VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hey Cobra,
Thanks for the link. If I get a chance, I can try and check it out. It would be nice to have smaller file sizes. Some sites have caps on downloads and that just sucks for everyone. I'm not familiar with this process though so it may take me some time to figure it out. However, I'm really behind on the newest update because of school responsibilities so that's sorta where I'm really focused right now. I appreciate the link though. I'll check it out :) Thanks a lot.
So I did it ! I converted all 0.61 PNG images to WebP. All you need is here:

So anyone who has the game (my files are only chnaged ones, you still need full game) can use it (e.g. for testing).
I also edited script files. Have fun !

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
CobraPL, thanks a lot for that. It was really cool of you to help with the compression.

You are wonderfully tits.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Updated to new version. It's still large file sizes for now. I want to take a look at this in the near future but it will probably be in the version after the upcoming release when I have more time.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Ooh. Haven't seen this before, good thing probably since now I can enjoy more of it.:winkytongue:

Reactions: Aaryn

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I feel kinda stuck, like I'm not getting anywhere scene- and dialoguewise:ForeverAlone:
Is there like maybe a walkthrough or something?

elleo

Nov 18, 2017
Since this visual novel is very linear (but very good) you don't need a walkthrough or something.

Just go through the various dialogs and you will automatically progress.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Are the forks in the story?
I feel that it's a bit too long of a game so far with very little scenes, so I thought maybe I've missed some scenes.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Are the forks in the story?
I feel that it's a bit too long of a game so far with very little scenes, so I thought maybe I've missed some scenes.
This is a slow progression if you're looking for raw nudity and fucking. While the current build has nudity and some money shots. There's no contact between the characters yet. This one is based more on story and developing their relationship story.

Elleo is right though, mostly you can progress through fairly linear. It's just a matter (in the early parts) of doing the right stuff. Usually it will tell you what to do. Other parts are repeatable if you want to keep doing those. If you're still stuck, let us know where you're at

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
no offense, just before download it
or download first than complain :D
is there any girls in this game?

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
no offense, just before download it
or download first than complain :D
is there any girls in this game?
No offense taken. Nope. There's not. Just dudes

Reactions: VNON

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's a compressed version. The original v0.7 zip file was 1.74GB, compressed version is 166MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) webp image compression used. FYI - I'm more aggressive with the compression than some, so this won't be as nice as what @CobraPL would do. I honestly think it looks amazing for a 90%+ file size decrease. So if you're short on bandwidth, this is the ticket. :)

Straight?! v0.7 - compressed by @bossapplesauce (166MB)
Download:
Note: Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Updated to new version. It's still large file sizes for now. I want to take a look at this in the near future but it will probably be in the version after the upcoming release when I have more time.
Easily the best update so far Aaryn, keep it up man! This is getting good!

Reactions: Aaryn and Nalassa

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Easily the best update so far Aaryn, keep it up man! This is getting good!
Thanks. That means a lot. Honestly, I felt like the writing was a bit off during this update because of school stress and stuff but people seem to have liked it. I appreciate the support :)

Reactions: Nalassa

TheWalrus99

Jun 21, 2017
I keep getting an error which loops me back to the scene where the protagonist tries out for the swim team. It's not worth starting over so I'm out I guess.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes