Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
Those renders when you were reading the books were perfect, I have never seen such good drawing since my own, you should just change the whole game to that.

PS: Jokes aside, it's a really good game, I have only one problem with it until now, but I am going to finish the game first before I say anything about it

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Can anyone help me please. h scene's are lagging and are so choppy that it ruins all the fun. I really really want to play this game. Damn renpy 7.5.3 lags too much during h scenes. Please help me
Have you tried pressing Shift G and changing rendering engines?
Other than that I can't think of any other method other than checking to see if its a CPU/GPU/hard drive bottleneck, sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Stardust435

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Im stuck at the live stream with the pink haired girl. How do i advance?

Edit: Nevermind, i think my device froze and the x wasnt working.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Can someone tell me what is the Mc power?
And if he has a face, can you post a picture of him here, please?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
This sounds even more stupid considering that I haven't even gotten to this stage) The game displays this message every time a save is loaded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I hope for a return of the 2 pool girls. And the Content creator... i'm a sucker for MCs participating in streaming...

Reactions: Vibesy

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
What a fantastic game, it's simple, usually games can turn me on but nothing more, but I really cumming to this one.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
for some reason sasha talks about my ghost hands even though i had her go first in the hunt. also it seems the past data about the girls were deleted even though i opted not to. why arnt these event tags not going according to my choices?

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
for some reason sasha talks about my ghost hands even though i had her go first in the hunt. also it seems the past data about the girls were deleted even though i opted not to. why arnt these event tags not going according to my choices?
don't you use ghost hands at the end of the hunt regardless of if you used them to get into the building?

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
yeah but if his second complain is correct than the choices for deleting the data were swapped because i opted to hold on to the data and mc later said they got deleted, it wasnt of great importance to me so it was meh, but if its the case dev should check that out.

Reactions: Pervyfox

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I dont know if the Sasha update contains anything further from the previous update, but fck it, i just play it again :p. And thanks for the new Sasha content, shes my favorite. Cant wait to see her crawling on all four drooling and begging to let her cum. These collars are the best idea for domination ive ever seen, the imagination doesnt only make me horny, they are also hilarious as a concept itself (y)

Reactions: chronox42

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I hope Atemsiel is going to implement the actual over life time sexual experiences as they were shown in the previous update to the new magistrate menu. (i remember Cassie was about 1.6k+ .. holy shit :D) As explained, this doesnt affect the gameplay, but it adds a level of immersion to the game, which improves the game with "really nice to have" details. The new magistrate menu looks great thou. Just evolves the genious concept of the collars even further. Im eager for the next update, as long as it takes.

Reactions: wiseold6996

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I dont know if the Sasha update contains anything further from the previous update, but fck it, i just play it again :p. And thanks for the new Sasha content, shes my favorite. Cant wait to see her crawling on all four drooling and begging to let her cum. These collars are the best idea for domination ive ever seen, the imagination doesnt only make me horny, they are also hilarious as a concept itself (y)
I like Sasha too, the fact that the MC is her ghost hunting buddy basically means he's also her fuck buddy is kind of interesting. Otherwise, it's unlikely that something like what you described will happen in my game.

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes