Bigbeard33m

Feb 20, 2022
While waiting between each update, whats a good game to play with sort of the same feel. Sandbox sorta play. Big boobs ladies, maybe some incest,. Just lookin for suggestion. Ones i keep finding are visual novel styles with like "choices".

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
I can't move forward with the story with the Principal. I've already left school attendance at maximum and below 90%, the same message always appears when I choose > Ask to fix attendance.

1709063006091.png 1709063006091.png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I can't move forward with the story with the Principal. I've already left school attendance at maximum and below 90%, the same message always appears when I choose > Ask to fix attendance.

View attachment 3391581 View attachment 3391581
Progress with Principle seems to kick in based on progress with Eng Lit teacher. That was what I noticed, and that's based on repeatedly attending therapy sessions and then paying for single therapy sessions.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I guess it is to "foreshadow" or get her used to be in the school. we probably can get down with her in school while drunk and then eventually at day, when she got "used" to doing it at school.

Just bring her back to your room quite a few times (and use the right beverage ;) ) , then once in a while ask her where she wants to go and eventually she wants you to bring her to school .
I've never been to the school at night. That's odd, even after grinding out over 400 days.

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
Progress with Principle seems to kick in based on progress with Eng Lit teacher. That was what I noticed, and that's based on repeatedly attending therapy sessions and then paying for single therapy sessions.
I don't think so.
I've played 0.42 before and I didn't advance in the Literature teacher's sessions, but I advanced in the Principal's story, at least in terms of attendance.

EDIT: I got it! It was needed to discuss topic with her =)

Last edited:

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I didn't know 0.47.0 was release, getting it now and i will work on it tomorrow.
============================== 504-sunday =================== =========

8:00) go out, skip to 10:00

10:00) go to ava's room, you should see her nude in the mirror, click on her mirror reflection, skip 1 hour
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Hi.Chemmy!
I'm faithfully following her walkthrough and so far I haven't gotten the image oriented above.

This is another one of those unfortunate (and desperate) random scenarios, like PE theacher,Maid,Principal(etc)...or what?!

Note: I'm using your save (always) and yes, with mod. (y)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
============================== 504-sunday =================== =========

8:00) go out, skip to 10:00

10:00) go to ava's room, you should see her nude in the mirror, click on her mirror reflection, skip 1 hour
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Hi.Chemmy!
I'm faithfully following her walkthrough and so far I haven't gotten the image oriented above.

This is another one of those unfortunate (and desperate) random scenarios, like PE theacher,Maid,Principal(etc)...or what?!

Note: I'm using your save (always) and yes, with mod. (y)
random event

I also think that part isn't needed, for her scenes. I did it, just to do it.

Last edited:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Interesting game but is there any point in the “discuss interest” options. It feels like I can improve relations just by interacting with the NPCs. Some kind of indicator after discussing interests would be useful so that I know it worked or was meaningful.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.47.0 + IC + Cheats

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 500 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully one day pregnancy gets added to the game. Considering how many times the MC has sex with everyone. It would also be nice if there were more events when clicking the "naughty" button at the hotel locations. Otherwise, they are just a waste to time for the dev to do any type of coding in the game for them. I've noticed there are so many missed/wasted opportunities in the game when it comes to the sex scenes.

Reactions: Moll1932

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a cheat for settinng all interests to permanent 100 doing every so often is mindnumblingly tedious ?

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Not sure is it the new scene or the old scene, when MC peak on SMom at the bathroom in the morning, Maunt will come and invite MC to join in the bathroom. MC can watch SMom and MAunt take bath.

Reactions: eukalyptus

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Also what’s the point of studying anymore. I got all those topics maxed out by like day 3? Am I missing something?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I am guessing the game is forcing you to work with the lady at the bank? I was hoping to avoid that.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes