88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do we need alweys restart over, over over and over again each every update?

keymaster16

Sep 4, 2018
is there some missing section of the walkthough? i've played this demo twice and both times i cant progress to the elvin queen because nothing is at the docks. am i supposed to do a sidequest or is this jsut a known, consistent bug?

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Well after 6 months the game it looks visually very promising.

I have the question again, the game have mind control the game apart of that scene in the first or second build? or only is all?, because i don´t have problem with text-based games but at least include my fetish. heheheh,
Nope sorry that would be it

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
is there some missing section of the walkthough? i've played this demo twice and both times i cant progress to the elvin queen because nothing is at the docks. am i supposed to do a sidequest or is this jsut a known, consistent bug?
You need to do the sidequest "royal army training" in the barracks, gonna update the walkthrough

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yup sorry, this happens when i add plugins, shouldn't really happen on the next updates as i don't plan to add any
I hade gone int vampire relationship and with all this I just need doing all over again, it stressfull.

Maid2Serve

Aug 1, 2018
I've been loving this game for a while now, its been developing great, but this update seems to have broken the army training quest, as it just soft locks me in both branches, corruption too high to test if it'll work for first safeword chance, but give in and second chance just completely freeze and won't allow progress past that point.

1688908904548.png
1688908933351.png

Complete freeze at these points, will go back to test again the low corruption choice.

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I've been loving this game for a while now, its been developing great, but this update seems to have broken the army training quest, as it just soft locks me in both branches, corruption too high to test if it'll work for first safeword chance, but give in and second chance just completely freeze and won't allow progress past that point.

View attachment 2756512
View attachment 2756513

Complete freeze at these points, will go back to test again the low corruption choice.
Thank you, i'll post a hot fix in a second

Olibp

Dec 29, 2021
Hi!
I tried for the first time the game yesterday and i really like it! It's actually my 1st time posting so eh... i like your game ^^
I wanted to say i had the same 2 issues that Gremory Rias got.
-The one with the frozen image of the pet position for the throne scene
-The audience get glitched with the line of people.

Since yesterday i'm trying a few things but the audience always get glitched at one point. I even deleted the game and saves, redownloaded the game and started again but i always get the glitch. This time i got the cat petting scene and the image got removed, but i found it a little weird because Iza was calling him Master even though i didnt went far enough with the bar group drinking game to see the part where he tell her to call him like that. So i wonder if maybe the image get stuck when you see it after the bar scene for some reason... (Not 100% sure, i was fast skipping message this time so i might not remember correctly, i'm at the part i need 40 corruption to proceed.)
But i'm still getting the audience glitched out, no matter what i do. I noticed i could do the 1st audience without issue but could never complete a 2nd. The 1st time i get something like maybe 5-10 questions, but the 2nd time i get like 25+ questions. Is there supposed to be a limit to the number of questions we get asked? I'm not sure if it's because it's a particuliar event that isn't able to start or something. I don't feel like it's because of a specific question i got asked earlier because by loading the same save, i get different questions and no issue until i get at like 25+

Anyway, have you any idea what is causing this? Cause i really like that audience system, and it's sad it's breaking the game cause i really like it!! And if you don't know what causes this, i would be glad to try to help you find the issues.

(I really love the scenes with Layla and the drinking cat punishment game ^^)

Edit: Maybe i could make a list of the questions i'm getting and if one isn't there maybe that would be the one causing issue? I'm not sure what else i can try, feel free to gives me idea to try since i never tried that kind of troubleshoot before

Edit2: Okay i don't always get that many questions but the glitch sometimes happen earlier but always at the 2nd audience

Last edited:

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
First: great game.

Second: I have this problem, i try a zero corruption run, but when i get with the Beast-mans, in the third trial when you chosee respect, the leader have a text box, Iza turn to the right and block. You can´t enter to the menu, move, nothing.

Innocent block beast-human.png

Potato_G

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hi!
I tried for the first time the game yesterday and i really like it! It's actually my 1st time posting so eh... i like your game ^^
I wanted to say i had the same 2 issues that Gremory Rias got.
-The one with the frozen image of the pet position for the throne scene
-The audience get glitched with the line of people.

Since yesterday i'm trying a few things but the audience always get glitched at one point. I even deleted the game and saves, redownloaded the game and started again but i always get the glitch. This time i got the cat petting scene and the image got removed, but i found it a little weird because Iza was calling him Master even though i didnt went far enough with the bar group drinking game to see the part where he tell her to call him like that. So i wonder if maybe the image get stuck when you see it after the bar scene for some reason... (Not 100% sure, i was fast skipping message this time so i might not remember correctly, i'm at the part i need 40 corruption to proceed.)
But i'm still getting the audience glitched out, no matter what i do. I noticed i could do the 1st audience without issue but could never complete a 2nd. The 1st time i get something like maybe 5-10 questions, but the 2nd time i get like 25+ questions. Is there supposed to be a limit to the number of questions we get asked? I'm not sure if it's because it's a particuliar event that isn't able to start or something. I don't feel like it's because of a specific question i got asked earlier because by loading the same save, i get different questions and no issue until i get at like 25+

Anyway, have you any idea what is causing this? Cause i really like that audience system, and it's sad it's breaking the game cause i really like it!! And if you don't know what causes this, i would be glad to try to help you find the issues.

(I really love the scenes with Layla and the drinking cat punishment game ^^)

Edit: Maybe i could make a list of the questions i'm getting and if one isn't there maybe that would be the one causing issue? I'm not sure what else i can try, feel free to gives me idea to try since i never tried that kind of troubleshoot before

Edit2: Okay i don't always get that many questions but the glitch sometimes happen earlier but always at the 2nd audience
I finally fixed it! (i was hoping i wouldn't had to touch the audience system anymore, it was so exahusting to make D:) apparently i forgot to make it so the variable counting the number of asked questions would reset after finishing the audience, i will post the fix tommorow btw. I'm glad that you enjoyed the game and yeah i'm quite a sucker for scenes with Layla too, i had a blast writing them but anyway thank you for playing :D

First: great game.

Second: I have this problem, i try a zero corruption run, but when i get with the Beast-mans, in the third trial when you chosee respect, the leader have a text box, Iza turn to the right and block. You can´t enter to the menu, move, nothing.

View attachment 2757636
Thank you for reporting, i fixed it already and i will post the fix tommorow :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StoryOfTheInnocentQueenIza-0.18B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes