Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I kept looking for Step mom. I met her in the front of her house and told her who I am. After that, I couldn’t find her.

I cannot continue playing games after meeting Aunt Anne because it will pop saying “error”. I kept avoiding to attend family dinner.

I hope you can help me with that?

Thank you.
Did you try the mall Diner at 13:00 to 15:00 (I think that's the time) on the weekends?

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Masterhunter66

Jul 11, 2022
Did you try the mall Diner at 13:00 to 15:00 (I think that's the time) on the weekends?
I got it. Thank you.

I still have no luck with

I cannot continue playing games after meeting Aunt Anne because it will pop saying “error”. I kept avoiding to attend family dinner.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I got it. Thank you.

I still have no luck with

It will help if you post an error text or a save file

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new Cheat Mod v1.1

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH
To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW Cheat Mod V2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both should work on ALL versions of the game. Even Future ones
The menu doesn't work if you use joiplay, the Mod MIGHT, as I can't test it I don't know
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
The school attendance is not working. it says i have 100/90 but after i play for awhile i got expelled from the school.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new Cheat Mod v1.1
I am now at the point where anything I do I instantly get expelled, even if I use the cheats to send to 99/100. Why doesn't it work?
The school attendance is not working. it says i have 100/90 but after i play for awhile i got expelled from the school.
I think I fixed school attendance. At least to my testing (I skipped 50 days of school)
Turns out the variable I was changing didn't actually matter, and I'd forgotten something from the old mod. My bad.
Just re-download the mod, and overwrite when asked.

Reactions: Acesaw
Jun 8, 2022
So is this game still being actively developed?
How often do updates come out?
Where do I see the changelog?
Does the dev have a discord? I saw his twitter, but can't dm on there and it is low engagement

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
So is this game still being actively developed?
How often do updates come out?
Where do I see the changelog?
Does the dev have a discord? I saw his twitter, but can't dm on there and it is low engagement

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
hello everyone
so i hadn't play since 2 month i think
last version i have is 0.27
i'm thinking to get back and i found it theres v0.28.1
can someone tell me whats new ?

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
loc_RoadsideDiner.rpyc rstqulsi
Seems like your "scripts.rpa" file corrupted. I suggest to you to delete the old one and download it again

or if you modified the game's files - to re-download loc_RoadsideDiner.rpy

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Seems like your "scripts.rpa" file corrupted. I suggest to you to delete the old one and download it again

or if you modified the game's files - to re-download loc_RoadsideDiner.rpy
Don't know if that's the actual issue, but here's mine so you don't have to download the whole game again

smithb333

May 25, 2022
Hey when the new update comes out what do I do? Do I have to redownload the game? I have version 28.1 windows version saved and I have completed all the things I can do.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This game is fantastic, I don't know why I waited until 2022 to try it, especially since my like to the first post is there since 2020, but I'm glad because it's full of content, can't wait for the next update.

Masterhunter66

Jul 11, 2022
I decided to download the game over again. I noticed it is 0.25.0. I got it from MAC MIXDrop.

How do I put update into my current game?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes