SpiidoSpugu

Feb 7, 2022
There is a bug in the Thattide city where if you help Jack catch the pervert at night your character will just walk into a wall and stop you from doing anything at all in the game and force you to reload.

1687391368713.png
1687391511746.png

Also found a bug in Thattide that made Iza invisible for some time but i passed that part of the story and it was fixed after finishing the ""sub" problems" quest.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
There is a bug in the Thattide city where if you help Jack catch the pervert at night your character will just walk into a wall and stop you from doing anything at all in the game and force you to reload.

Also found a bug in Thattide that made Iza invisible for some time but i passed that part of the story and it was fixed after finishing the ""sub" problems" quest.
I seem to have a bug where after the armpit scene thing, Iza is just like permanently in her undies
Thank you both for the bug reports!

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I'm not sure if this was a bug that was talked about. Because I read the past comments, it seems like it should have been fixed. I'm not sure why. Because I sorta replayed the game from the start today but the bug regarding the gloryhole still seems to be there.
I usually do look to fully finish quests in games, but it is optional to help the slums. I have seen the event so I actually could just ignore the event and progress. I just thought maybe I should bring it up and include the save.

I am enjoying the game a lot though. The art is nice too.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I'm not sure if this was a bug that was talked about. Because I read the past comments, it seems like it should have been fixed. I'm not sure why. Because I sorta replayed the game from the start today but the bug regarding the gloryhole still seems to be there.
I usually do look to fully finish quests in games, but it is optional to help the slums. I have seen the event so I actually could just ignore the event and progress. I just thought maybe I should bring it up and include the save.

I am enjoying the game a lot though. The art is nice too.
Wow fuck me, it seems that i fixed the exit before you agree to help in the gloryhole but i left it as it was after you agree to help. Sorry for that and thanks for making me double or rather now triple check this

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Wow fuck me, it seems that i fixed the exit before you agree to help in the gloryhole but i left it as it was after you agree to help. Sorry for that and thanks for making me double or rather now triple check this
Oh it's not a big deal. Glad I could help out somewhat.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Iza turns invisible during the 3 missions to convince the guild leaders too. She just stays invisible after that.

Amypg

Oct 6, 2019
i am curious? is it 100% text based or just like the beginning parts? i had started playing the story seems fun and promising,
but am curious especially with the teaser images having some

Amypg

Oct 6, 2019
i am curious? is it 100% text based or just like the beginning parts? i had started playing the story seems fun and promising,
but am curious especially with the teaser images having some
nevermind i continued playing and yes there are haha at least i saw 1 so far haha cant wait to continue

May 26, 2018
StoryOfTheInnocentQueenIza-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Well after 6 months the game it looks visually very promising.

I have the question again, the game have mind control the game apart of that scene in the first or second build? or only is all?, because i don´t have problem with text-based games but at least include my fetish. heheheh,

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
1688867903559.png
my game is like this after an audience and i cant talk to the guy to see my stats, its stuck and im basicaly softlocked cant do quests etc. This is a new save and i have just downloaded the game for the first time

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes