Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Is this how the game is supposed to work now? I don't have the walkthrough activated, but all the options have what happens displayed. Is there a way to revert it to how was working before since I prefer to play in the blind? Am I missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
open preferences, deactivate the ingame walkthrough.... Ur welcome

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Having an Issue, game loads fine but game images are all just blank white screens with the occasional image popping up briefly

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Luckily, everything is planned to be avoidable. The way I think of it, refusing to address Olivia's behaviour (Among some other triggers) would open up the option of the femdom route, but it would still just be an option. I haven't worked it out 100% yet, but yeah, no plans to make anything unavoidable unless it's like, exceptionally obvious. (As in like, if you're in a relationship with a girl, she might kiss you, and that'll be unavoidable if you're in the relationship. I won't be putting in options to dodge the kiss. Just an example)
Status of Olivia femdom?

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
If developer isn't in to it, I suppose it's better not to force it! Just saw a mention to it and figure I'd inquire.
Not sure... I just vaguely remember him saying it was dropped. Maybe because the game was getting too complicated with the different routes? Olivia in a femdom or lezdom role with the other girls would be hot tho.

Reactions: Fyo

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
game is good , really good , we can have the choice , its not a kinetic novel , each girl have unique personality , we have the feel of have all control we need.
Have a walkrough ingame is good thing too.
I was about to pledge for the max , but when i see there are several monthes between each update .... i know its lot of work , but spend lot of money for big time of dev the game is a huge obstacle.
But continue like that , the quality of the game its AAA !

Reactions: Vibesy

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure... I just vaguely remember him saying it was dropped. Maybe because the game was getting too complicated with the different routes? Olivia in a femdom or lezdom role with the other girls would be hot tho.
In Discord he said that he ruled out Olivia's femdom route.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I like this avn but the new update felt a bit underwhelming, it was just felt really short and im not even sure why as 1k renders are usually fine for a update.

I think its probably about the three routes, imo there should just be two routes, love and submission, the submission and slave routes are kinda similar anyway and in my opinion bloats the avn unnessecary, just take a look at all the gallery scenes with sasha for this update. They arent this different

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Very nice game, there is an actual story being told, the animations are great, and it made me laugh a couple of times.
Good luck!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hey guys , is the game walkthrought work ? i activated it and im expected to hover over choice to see the effect but nothing appear for me ...
IIRC, the first few choices don't have walkthrough guidance because they don't affect routes.

But I feel the developer will have a hard time making content for 3 different routes.
So what do peopole think non-harem-game devs do when there are, say, 7 LIs? This game has one main story, and seven girls with their stories (plus a handful of side girls with a single storyline each). The main girls' stories are often only relevant to two of their three routes (rom/sub; most people who choose slave for a girl are not interested in helping her through her storyline; the slave routes explicitly do not include affection toward the girls). The *sex scenes* are highly variable based on which route you have for a girl, sure, but for the most part, there are smaller interactions and conversations that go differently based on the route choice for each girl involved in the conversation.

But the game's not doing a fractal branching thing, nor is it doing "three completely separate games in one" like, say, Ataegina. It's still just the one storyline, the girls' storylines weaving through it if on a route that sees the girl's storyline, and the sex scenes, whether romantic, romantic+punishments (sub route), or slave.

It's a bit overcomplicated at the moment because not all girls have had their route-setting happen yet, and a couple girls have mutliple ways for their routes to have started. Once all the girls have had their route-settings happen and had sex with the MC once, the branching actually becomes much easier.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
imo there should just be two routes, love and submission, the submission and slave routes are kinda similar anyway
This is inaccurate.

Romance route - the MC has affection for the girl, and chooses to not punish her.
Submission route - the MC has affection for the girl, but also punishes and doms her.
Slave route - the MC does not have affection for the girl, she exists for his pleasure and to punish.

The main difference here is that you'll see some non-punishment-related lewd scenes overlapping between Rom/Sub, and you will only rarely see overlap between Sub/Slave, because the dialogue is going to be significantly different: on Slave route, the MC does not respect or care about the girl other than as property, while on Submission route, the MC sitll cares about the girl despite/while punishing her.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
May be there is a bug in the images, may be it's not, but I get some creepy displays in "Sasha's risky BJ" before this: screenshot0005.png

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
May be there is a bug in the images, may be it's not, but I get some creepy displays in "Sasha's risky BJ" before this: View attachment 3326871
Did this happen when loading a save? If so, that's a known issue with the sprites. Atem uses sprites to drastically reduce file size. Try rolling back to the previous background scene, and it should fix itself.

• Hey there
Reactions: Antwit
Sep 16, 2023
Voice of expertise huh? Once again, lot of unfounded assumptions there....

Maybe just let the dev do his thing...you'll either like it or you won't.
I don't think there's any kind of "unfounded assumption" about that statement. It's unquestionable that doing more routes for each girl is a lot more work than not and that branching makes an AVN both more complicated and take more effort to complete.

I do love the game and wish Atemsiel success but I'm also only interested in the romance route for the most part. I wouldn't mind putting Olivia and Akemi on the submissive/slave routes though (especially Olivia since she's so easy to hate), but if the dev thinks they can do it with a more complicated setting, I just hope it goes well.

Reactions: lecture
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes