Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm extremely pleased with the central focus on a male protagonist dominating a set of girls that either are submissive or will be expected to submit to him. Starting to discover the submissive nature of Cassie and Akemi, especially, is a lot of fun. The dungeon is good, and the collars are a great idea. They remind me of a similar orgasm-inhibiting system from a great abandoned Literotica story, called the Complement...
For me the good thing about the game is that I can avoid that. I'm not exploring anyone's submissive side (nor will I), and I'm certainly completely indifferent to the collars because I'm not planning on using them with any LI (nor with the second year girls).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Because there are other flavors besides vanilla which taste nice. Only ever eating vanilla ice cream is boring...
I'm not going to like the slave route, I don't need to start it to know that. And I have to say that certainly neither does the other one. So for my part I will continue with the romance route.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The submissive route is right in the middle. That said, there won't be any merci for Olivia....
Everyone has their own tastes, and mine don't include maledom (not either femdom). In fact, I'm not even interested in either of those two routes with Olivia, a character specifically designed to be hated. My options with her are either romance or no route at all.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Everyone has their own tastes, and mine don't include maledom (not either femdom). In fact, I'm not even interested in either of those two routes with Olivia, a character specifically designed to be hated. My options with her are either romance or no route at all.
I respect that, even though there are many other games out there that focus on vanilla romance. But doesn't even the romance options lean towards rough sex or borderline SM? I'm thinking, for example, of one scene with Cassie where she asks to be facefucked and choked I think. That was on the Romance route and was rather hardcore.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The game is already pretty fucking vanilla/tame overall from what I have seen so far. Maybe it gets WAY darker mid way through (I am still pretty early in) but the impression I get so far is that it's not. There has been a whole lot of "oh sweetie are you sure you want to do this, do I have your consent" type stuff so far, and I was pretty shocked when the random chick blew the MC in the locker room at the pool, and her friend goes "don't cum in her mouth" so MC is just like ok cool - I 100% expected an option here to just do it anyways.

Reactions: Wajou

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
The game is already pretty fucking vanilla/tame overall from what I have seen so far. Maybe it gets WAY darker mid way through (I am still pretty early in) but the impression I get so far is that it's not. There has been a whole lot of "oh sweetie are you sure you want to do this, do I have your consent" type stuff so far, and I was pretty shocked when the random chick blew the MC in the locker room at the pool, and her friend goes "don't cum in her mouth" so MC is just like ok cool - I 100% expected an option here to just do it anyways.
Don't worry. It gets way, way less tame. For example, Slave Riley has got a date with the spreader that you don't want to miss. The last update also has the MC starting to completely lose control and becoming very aggressive under the effects of some kind of drug. While it's pretty clear that Atemsiel won't be going for torture or really dark stuff, the basement dungeon is going to be seeing a lot of action.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I respect that, even though there are many other games out there that focus on vanilla romance. But doesn't even the romance options lean towards rough sex or borderline SM? I'm thinking, for example, of one scene with Cassie where she asks to be facefucked and choked I think. That was on the Romance route and was rather hardcore.
Not sure if you are talking about the same scene but the walkthrough says

"If you give a flirty reply but then tell her you “can’t wait to see that”, or if you go
further but then don’t bring up the texts, CASSIE HAS A DREAM (GALLERY SCENE 4) in
which she gets a rough blowjob from you"

The game lets you decide to not "go all the way" with someone at literally the last second because she is not sure she is 100% ready. I think this game does most of that stuff really well considering the positions the characters are in

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Not sure if you are talking about the same scene but the walkthrough says

"If you give a flirty reply but then tell her you “can’t wait to see that”, or if you go
further but then don’t bring up the texts, CASSIE HAS A DREAM (GALLERY SCENE 4) in
which she gets a rough blowjob from you"

The game lets you decide to not "go all the way" with someone at literally the last second because she is not sure she is 100% ready. I think this game does most of that stuff really well considering the positions the characters are in
Yes she has that dream. But then later she sleeps with the MC and asks him to act out the dream I guess. Maybe you can refuse, but if not you get a rather hardcore facefucking scene with her (and according to the game save I'm on the romance route with Cassie).

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yes she has that dream. But then later she sleeps with the MC and asks him to act out the dream I guess. Maybe you can refuse, but if not you get a rather hardcore facefucking scene with her (and according to the game save I'm on the romance route with Cassie).
Ah yeah that is entirely up to player choice/variables even on the romance path you can get a less rough (i assume) blowjob, or a titjob. Still 1 variation of scene with 1 character (and that character possibly having a dream) dont really paint the game as one that leans towards rough stuff at least on the romance paths imo

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Don't worry. It gets way, way less tame. For example, Slave Riley has got a date with the spreader that you don't want to miss. The last update also has the MC starting to completely lose control and becoming very aggressive under the effects of some kind of drug. While it's pretty clear that Atemsiel won't be going for torture or really dark stuff, the basement dungeon is going to be seeing a lot of action.
Fuck I might need to reprioritize a bit and play a little further in this one then!!

Reactions: Vibesy

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Ah yeah that is entirely up to player choice/variables even on the romance path you can get a less rough (i assume) blowjob, or a titjob. Still 1 variation of scene with 1 character (and that character possibly having a dream) dont really paint the game as one that leans towards rough stuff at least on the romance paths imo
Dunno. With the other girls whose paths have started I'm on sub/slave. But then there is also the Akemi bet scene where the MC physically restrains her with his legs. Is that a vanilla scene? I'm not sure, but I do sort of question the attraction of this game for players who say they get no thrill from a D/S kink. Are they really being honest? Because even if you try to avoid it completely, the situation between the collars, basement etc is premised on a male power fantasy.

Reactions: chronox42

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Dunno. With the other girls whose paths have started I'm on sub/slave. But then there is also the Akemi bet scene where the MC physically restrains her with his legs. Is that a vanilla scene? I'm not sure, but I do sort of question the attraction of this game for players who say they get no thrill from a D/S kink. Are they really being honest? Because even if you try to avoid it completely, the situation between the collars, basement etc is premised on a male power fantasy.
that too is 100% dependent on player choice and can be avoided by not being interested in punishing hikari (for an unfair bet).

I love this game precisely because it allows you (so far) to not willingly engage with it at all, and I have faith that atemsiel will continue to make it compelling.

some people play games to be evil and do shit they couldnt do irl some people play games to be good and do shit they couldnt do irl

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't have that scene, my MC spent the night with Hikari.

EDIT:

I loaded a game to see it (using CTRL to get to it quickly), and honestly I was right not to see it at the time.

Last edited:

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
that too is 100% dependent on player choice and can be avoided by not being interested in punishing hikari (for an unfair bet).

I love this game precisely because it allows you (so far) to not willingly engage with it at all, and I have faith that atemsiel will continue to make it compelling.

some people play games to be evil and do shit they couldnt do irl some people play games to be good and do shit they couldnt do irl
True. But you wouldn't know that until you played the scene. The MC might just be looking at it as a way to romance Akemi, which is how I played it in my mind. I didn't want to punish Hikari, but it was an excellent opportunity to get a sex scene with her bitchy sister, Akemi- then the MC proceeds to dominate Akemi both physically and mentally, which surprised me.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I don't have that scene, my MC spent the night with Hikari.
That's odd. I think I'm on Romance with Hikari, but never got an option to spend the night with her. With the Cassie scene, I think you have the choice of texting her to come to the MC's dorm room, which kicks off that sex scene.

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes