Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Try to skip the partyes! "Only vaste of time and booze"
you whant to fuck Violet right?

visit the police at 21.00 on a week day
els you can be arrested "REN Secretary grafitty" dont call Mom and have the AltRoom

And Victoria "Lawyer" visit the office in weekends many times!
visit the apardment and bring booze
after some time Ren comes in! visit office again weekend! chose handjob iff your lucky she will be your girlfrind! visit apardment again and she will let you sleep there! do that 2-4 times and she let the dor open "Remember condoms"
Thanks although somehow I managed to go through it

May 7, 2021
noone has a idea? i need a hint too
If your relationship and tension are high enough with both, show up for class for a while without visiting the principle. When she pulls you out of class, the teacher will show up in the principal's office. After the first time, you'll have the option to invite the teacher when the MC and principal are getting it on.

Edit: Corrected a grammar mistake. In my defense, this post was typed on my phone and in a hurry. So, I'll just blame autocorrect.

Last edited:

gourry

Aug 16, 2020
cannot progress Alexa any further, it says to find out about her boyfriend, but nothing I try works. I read somewhere on here that Alexa and her sister need to have an arguing match, but I cannot get that to happen at 1400. I spent the whole week at the 2nd commune house and tried everything, any ideas?

May 7, 2021
cannot progress Alexa any further, it says to find out about her boyfriend, but nothing I try works. I read somewhere on here that Alexa and her sister need to have an arguing match, but I cannot get that to happen at 1400. I spent the whole week at the 2nd commune house and tried everything, any ideas?
I can't remember exactly what time I triggered the fight, but it was in the early afternoon and triggered when I was going from the first floor to the second.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How to progress jill and mia to let them drive me somewhere?
If you mean at 20:00 when they are going to work, then it's not possible.

Currently, the only possibility of riding in Mia's car is when you go to the motel room when Jill and Mia are practicing dancing (I think at 16:00 or 17:00) and offer to help Mia.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes