Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Is anybody elso worried about putting a collar on Cassie? She might be drowning in her own fluids :LOL:

Last edited:

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Hmmm, if it was recorded, then theres no way to track down who it is by checking the sex stats before and after. It could be possible thou when it is a life stream.
I replayed the scene and now I'm not sure now if it was meant as a recorded pop-up or live stream. However, there are some monkey wrenches with the theory that it is Olivia in this stream. The MC specifically states that he doesn't recognize the girl. He also states that he doesn't think that any of the 2nd-years are back yet. However, we later find out from Kellin that's not true - the 2nd-years came back early on the weekend. That points again to this being a 2nd year (ie Millie).

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I replayed the scene and now I'm not sure now if it was meant as a recorded pop-up or live stream. However, there are some monkey wrenches with the theory that it is Olivia in this stream. The MC specifically states that he doesn't recognize the girl. He also states that he doesn't think that any of the 2nd-years are back yet. However, we later find out from Kellin that's not true - the 2nd-years came back early on the weekend. That points again to this being a 2nd year (ie Millie).
When it comes down to the shape of eye, eyesbrows and body and also eyecolor and skintone, Millie would be my best guess here too. However this girl doesnt seem to mind a lot to be collared, so its just a win right? :p

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's what the MC thinks about it. Olivia better enjoy it while it lasts though, because she definitely has a date with a whipping post in her future.
With how unfriendly Olivia is, even with her I have no intention of following the punishment or slave routes. Either romantic or not have any type of relationship with her. For now it attracts me more the second than the first.

Is anybody elso worried about putting a collar on Cassie? She might be drowning in her own fluids :LOL:
I guess I would be worried... If I had any intention of doing so. Since that's not the case, I'm not worried at all.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I played this section just now, and decided to wipe previous data to keep track of what happens better:

Anyway decided to see what numbers move in Magistrate Menu between July 1st 21:41 (MC checks the notebook) and July 2nd 9:23 (first scene of the day)

Mind you that at that time, we dont know the 2nd year students, much less have their data so, 1st year only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ScyTheFox

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I played this section just now, and decided to wipe previous data to keep track of what happens better:

Anyway decided to see what numbers move in Magistrate Menu between July 1st 21:41 (MC checks the notebook) and July 2nd 9:23 (first scene of the day)

Mind you that at that time, we dont know the 2nd year students, much less have their data so, 1st year only.

Interesting :D... So you are saying you think it's Taliya? That makes better sense than Olivia, but doesn't explain why the MC doesn't recognize her.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Interesting :D... So you are saying you think it's Taliya? That makes better sense than Olivia, but doesn't explain why the MC doesn't recognize her.
The eyebrows at least look a bit similar to the eyebrows of the Streamer.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Taliya makes a lot of sense because there's no other plot hooks for her. We have an Akemi/Hikari duo, Olivia's trip, Sasha being a ghost hunter, a Riley/Cassie duo, but there's nothing about Taliya. She's so incredibly vanilla that her having a dirty secret makes total sense.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021

These are actually just the wiped stats. For the full history just toggle "stats wiped" to no in the rename menu on your phone. This might give a better insight ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Tanurak

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Oh no look at this poor girl :eek:
I can fix her :D
Tried to fuck around with the Magistrate Menu and have some observations:

Cassie was completely normal during her physical test, not aroused at all despite being naked, talking about sex a lot, including her toys.

Tried to figure out what's going on with Julia:
View attachment 3328676
The obvious educated guess is she has trouble getting off, or had until she found what she needed. My first guess would be something about being in public, so I went back to cafe scene to see any changes in wetness in the menu, but no. My current guess is more simple now: I just think she found a way to orgasm after meeting Raya.

Talking about not orgasming...
View attachment 3328696
What the fuck is going on???
At first, it was like, she has REAL problems getting off..
Then I realized: oh, no way this is not intentional, she enjoys being on edge, like some kind of tantric sex...
Then I realized again that in order for her to find that this is what she was into, she actually needed some sexual experience, which she doesn't, or at least failing a couple tries on getting close and failing to not orgasm, but also is not the case.
My line of thought is all over the place now: that chip is either broken or hacked, she REALLY doesn't know how to masturbate, or worse: someone was doing this to her.
Oh you thought that I'd let that slip? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: ScyTheFox

chronox42

May 1, 2020
This is a great game. In fact, it's the first visual novel I've played that can actually be called a game. The creator has constructed the experience with such technical sophistication and attention to detail that it really stands out. I enjoy all the interesting and coherent menus. Choices make sense, they have real effects, and the story is cohesive almost no matter what you choose. The clear descriptions of choices' consequences in walkthrough mode are indispensable!

I'm extremely pleased with the central focus on a male protagonist dominating a set of girls that either are submissive or will be expected to submit to him. Starting to discover the submissive nature of Cassie and Akemi, especially, is a lot of fun. The dungeon is good, and the collars are a great idea. They remind me of a similar orgasm-inhibiting system from a great abandoned Literotica story, called the Complement...

The protagonist is pretty good so far, I can appreciate some of his motivations and I hope his story gets more interesting. I like the focus on a limited set of main girls. They are all good-looking and reasonably well-fleshed-out for this early stage. I always have a great time with hilarious male side characters in a story like this; Director Kellin is a perfect example. The helicopter thing caught me unaware both times and had me wheezing.

I am super excited to see this develop to the point where we can start to tell what's going on behind the scenes. I look forward to another ghost hunt. Most of all I'd like to find out how many happily collared girls I can rack up.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I see the words "sandbox" and "sandbox section"s used in several posts including some from the dev. There is no sandbox tag. Can someone inform me how much sandbox content there is and how annoyingly grinding it is. I would appreciate the info.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I see the words "sandbox" and "sandbox section"s used in several posts including some from the dev. There is no sandbox tag. Can someone inform me how much sandbox content there is and how annoyingly grinding it is. I would appreciate the info.
There is no grind and except for 1 section it's a pure VN. The sandbox part in the game is an "explore a single location" type of sandbox.

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes