, not which routes you're establishing.

My little eye does spot the 'harem' tag after all. That said, I think I'll be playing with the walkthrough enabled from here on out lol.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
simple regex script, removes all instances of {p=...}{nw} from dialogues, no more timed pauses and autoskips to next line
universal, works for any version

Wajou

Jul 14, 2018
Here to show some love! I tried this game once a while ago and came back yesterday. Just finished the romance route to get a happy introduction to the girls, and now loving the submission route and preparing for the slave route. It's a really good game, and I loved the ghost hunting part (actually gave me goosebumps).

I'll try my best to give a constructive opinion:

I really like the balance of each character's "screen time" so far, especially best girl Cassie. I also like the second year girls' designs a lot, very excited to see more of them.I'm concerned dev time might get more and more extended because of all the paths and choices; at times it feels like there's no need to have that many tbh, like in Hikari's case where "none, heavy and brutal" spanking types would've sufficed respectively for each of the main paths, but what do I know lol.

The dialogue and grammar feels appropriate for these characters' age, and finally I hope the "serious" army/superpowers plot doesn't interfere too much with the slice of life which is the main appeal of the game for most, I imagine.

Overall, a solid 8/10 for me, good luck to the dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers !

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Here to show some love! I tried this game once a while ago and came back yesterday. Just finished the romance route to get a happy introduction to the girls, and now loving the submission route and preparing for the slave route. It's a really good game, and I loved the ghost hunting part (actually gave me goosebumps).

I'll try my best to give a constructive opinion:

I really like the balance of each character's "screen time" so far, especially best girl Cassie. I also like the second year girls' designs a lot, very excited to see more of them.I'm concerned dev time might get more and more extended because of all the paths and choices; at times it feels like there's no need to have that many tbh, like in Hikari's case where "none, heavy and brutal" spanking types would've sufficed respectively for each of the main paths, but what do I know lol.

The dialogue and grammar feels appropriate for these characters' age, and finally I hope the "serious" army/superpowers plot doesn't interfere too much with the slice of life which is the main appeal of the game for most, I imagine.

Overall, a solid 8/10 for me, good luck to the dev.

Cheers !

rocket1league

Dec 16, 2021
Is there a fix for cleaning up the Ingame Walkthrough text?

I enabled it out of curiosity then turned it back off, and now all of the major choices have raw text injected into the options with the walkthrough hints showing. So all the buttons look like "Tell her No. (All routes for X/X/X will be closed)". If I toggle it back on, it goes back to normal, but of course the pop up guide for the choices will remain.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Is there a fix for cleaning up the Ingame Walkthrough text?

I enabled it out of curiosity then turned it back off, and now all of the major choices have raw text injected into the options with the walkthrough hints showing. So all the buttons look like "Tell her No. (All routes for X/X/X will be closed)". If I toggle it back on, it goes back to normal, but of course the pop up guide for the choices will remain.
Yeahh, gimmie a sec. I only just realised that since the initial leak, this site hasn't updated the version. Fixed this 2 versions ago. Fix will be up in a few minutes. Look for 0.23.1.4

Reactions: vilewe7570

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Amazing, thanks for a fast response.
Done. Patch available which avoids you having to download the whole thing again.

With that out of the way, this is for everyone in general. Sorry I haven't been active here since the release. What ended up happening is that the release leaked, and I figured that was gonna happen at some point, and that's fine, but at the same time it would be unfair to those who support the project if I were to actively give support or engage with the thread here during the period in which the update was available here, but wasn't officially released. However, the update was released on the 11th, so now it's fine. I've read the majority of the comments since then but likely won't be responding to them individually, too many. If you have a specific question that's gone unanswered, feel free to ask it again and at this point I'll try to answer it.

Also, I'm aware of various bugs as reported on my discord server, and am working fixes for them into the next content release. 0.23.1.4 is planned to be the last version of 0.23.1. The majority of the ones I've seen posted here are fixed in the version I've just posted, and any sex stat related bugs can usually be fixed by toggling sex stats off and on in the rename menu.

Anyway, development continues. 0.23.2 is planned to be a lot of Hikari and Akemi, and should form their final route selection, as well as some main story stuff. No ETA yet. I'm awful at ETA.

Also side note, reading some of the current theories about what's going on with MC has been pretty fun for me. I'm obviously not gonna confirm nor deny anything at all in that regard, but it's interesting to see what people think is happening. I'm also not going to be changing anything if someone happens to or happened to guess what is actually going on. God I hate it when that happens.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Stormside-0.23.1.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tiger7897
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes