Lord demon

Dec 16, 2019
I have a little problem to go to the island of the elves, I already arrived at the port but no ship takes me to the island, I already talked to the sailors and they sent me to the event, I already talked to my boss and neither does anyone know how to get on the ship.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I have a little problem to go to the island of the elves, I already arrived at the port but no ship takes me to the island, I already talked to the sailors and they sent me to the event, I already talked to my boss and neither does anyone know how to get on the ship.
Have you completed the side quest "royal army training" in the barracks in Greiten? you have to do it before you'll be able to go to Magnalia

Lord demon

Dec 16, 2019
Have you completed the side quest "royal army training" in the barracks in Greiten? you have to do it before you'll be able to go to Magnalia
Actually no, I have several uncompleted tasks but I never thought they would influence the main story, I still appreciate your help

PS and apologies for my bad English in case you don't understand much.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Actually no, I have several uncompleted tasks but I never thought they would influence the main story, I still appreciate your help

PS and apologies for my bad English in case you don't understand much.
This is the only instance where you need to complete a side quest to continue the main quest so i don't blame you, and your english is fine don't worry mate :D

Mar 8, 2020
game is great so far mr potato

are you planning to keep a lot of these events text-only or is CG coming when the money starts flowing?

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
game is great so far mr potato

are you planning to keep a lot of these events text-only or is CG coming when the money starts flowing?
Thank you so much! and yes i'm hoping to have all of the events packed with cg's eventually, though i'm hoping to use my own art in the future as i'm buying a drawing tablet soon and i started to learn how to draw about a month ago and my current art looks... as good as it can for a 1 month artist lol,

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Don't know if it has already been reported, but during the slums quest, when you help the shops in the upper end of the slums and exit them afterwards, their exit locations don't seem to line up properly as you don't get dropped before the door and in case of the blowjob shop you get put in a wall and can't move

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Don't know if it has already been reported, but during the slums quest, when you help the shops in the upper end of the slums and exit them afterwards, their exit locations don't seem to line up properly as you don't get dropped before the door and in case of the blowjob shop you get put in a wall and can't move
It has been reported but i have already fixed that, are you maybe playing on an old save?

Lorigor

Sep 15, 2017
The game locked up after getting milked outside and offering the bucket of milk to the onlookers.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Do the old saves not work with the game? I keep getting this error "TypeError Cannot read property 'ox' of undefined"

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes