Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Unable to take the bus Downtown. I can only go there with Lil to work. This makes a new start impossible. The new mapping is flawed with three areas jammed together making it easy to click on the wrong location, and a huge area marked suburbs where there is only stepmoms house.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
<
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 334, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 337, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 340, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 342, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 362, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 362, in keywords
AttributeError: 'ZoneClass' object has no attribute 'TextPos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 756, in script call
File "LocationClass.rpyc", line 126, in script
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Straitened Times - Vers. 0.16.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 337, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 340, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 342, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 362, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 362, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 362, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ZoneClass' object has no attribute 'TextPos'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.16.1
Sun Jun 27 20:30:57 2021
```
I look for help!!

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
I guess your a fan of super 'Grinds', i cant get passed shower lewd's with big sis or watching mom and lili play with them play themselves, haha after 6 hours of play haha! (i dont use walk throughs or cheats) I go to school everyday, attend all dinners, go work & watch TV every night, got to club, ive 10 condoms, 40 bottles liquor ! AND Complete the TASKS and NOTHING HAPPENS ! what are supposed give em all 500k each just for blow job :p But im great Swimmer and graffiti artist loool ! so my opinion the games 2 stars on good day
Cope. If you compare this game to summertime saga or The Twist or any other grind game i played, then it is way below that. It really isn't hard man i played through all of it without resorting to this thread.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Reading would be as useful as well. :cautious:

I mean in all fairness to that it's not like what does get offered there is ever very descriptive or has much of a rather standard effort going into the presentation. So guessing most people who see that simply assume it's not actually the dev posted changelog :)

The fact he chooses to hide it behind higher tier paywalls, and which leaves even the lower tier patrons like myself coming *here* to find the answer to that question, always strikes me as curious approach choice in itself as well.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Anyone know how i can unlock Jill her work place ?

I have to figure out were mia and jill work but have no clue were its at

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
im think i am lost xD how do I know how to trigger events? the grinding is a little bit annoying after a while of doing the same... so how do I advance in their stories?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
im think i am lost xD how do I know how to trigger events? the grinding is a little bit annoying after a while of doing the same... so how do I advance in their stories?
Sometimes you have to do perverted things that piss the girls up to raise their allure, while bringing down their opinion. Then you have to work to raise their opinion back up.

jl1296

May 31, 2021
Quickly threw together a small web app helper for myself using the interests and walkthrough data from other posts. Figured I'd post it in case anyone else wants to use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I guess your a fan of super 'Grinds', i cant get passed shower lewd's with big sis or watching mom and lili play with them play themselves, haha after 6 hours of play haha! (i dont use walk throughs or cheats) I go to school everyday, attend all dinners, go work & watch TV every night, got to club, ive 10 condoms, 40 bottles liquor ! AND Complete the TASKS and NOTHING HAPPENS ! what are supposed give em all 500k each just for blow job :p But im great Swimmer and graffiti artist loool ! so my opinion the games 2 stars on good day
A couple of things. Giving money only affects the current relation status. If you're at "best friends", then giving money doesn't do anything at all. You're clearly missing some activities to progress with them. Have you tried jerking off in the bathroom when your mom is right outside? I recommend you experiment a little more, sounds like you've gotten into a rut of behavior.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is everyone supposed to refer to her as Mother Superior or am I missing the patch (says Sisters for the other girls)?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Echoing others, managing time schedules, travel, fatigue, finances, etc., frequent negative consequences/setbacks and not having a convenient way to undo mis-clicks aside from frequent save/load makes this extremely STRESSFUL to play.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Can I fuck the sisters bareback yet or is it still not implemented because I am at max relations and sexual tension and they keep saying no.

Reactions: forgotp

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Echoing others, managing time schedules, travel, fatigue, finances, etc., frequent negative consequences/setbacks and not having a convenient way to undo mis-clicks aside from frequent save/load makes this extremely STRESSFUL to play.
mis-clicks are easy to avoid! Just hit the page up button and go back to before you mis-clicked. Then go forward and choose the one you really wanted.
It is great with "discuss interests" if you click one that is red "page up" and choose another just repeat till you have a green one then go forward page uping on each that your get red.

Reactions: BeingADikDik
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes