visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
My point is WHY? you have multiple locations with multiply options, also 10+ characters with multiple options also / ie chat, Discuss Interests give gift, ect ect. that makes each hour in game that gives 120+ possible options (clicks) per 1 hour, and 90% of the Options do NOTHING! 'how was your day?' reply 'same as it was 40days ago' pmsl (its same thing over and over) The tasks have such little info and most are time specific (to trigger an event WTF) i:e Talk to character 6pm in the bedroom while standing on your head ! singing we shall not be beat ! :p , and the reply Fine thanks ! haha just it takes the fun out of it ! search the thread and see how many players are asking for cheats or walkthroughs ... its not just me who thinks its a pile Dog Poop

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Just read
A couple of things. Giving money only affects the current relation status. If you're at "best friends", then giving money doesn't do anything at all. You're clearly missing some activities to progress with them. Have you tried jerking off in the bathroom when your mom is right outside? I recommend you experiment a little more, sounds like you've gotten into a rut of behavior.
My point is just read the above latest comments, its all how do I do This? How do I do that? (im what i would class as a very experienced gamer) VN and Top Tier games !

• Haha
Reactions: Dastardly

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
mis-clicks are easy to avoid! Just hit the page up button and go back to before you mis-clicked. Then go forward and choose the one you really wanted.
It is great with "discuss interests" if you click one that is red "page up" and choose another just repeat till you have a green one then go forward page uping on each that your get red.
Thanks, this is helpful, although the grind is still very real. I might need to wait for a VN-style remake to get into this one ...

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The Console Commands help out a lot with the Grind.
I will say, I wish there was a cheat mod created for this game so we don't have to keep putting in the different commands every time we want to do something (especially when now, certain daily events keep overlapping one another, where one of those daily events you can't skip too often or else you could lose).

Feb 3, 2020
I will say, I wish there was a cheat mod created for this game so we don't have to keep putting in the different commands every time we want to do something (especially when now, certain daily events keep overlapping one another, where one of those daily events you can't skip too often or else you could lose).
This.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
im think i am lost xD how do I know how to trigger events? the grinding is a little bit annoying after a while of doing the same... so how do I advance in their stories?
if you're doing the samr hing over and over and not seeing anythingnew, perhaps alter your routine a bit? You don't need the cheat menu/mod or dev commands to progress with the game, just check your relationship log to see what still works to progress the lewd and swap to a different girl when the conflict among the other two is too high.

The thing is, and maybe people skipped reading the actual intro, the lust/passion score will never go down. Once you have it up it stays up. The only thing left to juggle is conflict and the timing of the other events. If you skip school then do the special job to get attendance up for awhile then you can skip again.

There is grind in the game, but it's still way less than Foot Of the Mountain levels of grind, so it's not bad. It definitely makes the sex worth it when you get there.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
can someone tell me how to release the private place in the game.
When you go at Jill's workplace, hang on with mia (cost = 20$) and chat/discuss interest with her to keep her relationship as high as possible.
After a while you can ask a striptease (after 23:00, cost = 20$ for the complete scene)
Keep doing all the above until the relationship/sexual tension is high enough, then after 23:00 you should unlock the private dance

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
any raw sex for the family and is there more to do after you meet your new step mom
Actually, yes! In this update you can ask Lily out for a date and if it went well she will let you fuck her bareback (with creampie option)

For step-mom, after you meet her you can be allowed to dinner with stepfamily, and have many options at their home to increase relations.
You will be also able to convince stepmom to model for the photographer and invite your sisters (Lily and Jill) to dinner with you to meet the other half of the family.
Oh, and you can train with your stepmom in the basement (she's hot in her workout clothes!)

Reactions: Lans90
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes