yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StoryOfTheInnocentQueenIza-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
There are really a few images. REALLY.
Lot of text, yeah, some typos and some words are missing, cause they are outside the visible screen.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone else getting 'X' of undefined crashes when trying to play a save file? i can walk around but it won't load up any other maps and when i talk to NPC's or opens the menu it says this
X not defined error.png

Nov 7, 2017
Currently every person coming in for an audience gives this same story. If I choose anything other than "look for the girl alone", the next person who comes up has no dialogue and the game gets stuck.

1694982411668.png

Reactions: linksterboy

hentaisenshi

Jan 19, 2018
Currently every person coming in for an audience gives this same story. If I choose anything other than "look for the girl alone", the next person who comes up has no dialogue and the game gets stuck.

View attachment 2937719
I think this is because there are no new events rather than this event specifically causing this. For some reason rather than just skipping to the end or giving out repeatable events, the game just locks if you have no new events available.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I literally got a message that said "not yet implemented.". Now I thought this was a complete game. Clearly not the case.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The concept is interesting but... yeah, it's a pity. The game seem to be lacking everywhere.
There is no way in hell that this is complete.
Learn some skills dev, and take some English courses. Then come back, we'll be waiting. ;):coffee:

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes