PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Okay how do you get any of the Mia stuff to trigger? The tease or the show? I keep paying her in alcohol but I don't even get any progress from it anymore.
If you keep her happy (discuss opinion and chat about her) and hang out with her at the bar you will unlock the option for striptease in the "requests". Pay her for the show (20$), this will raise her sexual tension. Keep doing it until the "private dance" option appears, at first she will tell you she doesn't do dances, but keep doing all the above until she accepts to dance (after 23.00)

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
As I said I unlocked all the content for all characters including teacher except for mentioned scene with mom, I maxed all points with teacher also and done all seassons with her until I had sex with her.
In addition to points/relationships with both, I think that your mother must also be your roommate (living in your room) at the day/time of your appointment with the teacher/counselor?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
MC Share room with Mom (MC should be can fuck Mom with condom), stop visit Teacher with Mom for the Lesson more than 1 week. Try to have Sex with Mom at the Room at Night after 1 week, Mom will refuse to have sex with MC because they don't attend the Teacher's lesson more than 1 week. Then u visit again the Teacher with Mom after that.
Tried it couple of times still no luck unlocking it.

Joeker777

Dec 23, 2019
Can someone please tell me how i Follow Jill (Big sis to work ?) and how to find out where the lawyer lives

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
well i also have antother question.... the game sometimes ends because the family bond isnt that good but everytime i check it the stats were full..... so i dont get it why the game suddenly ends... somebody got any tips?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
well i also have antother question.... the game sometimes ends because the family bond isnt that good but everytime i check it the stats were full..... so i dont get it why the game suddenly ends... somebody got any tips?
are you having dinner with them at 19:00, every night? are you swapping them out so they don't kill each other? you giving them money and talking to them? if no for any of these try doing that.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
are you having dinner with them at 19:00, every night? are you swapping them out so they don't kill each other? you giving them money and talking to them? if no for any of these try doing that.
yeah i wasnt swapping them thanks for that.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone please tell me how i Follow Jill (Big sis to work ?) and how to find out where the lawyer lives
You dont follow her like you do the young sister instead you need to be where she is gonna be first you need to be at the Residential area before she arrives there for work.
Now unfortunately I can't quite remember if you have to skip dinner or if you can beat her there by leaving straight after the family dinner.
If I was you I would ask little sister to cover for you just in case you need to skip then save it and try after dinner first since mom don't like you skipping din dins.

Reactions: alex13_zen
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes