konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
unlock the last 2 scenes with bank manager & step family?
not there yet, just had lunch with lawyer ...and had 2 meals with sfamily

do u know what time hotel manager - hj - at the reception. never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASCAL0N

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
not there yet, just had lunch with lawyer ...and had 2 meals with sfamily

do u know what time hotel manager - hj - at the reception. never happened.
oh for the hotel manager u have to choose the "pry around motel" option, then goons event will occur and leads to hj + a task for bj.

do u know how to unlock scenes after bj with the bank manager?

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Hi there!
Just found out about this game and I love it! It's maybe a bit too hard to find out new content from time to time but thankfully Google pointed me to this very useful thread.

I wanted to ask for your help, cause I can't unlock the 2nd family.
I unlocked the conversation with Lisa where she reveals that the step family exists. I can't go anywhere from there, though. Could someone tell me what should I have to do next?
Thank you in advance!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
a task for bj.
do u know how to unlock scenes after bj with the bank manager?
goons and hj happened long time ago. i told cops to deal with goons but not sure that anything happened. they visited it and nothing. and no task.
no, i didnot progress much . i dont rememeber if i visited her house. though i unlock it when 'trick' in the office..

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You run into the step sisters at the mall a few times. They should be there on weekends, having lunch in the cafe, unlocks after meeting them.

You have to go to the cops about the goons again, you go on patrol.

Reactions: NewWanderer

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Is there something more than petting with Mary? Because all options with her are "drained" now, but there's still something that can raise tension. I just can't find what else can be there. Thanks in advance.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
goons and hj happened long time ago. i told cops to deal with goons but not sure that anything happened. they visited it and nothing. and no task.
no, i didnot progress much . i dont rememeber if i visited her house. though i unlock it when 'trick' in the office..
have u told cops twice?

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Thank you, ThanatosX, it worked! :)

Now the only other thing I can't unlock it's sex with Lisa in front of the shrink (did I get it right or maybe there's no such thing?).
I already unlocked the sex scenes in the bedroom with Lisa (both ways :p ) and also the repeatable sex scene with the shrink herself in her apartment.
Right now, whenever I play a commune session with the shrink it seems to me like the caracters say the same lines over and over without any actual progress. I tried to skip the sessions for more than a week while sleeping in the same room with Lisa but the session I had after Lisa refused to have sex anymore didn't look like anything new.
Could someone please tell me what do I do wrong? Thanks!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The mom has to confess during therapy you had sex, so more tries probably, you can do a couple a week.

Mary you have to repeat and build up to the next stage, a lot of the dialogue is different as she becomes more comfortable. Also try different options in case you miss things, or it requires an earlier option to trigger.

Reactions: dezzed

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Is "sexually longing" the highest attraction level in the game now, or is there something beyond that?

Can you bareback mom yet? Lord knows I've had condom sex enough times, and it looks like I finally drained the therapy options.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes