Phildog05

Sep 19, 2020
How do you trigger the private dance with Mia. I keep going to the club but I can only spend the $20 on the drinks for her.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How do you trigger the private dance with Mia. I keep going to the club but I can only spend the $20 on the drinks for her.
You must have sexual tension and relation high enough. Before the private dance you should be able to trigger the striptease, which also raises tension.

Finally you can ask for private dances only after 23.00

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I don't really understand the point of 'opinion' as yet another stat to micromanage. Why not remove this altogether and stick with allure, coupled with removing false choices that lower opinion or replay previous scenes for no benefit? I think that this would GREATLY reduce pointless interactions.

The only reason I can come up with is that it could be beneficial for MC to have purposefully poor relations with someone, thus taking advantage of the gameplay possibility of having either positive or negative opinion with another character. However, I'm not aware of any such scenarios implemented or planned.

Reactions: Yann33

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I'm using the incest patch but they still keep calling the family a "commune." Is that right?

hanhanbadbad

Nov 11, 2020
The only job that makes a lot of money fast is to do the same thing as the father and help the bank manager steal money.
I get anywhere from 1450 to 1700 per day with her.
how do i get to this point as ive been visiting the bank manager for a while with no progress

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It means like my MC keeps waking up and fingering his Mom, but it never progresses past that. Am I missing something. Is there maybe a console cheat to get past it or something?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I unlocked everything in the game except for sex with mom in teacher place, I've done like 100 visits to teacher place with mom, allure and opinions are all maxed out but that scene simply won't unlock. Any help would be very appreciated?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I unlocked everything in the game except for sex with mom in teacher place, I've done like 100 visits to teacher place with mom, allure and opinions are all maxed out but that scene simply won't unlock. Any help would be very appreciated?
How is your relationship with the teacher going?
You need to progress with the teacher to open more with mom.

You should be doing 1 on 1 with the teacher.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
How is your relationship with the teacher going?
You need to progress with the teacher to open more with mom.

You should be doing 1 on 1 with the teacher.
As I said I unlocked all the content for all characters including teacher except for mentioned scene with mom, I maxed all points with teacher also and done all seassons with her until I had sex with her.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes