PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I will say, I wish there was a cheat mod created for this game so we don't have to keep putting in the different commands every time we want to do something (especially when now, certain daily events keep overlapping one another, where one of those daily events you can't skip too often or else you could lose).
You can play the events that penalize you if you miss them (say, school lessons or the family dinner) and then use the GData.Time command to "travel back in time" and do whatever else you want for the day. Even if you go past the time when the events should trigger, since you already went to school/had dinner you will have no bad consequences.

I find it VERY useful to manage having dinner with two families or never being late to a shrink session.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
do you mean younger sis because i can´t find option by older sis ?
no they meant Older Sis. You have to invite Old Sis to have supper with Step Family. After Step Mom drives you back to motel. Step sis will tell you that "this isn't going to end well" (something like that) . Then Mom will pop up asking where you two have been. Next time you go to Step Family Mom will have followed you and gets into a Fight with Step Mom. And for SOME REASON they all BLAME MC for it all!!!!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
no they meant Older Sis. You have to invite Old Sis to have supper with Step Family. After Step Mom drives you back to motel. Step sis will tell you that "this isn't going to end well" (something like that) . Then Mom will pop up asking where you two have been. Next time you go to Step Family Mom will have followed you and gets into a Fight with Step Mom. And for SOME REASON they all BLAME MC for it all!!!!
Well, let's say that your relations with Mom, stepmom and stepsis drops a little (nothing that a little money gift can't fix, hint hint), but in the end you will be able to shift all the blame on your father :LOL:

Talking about conflicts, did someone get to trigger the new Alexa/Mary Event? I have an hard time doing so, I managed to jerk off in front of Alexa and pet with Mary but nothing else different happens when I spend time at their home...

Reactions: soulmentor

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There may have been a flag at the step family dinner to invite older sis, just repeat it.

The step sisters have a fight you can talk to them about, the mothers fighting was just discussed with main mom.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
What are all the sex scenes of the older sister and younger sister? I want to know if I unlock them all.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well, let's say that your relations with Mom, stepmom and stepsis drops a little (nothing that a little money gift can't fix, hint hint), but in the end you will be able to shift all the blame on your father :LOL:

Talking about conflicts, did someone get to trigger the new Alexa/Mary Event? I have an hard time doing so, I managed to jerk off in front of Alexa and pet with Mary but nothing else different happens when I spend time at their home...
if you jack off in your room at the Step Family house. The Older Step Sister will show up and watch you. I'm not sure what time it is or if it is just random. Haven't found the one on Younger Step Sis yet

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
How to unlock your own house in the game I'm referring to the house where you can take the bank manager to have a date and also to offer your aunt to sleep, and also how to have sex without a condom with your mother and older sister.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
good game, solid visuals, smooth ui

but the grind you have to put in versus what you get out of it is simply not worth it. i'd revisit this in w couple of months when it has more bareback content tbh

also the aunt is hot as fuck we need more of her pls thank you :))))

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
How to unlock your own house in the game I'm referring to the house where you can take the bank manager to have a date and also to offer your aunt to sleep, and also how to have sex without a condom with your mother and older sister.
it isn't a house but a room. Just visit the Motel Manager and rent a room from her.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
For the alternative room, talk with the motel manager.
At the moment you can't have sex with mom and older sis without condom (except for the drunk anal sex when old sis comes back to your room after work)

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
but I talk to the manager but he doesn't release anything, and you can have sex with the manager if you do as he always refuses, and how to release sex on the naughty tab with the mother whenever I try to do it with her, she refuses and I can only do it anal.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
but I talk to the manager but he doesn't release anything, and you can have sex with the manager if you do as he always refuses, and how to release sex on the naughty tab with the mother whenever I try to do it with her, she refuses and I can only do it anal.
First of all you should interact with motel manager (chat, discuss interest, raise sexual tension, all you can do) until she tells you about the alternate room and you can rent it in the "requests" tab.

Once the alternate room is available, you should ask the manager for sex. She WILL refuse, but from that moment you can randomly be ambushed if you go into the alternate room in the afternoon and she will have condom sex with you.

You can't have sex with mom during day because at this point of her story she refuses to surrender completely to her desires and therefore she will have only anal sex with you. This means that you can have vaginal sex with her only at night in your bed or during therapy sessions. In future updates she will probably give in and accept to have sex with you if you progress with her story (hopefully raw).

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Night date with Lis Sis
Watch Tv (and masturbate) with Aunt
Blowjob from Maid
Private dance with Mia at the strip club
Jerk off in front of young Stepsis
Petting with older Stepsis

and probably other things I haven't unlocked yet.
ok I have gotten Jerk off in front of Oder Stepsis but not the younger one. There is also Raw sex with Bank Manager.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes