BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
When is the MC going to be able to buy back their house??????
Would be nice to advance here and not go in circles, and finally for the Dev - does he have to deal with the banker VP - I get the feeling that if he does he is doing the same thing that his father did
We really also need a better guide as to what is expected each update

Sep 20, 2017
Hit a bit of a snag here.
I bought every kind of alcohol from the sister at this point, but every time I go to Victoria's on Wen / Sat it says I have nothing to offer.
An insight would be helpful.

May 2, 2020
Hit a bit of a snag here.
I bought every kind of alcohol from the sister at this point, but every time I go to Victoria's on Wen / Sat it says I have nothing to offer.
An insight would be helpful.
I think this is a bug right now. You don't get the alcohol into your inventory. You should maybe, for the time being, use the console commands to add that.
-Inventory items (booze and condoms to the max):
Player.Items = {u'Wine': 90, u'Beer': 90, u'Whiskey': 90, u'Liquor': 90, u'Cocktail': 90,u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90}
Need to add into bracket: ", u'AltRoomKey': 1, u'AltRoomGuestKey': 1"
if you have rented the rooms

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
is there a way to track progress or see if my run had locked scene ? idk what to do anymore lol
On your phone you can open "Contacts". There you have profiles for all characters. On the right are several tabs, on of which is "Progress". Here you have multiple event categories and more or less useful "hints" to it.

F.e. for Lisa Gardner "Sleeping Together" - which ranges right now from "Sharing Bed" to "Fucking" - if you have not yet experienced them all you have the hint "There are still can be opportunities to raise sexual tension" at the bottom of that event category.
If you are missing a category in general, like Lisa's "Family Shrink", you have at the very bottom of all of her categories a yellow hint "Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still there may be naughty events"

Imho not that intuitive to use and could be more helpful (especially the ~"you're missing a whole event type but go figure") but nonetheless very usable hints.

Last edited:

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Does somebody know, which Progress "Still, there may be more naughty events" I'm missing for Jill?
I have the newish content 3Some with Lil and raw creampie under "Fuck".
Else (for "head categories") I have: Massage, TV, Sleeping Together, Night Peeping, She's Mast. Alone, Shower Together, Night occur. and Together with Mia.
There should be a category I'm missing.
maybe! share room with Lill! go into girlsroom at night join Mom and Jill

darkstealler

Feb 13, 2019
On your phone you can open "Contacts". There you have profiles for all characters. On the right are several tabs, on of which is "Progress". Here you have multiple event categories and more or less useful "hints" to it.

F.e. for Lisa Gardner "Sleeping Together" - which ranges right now from "Sharing Bed" to "Fucking" - if you have not yet experienced them all you have the hint "There are still can be opportunities to raise sexual tension" at the bottom of that event category.
If you are missing a category in general, like Lisa's "Family Shrink", you have at the very bottom of all of her categories a yellow hint "Maybe you raised allure to the maximum. Still there may be naughty events"

Imho not that intuitive to use and could be more helpful (especially the ~"you're missing a whole event type but go figure") but nonetheless very usable hints.

that "still there may be naughty events" is the hard one to find for, im already depraved everywhere.

May 2, 2020
maybe! share room with Lill! go into girlsroom at night join Mom and Jill
Thanks, but doesn't seem like that's missing. Watched TV with them and slept with them (did both sex options with Lisa several times and just sleeping) and didn't change progress.
This is my progress with Jill:

Last edited:

hisokagon

Nov 1, 2019
You could either use my cheat mod (linked on first post) or you can use this that ONLY keeps attendance at 100.
To install right-click save as, and put into the "game" folder (the one literally named "game")
Thanks for the idea I made some additions to this work

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Thanks, but doesn't seem like that's missing. Watched TV with them and slept with them (did both sex options with Lisa several times and just sleeping) and didn't change progress.
This is my progress with Jill:
I can see that you are missing
"Caught" event under "Your Masturbation"
"Kiss Lil" event under "TV"

Reactions: oppidumsaxacum
May 2, 2020
I can see that you are missing
"Caught" event under "Your Masturbation"
"Kiss Lil" event under "TV"
Oh yes, thanks for pointing out. The "Kiss Lil" I had in another save, but not in this. I completed that. The other "Caught" on the other hand I don't understand where to find.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Oh yes, thanks for pointing out. The "Kiss Lil" I had in another save, but not in this. I completed that. The other "Caught" on the other hand I don't understand where to find.
I don't remember for certain. I think that MC must be sharing a room with Jill, then either MC must jerk off in the bathroom while jill is in the room, or MC must jerk off on the bed while Jill is in the bathroom.

caoride

Apr 14, 2021
Anyone can help, what should I do when Jill's progress shows "There may be more oppotunities to raise sexual tension in Her living place during TV" ? allure isn't affected when I watch TV with her.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Anyone can help, what should I do when Jill's progress shows "There may be more oppotunities to raise sexual tension in Her living place during TV" ? allure isn't affected when I watch TV with her.
Put Mom in your room, go to the sisters' room when they're both home, watch the 18+ show with both of them together.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes