Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
This bug is fixed in the coming update, but for now you can google how to enable the console in renpy. Follow the steps, then shortly before the end of that text conversation, open the console and run the below command.

messageCount = 1

Its important that its exactly like that. It's case sensitive. That should let you progress. If it still doesn't work, feel free to pm me your save and I'll fix it then send it back.
Got stuck in the same place. I couldn't get the console to accept the command, but I WAS able to look for messageCount variable in URM and set the count to 1 that way. So that may work for anyone having trouble with the console.

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
No that's not what I mean I love horror games but only in Honey select, horror is just my one of my favourite tag like:- superpowers, paranormal, mind control, monster, graphic Violence, harem etc...........
But thanks anyway, now I won't expect much horror scenes.
For me I chose to play the horror scene manually, I love how it gives you 3 options on how to do it, you can play the scene as a game, as a VN or skip entirely if you are like me and bad with horror. I wanted to experience it, then regretted it because it scared the absolute cr*p outta me. I want more though and I really REALLY hope there is more horror segments as they were brilliant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Black Moon

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
and I really REALLY hope there is more horror segments as they were brilliant.

:) There will be. It's a key part of that particular girl's character, and so it won't be going away until her story concludes. That character's story is my favourite one.

I dunno why I'm saying "That character" since anyone could guess who this is as soon as they meet her.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Fuck! Really?!?!? More horror?!?!?!? I'm so fucking happy!!!!!!!!
View attachment 3588312
I realised you actually asked at one point in what capacity the game features horror. I think you got an answer, but I might as well give dev answer anyway.

There is one character whose story revolves around the idea of ghost hunting. It's played relatively seriously (I.E. You can't fuck the ghosts, they're intended to be legitimately dangerous)

Currently there is only one such event which can be played multiple ways as has been said by others. This particular character will have multiple events around this theme, eventually.

As for supernatural stuff, the game does feature magic powers, however in the game world they're rare enough that it's basically only MC who has one in the current version, so its not exactly supernatural themed at the moment. This theme is likely to become stronger as the main plot is developed, but these things take time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueNox and xell17

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
I realised you actually asked at one point in what capacity the game features horror. I think you got an answer, but I might as well give dev answer anyway.

There is one character whose story revolves around the idea of ghost hunting. It's played relatively seriously (I.E. You can't fuck the ghosts, they're intended to be legitimately dangerous)

Currently there is only one such event which can be played multiple ways as has been said by others. This particular character will have multiple events around this theme, eventually.

As for supernatural stuff, the game does feature magic powers, however in the game world they're rare enough that it's basically only MC who has one in the current version, so its not exactly supernatural themed at the moment. This theme is likely to become stronger as the main plot is developed, but these things take time.
Fucking ghost?? I'm not in dat shit, but I don't mind at all:LOL:
Well, I have already finish yer game, horror scenes are fucking awesome!!!! I will prepare a good review 5/5 star by me!

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024

I really love the fact that the MC doesn't just Abuse his power willy nilly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really looking forward to more and maybe some more of the sexy time power use if you catch my drift.

Yokem

Oct 29, 2023
Thank you for the amazing game Atemsiel. I donated some money via itch.io and hope you will be able to go full time with this project, if you aren't already. Keep up the great work (y)

Reactions: tmu500

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Fucking ghost?? I'm not in dat shit, but I don't mind at all:LOL:
Well, I have already finish yer game, horror scenes are fucking awesome!!!! I will prepare a good review 5/5 star by me!
Much appreciated man. My quest to get back onto the weighed rating front page is everlasting, but it'd be cool if I could do that again.

Thank you for the amazing game Atemsiel. I donated some money via itch.io and hope you will be able to go full time with this project, if you aren't already. Keep up the great work (y)
Yooo, assuming you're the one I think you are, I've seen what you did. I appreciate it. Straight up pays my internet bill for this month, so that's definitely helpful. Glad you've enjoyed the game, more to come.

Also, sadly I'm not full time, but perhaps one day with enough updates. Irl work is part of why I don't update as frequently as some other games. Still, these things don't happen overnight, gotta work at it, and I will.

I'm really looking forward to more and maybe some more of the sexy time power use if you catch my drift.
Heh, if you haven't already played it, try inviting Cassie to sleep with you at the end of day 11. She brings this up, and it's definitely planned for future updates, but I don't wanna rush it for the main girls. Paige and Ashley will definitely get another visit from their ghostly roommate kinda soon though (In terms of in game time). I love that scene, it's so dumb.

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
omg omg omg Time for my 3rd replay now, oh please don't rush it I get the feeling that the MC is a bit like ashamed of his power and i like that. honestly I really enjoyed that "dumb" scene I really wanted to be their sexy ghost friend hahaha

Yokem

Oct 29, 2023
Yooo, assuming you're the one I think you are, I've seen what you did. I appreciate it. Straight up pays my internet bill for this month, so that's definitely helpful. Glad you've enjoyed the game, more to come.

Also, sadly I'm not full time, but perhaps one day with enough updates. Irl work is part of why I don't update as frequently as some other games. Still, these things don't happen overnight, gotta work at it, and I will.
It's ok, take your time. I'm a developer myself (not game develpment though) and know that this type of work can sometimes be challenging. So yeah, take your time, it makes no sense to rush yourself, if you want to deliver a good product.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
It's ok, take your time. I'm a developer myself (not game develpment though) and know that this type of work can sometimes be challenging. So yeah, take your time, it makes no sense to rush yourself, if you want to deliver a good product.
Yeah, this generally how I try to do it. I consider myself a part time perfectionist though, in the sense that sometimes I'm totally fine with saying "Meh, good enough" and other times I'll spend like 3 days on a single animation. Granted, these aren't 3 full working days, it's more just the sum of the spare time I get across 3 days. 3 full working days on a single animation would be the death of my game, given how many usually go into an update.

Lucky for me, this shit is pretty fun to make most of the time. Plus people have generally been super supportive of the whole thing, so I have basically no reason to even think about stopping. Guuud times.

Last edited:

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
I have played a lot of computer games over the years. None of them prepared me for what I would experience in this game. You did not need to say to me that you were a "part time perfectionist". It was obvious in the first 5 minutes of game play. As the game when on I began to realize to some extent the complexity that went into the programming. The attention to detail was like nothing I had ever seen before. Yes, I did see a couple small rendering mistakes but compared to the overall experience they were nothing. The future of the story line also seem to be huge. I have to thank you for making one of the best games I have ever played. Of course I now am supporting you. I did find one unforeseen effect of playing this game. Now all other games seem boring.

Last edited:

Heracullum

Aug 7, 2018

I will ask if its not trouble that perhaps on future sections there are labels on the arrows to where you are going. I got stuck doing the section for 15 minutes cause i couldnt get to the room i was looking for because each option i was selecting lead me in circles.

Reactions: Merlin-Magic

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
Just finished my first playthrough, very good game. Had some issues with the cellphone message skipping (i'm used to spamming ctrl), but figured it out.

Didn't much like the ghost hunt sequence, but then again we can just skip it, and thought it was awesome to see us being able to properly punish the girl after the sleeping blowjob. Actually, congrats in general for the extensive "play however you want, and we'll instruct you in just about everything about your choices beforehand".

I laughed by ass off in the ghost dildo scene, and the random second year girl that wants to become your slave is one of the hottest scenes I've seen in these types of games. All in all, incredible job, well done. Will be watching this closely.

(my only complaint is how it feels kind of unrealistic that a magic dude that worked in the army would be released from duty ever. That would be both a loss of incredibly rare resources, and a danger to the public) - but i mean, that's also easily ignored for the chance of playing slave trainer.

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
I laughed by ass off in the ghost dildo scene, and the random second year girl that wants to become your slave is one of the hottest scenes I've seen in these types of games. All in all, incredible job, well done. Will be watching this closely.
Yea that Year 2 fuck toy girl is da best scene in the game to date, Cassie's dildo scene by the bed would be a close second.

At first I thought choosing one of the three paths for each girl will only result in some slight differences in dialogue and sub scenes, so was very surprised after my first playthrough to find many missing scenes.

This game truly has multiple distinct pathways. Only thing I would add is I wish there can be more progress with Taliya the sportsgirl, despite her being put up as one of the main girls there is almost nothing about her currently.

4.80 star(s) 80 Votes