88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I finally fixed it! (i was hoping i wouldn't had to touch the audience system anymore, it was so exahusting to make D:) apparently i forgot to make it so the variable counting the number of asked questions would reset after finishing the audience, i will post the fix tommorow btw. I'm glad that you enjoyed the game and yeah i'm quite a sucker for scenes with Layla too, i had a blast writing them but anyway thank you for playing :D

Thank you for reporting, i fixed it already and i will post the fix tommorow :D
Can we have Layla become Lovely Girlfriend instead. I reder see her as possible LI brideble it could be possible, Layla as wife? :sneaky: :sneaky: :love:
Can she turn Iza into Vampire? Only ifther will be daylight ring to protect her.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Can we have Layla become Lovely Girlfriend instead. I reder see her as possible LI brideble it could be possible, Layla as wife? :sneaky: :sneaky: :love:
Can she turn Iza into Vampire? Only ifther will be daylight ring to protect her.
Actually you can already marry her already later in the game!
Dang 0.16 saves dont work with 0.18? I just keep getting an error
Yup, sorry

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88

Olibp

Dec 29, 2021
I finally fixed it! (i was hoping i wouldn't had to touch the audience system anymore, it was so exahusting to make D:) apparently i forgot to make it so the variable counting the number of asked questions would reset after finishing the audience, i will post the fix tommorow btw. I'm glad that you enjoyed the game and yeah i'm quite a sucker for scenes with Layla too, i had a blast writing them but anyway thank you for playing :D

Thank you for reporting, i fixed it already and i will post the fix tommorow :D

Yay! The audience is working now, thank you!
Had to start a new game but it's working, so i don't mind ^^
Keep up your work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Potato_G

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
I just started playing this game and I chose Floyd questline and Floyd asked me to drug the gangs or something and I cant find them can someone please help

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
"9 - (depending on your choice in the story) Go to Floyd in his mansion/Go to gangster leader Bobby in hangred by talking to one of his gangsters in the main street
10 - visit the first leader in the bank of hangred, in the center of hangred
11 - visit the second leader going left on the main street in hangred
12 - go to the third leader north of the second leader office"

From the walkthrough

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
"9 - (depending on your choice in the story) Go to Floyd in his mansion/Go to gangster leader Bobby in hangred by talking to one of his gangsters in the main street
10 - visit the first leader in the bank of hangred, in the center of hangred
11 - visit the second leader going left on the main street in hangred
12 - go to the third leader north of the second leader office"

From the walkthrough
thank you

Aug 11, 2018
You need to speak with the bouncer on the left side of the room, the owner mentions it
I was able to do that after completing the island part of the main story but before that the dialogue simply finished and when I talked to him again the dialog would repeat , maybe it can be related to corruption too since when I first tried it time I had around 60 and now I have 86 but I could chose to work there either way and the owner just kept repeating the same thing so it seemed like a bug

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Oh um I was considering re-playing it again but I'd like to ask, is it typical for like each version to require a fresh save?
Just wondering because if that was the case, because I'd probably space out the times I replay more

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Found another bug, after helping Geralt the game is stuck in this dialogue infinitely View attachment 2769306
Thanks for the reports!

Oh um I was considering re-playing it again but I'd like to ask, is it typical for like each version to require a fresh save?
Just wondering because if that was the case, because I'd probably space out the times I replay more
I can't really predict that sorry but i don't believe the next update will require one

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I have found a game breaking bug when i try to help Jack in Thattide. In the end when you find the pervert, after the conversation the pervert start walking, move 2 steps and then stop and the game is freeze
And in this quest there is another small bug, when you find the one guard just before this pervert, every step you move the conversation with him is start again until you move 3 steps away for him

Apr 22, 2019
i found a hard lock, when you finish the quest Geralds "sub" problems, after you gave him a dom and the sex sceen finishes the game breaks in a loop of the quest finishing text. (Picture is the text that keeps looping, save file is compressed as .zip) (Same bug as the one NellyThePhantom found, 4 comments up)

Last edited:

Fabossa

Nov 9, 2022
game freezes when im in the audience system. everything goes well for 4 requests and than when the 5th person walks up and reaches me nothing happens anymore.

Fabossa

Nov 9, 2022
seems like my problem fixed it self by finishing the elves and vampire storyline.
Edit: problem reapperead on the next audiance.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hi! this is the last update to the "Story of the innocent Queen Iza" a game that was a lot of fun but also exahusting to make, you can report the bugs you find in this version but i doubt i'll fix them as i'm kind of done with the game after making it for a year and i want to go forward with things, i'm currently taking a brake from game making to focus on other things (mainly on improving my drawing skills) i will be back though, with more experience and hoepfully art made by me this time, my patreon page is unpublished for the time of my brake and it'll be back with the demo of my next game, i hope you all enjoyed what was my first attempt at making something of my own and you'll be awaiting for my next project, thanks for playing and see you all :D

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes