Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
Is there Anyone who can upload a save and a persistent file from the most recent update? I'm just getting into the game but the grind until the newest update is too much for me, please, and thank you.

May 15, 2020
Hi
How do you find out where Jill works? Does it require the car parked in the front of the motel?

Despite advancing in the game I still can't figure this out. Cheers

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Hi
How do you find out where Jill works? Does it require the car parked in the front of the motel?

Despite advancing in the game I still can't figure this out. Cheers
Hey, Jill works with Mia at strip club in Residential Area. You should skip family dinner in one of these days (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday) and wait their car in RA (be there at 20:00), that should trigger the event.

Reactions: whatisthisabout

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Its no use no matter what I do I simply cannot unlock sex scene with mom at teacher place, maxed out all points, done everything in the game even started new game but that scene simply won't unlock. I'm starting to think that it is a bug in the game.

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Its no use no matter what I do I simply cannot unlock sex scene with mom at teacher place, maxed out all points, done everything in the game even started new game but that scene simply won't unlock. I'm starting to think that it is a bug in the game.
Same here :(

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Is the mother staying IN your room at the time of the visit with the teacher/therapist? That is a requirement for the scene.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I can't exclude that it is indeed a bug, but, just to be sure:

- Both Mom and teacher have max opinion and allure?
- Did you have sex with both of them?
- Do you go regularly to family and personal shrink sessions?
- Have you ever missed a family session (someone stated that it was necessary to do so at least once to unlock sex with mom during therapy, but I can't confirm)?

Other than that, try to see if family therapy still raise mom's sexual attraction. If that's the case, then you should continue until unlocking new scenes.

Reactions: BigDilly48

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017

- Have you ever missed a family session (someone stated that it was necessary to do so at least once to unlock sex with mom during therapy, but I can't confirm)?

Other than that, try to see if family therapy still raise mom's sexual attraction. If that's the case, then you should continue until unlocking new scenes.
Might also need to increase teacher level, thru shrink sessions without mother. Which you already pointed out above.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018

Yes on all your questions. Mom's sexual attraction is not increasing anymore when attending family therapy.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes